Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:18 pm

Lorna looked at Wyatt. "Yes...I am alright" she said to him. She looked at Wyatt with loving eyes, she ran into his arms. "I've missed you Wyatt...I thought you would never return" she said to him.

You dont recognize your own bestfriend....come here to me...and dont tell Marcove she projected to Christann.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:22 pm

A small smirk crossed Christiaan's face. ~I'll be right there.~ She turned in Tezu's arms and placed a quick kiss to his lips. "I have something to take care of," she said. "I'll be right back." She looked to the others and excused herself politely. She walked around the corner and melted into shadow, traveling in an instant to the borders of Herbacea. "Jean?" she called in a loud whisper as she emerged from the shadows.

The Lacey Bear

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:27 pm

Luna looked at Christaan. A smile spread on her face that hadn't been seen for years. She looked at Christann. "Hey...you're looking well" she said in a calm dameiner,landing on the ground and sitting.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:30 pm

Christiaan tackled her in a hug, laughing, acting like she was their children's age. She sat up next to her with a bright smile. "Well, I'm not as spry as I was in my younger years," she joked, talking as if she were fifty. "But, raising three kids keeps me young," she chuckled. "I didn't think I'd get to see you again. How are you?"

The Lacey Bear

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:45 pm

Luna looked back at her. "The same...listen Christaan, you know good as well as I do that me being here isn't for us to gal around like we used to....I know that Serenity is in Keliah and Kessarick is in Kessaris...I know everything...and once again Marcove is here to save the day" she said in an irritated voice. "He thinks he knows sooo much,but he doesnt...my forsight is more detailed than his...he doesnt know what he is doing, he's just as careless as he was when were here...he's being a ******** showboat in front of Kessaris" she said to her.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:15 pm

Christiaan knew that she was right about paling around, but she just wanted a moment with her best friend. Like Jean always was, though, she was all business. "Tell me what you need me to do," she said. It was as if no time had passed- Christiaan was ready, willing and able to accept her orders from her Prime Leader.

The Lacey Bear

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:03 pm

Wyatt smiled and held her. "I was so worried about you" He said. He looked at her "...I thought you might have been hurt" He said. He looked around "At least your safe" He said. He frowned "Keliah hasn't done anything to you has she?" He asked in a worried tone.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:01 am

Lorna looked at Wyatt. "Of course not" she said. "Don't I look alright?" she questioned. She looked at Wyatt. "Keliah isn't evil, she's just putting things back in order and Nephilis is too pigheaded to even listen...we're reconstructing the government as we speak" she said to him.

Luna looked at Christaan. She didn't know how to tell her best friend this. "Listen...I am NOT on Shale's side...I am siding with Keliah...I know what is destined to happen, and if you assist me, You are compramising yourself with all the others Christaan" she said.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

xLulie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:41 am

Lunia looked at Nephilis and hugged into him whilst he sat on the railing. She then shook her head and sighed silently. ~I don't want a break... i want to start training first thing tomorrow!~ She said to herself, wondering if she would be worthy enough to train with Tenshi, and then Samara and Nephilis. Then looking around her she looked at Tenshi and Morganna and wanted to go over to see them, since they were her age. But decided she would just leave them and stay in Nephilis's arms right now.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:02 am

"Well, that complicates things," Christiaan said. She pulled her knees into her chest, hugging her legs and contemplating what she would be agreeing to. "Jean, you know that I have always been behind you, no matter what. You trusted me with Keliah's life, and so now, I am trusting you with the lives of my children. Of course I am with you." She knew she was going against Tezu in the long run, but if it was for the greater good, she had to do it. Besides, she has and always would be loyal to Jean, no matter what the costs.

The Lacey Bear

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:11 am

Tenshi looked at Morganna as the paralyzation had now fully wore off. "I Apologies for allow you to see me like this", he stated, with his attitude it's no wonder he always beat himself up over protecting those he care about and losing allowing other to see him at his worst. He tries to stand and he does but when trying to walk he staggered a little but he would soon gain his full mobility back.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:13 am

(I feel I got backstab by my own wife...wow..I'm the luckiest but slight dumbest guy to get married...)

Tezu was with Tori and others after Christiaan left. Caring for the sick and helping the wounded was kinda his top prior as a Prime Leader of Herbacea..even if his family came first. The people he worked with, and made trust and respect. Something was different... "I'm going to change... I'm not going to be the simple father... I'm going to be the leader... no more fooling around who I am..no one wants a leader who is carefree they want someone to be there..for his people..and thats what I will do" as Tezu stood there, and began to work on with other patients that were injured. Tori stood there as she walked over and helped Tezu..as well Author.. "Both and as one we will forge a new Herbacea.. of time of peace... no time of war... we will teach our selves...and learn what mistakes we made... Tori, Author thankyou for your support."

Miluion Feredir

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:45 am

((Not backstabbed. She just chose a different direction))

Morganna tilted her head at Tenshi's comment. "Tenshi, don't apologize for that," she said. She stood up with Tenshi, and caught him when he stumbled. "It isn't weakness to show vulnerability," she said quietly. "And it doesn't make you weak to ask for help."
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:02 pm

Luna looked at Christaan as she smiled. "Thank you Christaan...I want you to stay with the group, but I cant allow the residue to fall in Kessaris' hands...Keliah will be able to hold her own againt Alastor when the time comes...if you and the group come towards the forces residue...contact me, I'll be there,and I hate to do it, but there will b e a fight...I Might even have to fight my own son, but I refuse for anyone becoming a celestial...it's not what Marcove makes it out to be..we don't need a king, we just need rest and be able to go into the afterlife" she told her friend.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:06 pm

Christiaan nodded in a slightly saddened understanding. She didn't know if she would have been able to stand it- having to choose between her children. Then again, Jean was always so much stronger than she was- able to make the impossible choices. "I'll do everything I can," she assured her.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games