Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:56 pm

Ronnel no Tenshi | S-rank | Medical | Kusagakure Sannin
User Image

"I doubt that Aki. You're far stronger than you think apparently." Ronnel chuckled and stood up, moving over to the windows. He drew the blinds and curtains shut, darkening the room once more. Aki was still tired, and if the light was bothering her then he had no problem with going into the dark for her. He paused at the last window, having a bit of trouble with the blind cord on it.

Medical Maestro | Wolf Summoner | Bloodline Crusher |
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:04 am

User ImageUser Image

Aki sat up sharply as she felt his weight move up and off the cot. She watched him struggle with the last blind. Laughing Aki walked over to him. She placed her hand over his then reached up and applied pressure to the top of blinds. With a twist they slid shut. "Silly things always jamming." Aki said looking up at him not realizing her hand was still over his.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:12 am

User Image

Ronnel, who had recovered control of his body before that, completely froze once more. This time, the blood rushed not only to his cheeks, but that brilliant crimson color also filled his forehead and throat, the blush extending down past where his shirt covered. His lips moved in motions that should have formed words, but nothing emerged from his lips. That is, until his tongue swiped out to dampen them as he tried to start speaking again.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:24 am

User ImageUser Image

His reaction didn't go over her head. Tilting her head to the side Aki spoke sweetly, "What's wrong Ronnel? Cat got your tongue?" Her sing song tone and small smile, were forced slightly. She was trying to put on a happy mask for him. She wanted to be okay now, so the only way would be to put on a happy face. For Ronnel.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:31 am

User Image

"Tension lines in the face can indicate when false pretenses are put forward." One hand came up and brushed at Aki's face, gently easing the muscles that she was having to strain to smile. He leaned his forehead against hers as he continued easing the stress she was putting herself through.
"Aki-chan, you don't need to put on an act for me, a false front. I am your rock, your pillar to lean on. I have to see when you are pained, so I know when you need my support the most. Please, let me help you now." His breath was hot against her lips as he spoke.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:42 am

User ImageUser Image

The false face dropped when she was found out. But it was also because of the sudden close proximity of his face. Her breath hitched and her heart fluttered. He was so close. She could feel his words exhale against her lips. His free hand was held against her face while her hand lightly squeezed the other. "Help me now... then. Please." She mumbled leaning closer so that her lips brushed against his. There was heat to her voice.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:50 am

User Image

"I-I d-don't know how.." He knew what she was asking, but he had never tread this ground. He pressed his own lips against hers lightly, hesitantly. His hand had dropped back to his side, while the one held in her grasp was trembling slightly.
"B-but...if..." Impossibly, his blush deepened.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:59 am

User ImageUser Image

His kiss was cute, sweet, and totally virgin. But he seemed uncomfortable, unsure. Aki let go of his trembling hand and stepped back. "I-I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked that from you. That was rude of me." Her dark eyebrows furrowed in thought. She leaned against the wall closest to them and rubbed her hand against her neck. Aki wanted more of course, but she would never forgive herself if she forced him to follow such a selfish will of her's.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:03 am

User Image

Ronnel stood there for a moment, before following after her and taking her chin in his hand and lifting it up so she could look him in the eyes.
"Aki, do you see the color of my eyes?" They were spinning almost - the flecks of gold inside of the silver were randomly alternating between being full stripes, and being nearly nonexistant. He pressed his mouth against hers for a long moment, then pulled back.
"What I was about to say was that if you show me, I'll gladly help." He trailed one hand down her throat to the collar of her shirt and looked back up into her eyes, the tone in his showing a color it had not had in years - fiery green.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:17 am

User ImageUser Image

Aki was mesmerized by his touch and the constant movement in his eyes. She was quickly brought back to the surface by feel of his lips pressed against heres. One hand laid against the back of his neck while the other rested lightly against his chest. When he broke the kiss Aki looked up at him with surprised and happy eyes. She was met with sight she'd never seen before. The most brilliant green glimmered back at her. "Green.." She murmured. He was so sure now. The fire in his eyes said it all. "I'll be glad to show you." Aki said before returning his kiss tenderly.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:17 pm

"Iwa's Gambler of Fate"
"Watch out; You might die"

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

// Kaisen Uchiha Tosa // Chuunin // Iwagakure //Sharingan //Saikoro Tosa //
// Niha Host //

User Image

Kaisen stepped into the Kusakage's office, preparing to open his mouth to speak. "Miss Kazekage, I--" When he saw that she was currently in the middle of playing tonsil hockey, he backed out of the room, his face flushing a bright red color. "s**t...." Of course, there wasn't much more to it; he'd just walked in on the Kusakage! This most definitely wouldn't be a good way to start foreign relations.....what was he going to do.....?

's**t s**t s**t!' He thought to himself in a frenzied state. 'How am I supposed to act normal if she gets awkward....? God...this can't be good at all.....'

User Image
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:34 pm

User ImageUser Image

Aki pulled back at the sound of another voice. Glancing up at Ronnel for a moment with wide eyes she formed a few hand seals and created a wind clone. The clone exited out of the room to find the young boy freaking out. "I'm sorry that you walked in on that is there anything I may help you with?" She asked.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:10 pm

"Iwa's Gambler of Fate"
"Watch out; You might die"

User Image

// Kaisen Uchiha Tosa // Chuunin // Iwagakure //Sharingan //Saikoro Tosa //
// Niha Host //

User Image

"I.....just wanted to discuss the terms of an alliance between rock and grass." Kaisen slowly began to regain his composure. Within another minute or so, he spoke again, having seemed to regain himself a bit. "I don't know if Lord Tsuchikage has spoken with you about this, but I would like to encourage an alliance between our village and yours. This would consist mainly of free travel between our villages, and free training opportunities between the two. Likewise, I would suggest training field exercises like simulated missions."

User Image
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:16 pm

User ImageUser Image

The clone laughed, "Your Kage has already beaten you to the punch. He was here a day or so ago. We established an Alliance." She smiled. folding her hands together in front of her.

----

Inside the office Aki sighed and rested her forehead on Ronnel's shoulder. "That was... startling." She mumbled. She worried now that things would suddenly get awkward between them.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:51 pm

User Image

Ronnel's hand came up and stroked her hair gently as he chuckled. The green in his eyes had faded back into swirls of silver.
"That is an understatement Aki-chan." One eye turned towards the door as he began musing aloud.
"Hmm. Maybe I should put up a wall of earth there so the next time someone opens the door they run into it." There was a tinge of amusement in his voice, showing that it was mostly a joke. But the glint in his eye showed that there was a streak of seriousness in what had been said.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games