Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:43 pm
Zephyr trembled slightly as she gazed over the broken body of Amiea. She couldn't bring herself to look into Rygor's eyes as she spoke. "I...I'm sorry, Rygor," she said softly. "There's nothing I can do." She knew she could heal people, but bringing them back to life...she didn't know if it was even possible, or what it would cost her.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:47 pm
Rygor frowned "I...I see" He said. He felt even more tears he opened a potal to a form of pocket dimension and placed Amiea's body in there untill he could think of a better idea. He looked at Zephyr "I wish you could have helped" He said in an emotionless tone. He could still fear the tears coming. "I will take my leave then" He said. He then turned and headed for the exit of tenshu.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:54 pm
"We will find a way to kill them Charon. As I look into the future, it doesn't go far anymore. Only a week or two. I'm guess you're seeing years." Dulceri looks over to his brother and looks at him, investigating his person. "Yes Kenji, you're staying here. Apollo is going to go to where you said you were. If it's not a body there, then you're Kenji. If it's is or near there, then you're not Kenji. Simple as that." Dulceri looks at him with eyes that were painted with fear. "If he's not there, we're going to do our best to kill you."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:55 pm
Zephyr could bear the look in Rygor's eyes. "Ry...wait. Bring here in here," she said, leading the way towards one of the sitting rooms. "Lay her on the couch. I'll at least try." She had promised Chyuta that she wouldn't use this power again, but she had to try. She couldn't just stand by with this power and let others be hurt.  

The Lacey Bear

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:00 pm
Avon clapped his hands gently. " And so the drama of this play unfolds. " He said with a smile and a small laugh. " The family torn asunder by war, and the monsters imposing the missing. And finally the ominous charactersthat have yet to prove their loyalty to either side. " He said with another small laugh. " It's all so fascinating I'm glad I finally revealed myself this is much more fun then just sitting around. " He said with a sly smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:02 pm
Rygor turned to her and nodded. He brought the body back and sent it on the couch. "Thank you Zephyr I know she wasn't my sister but I feel like she was close enough" He said. He held his hand out to Zephyr "I will help anyway I can" He said. He looked back at Amiea "Even if it doesn't work atleast we tried" He said. He looked at Zephyr "and I promise I will personally have Evermore do what they can if you need help" He said.

Apollo nodded to Dulceri he then turned to Kenji "Well if I'm to find this cave I'll need to take your hand so I know where to go..and I may also need to probe your mind quickly" He said. That had been the only way he could teleport with Shatara if he hadn't been to a place before.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:06 pm
"Hey Avon. Shut up." Dulceri barked before moving on to the next stack of paper. "You're good at running your mouth. Go eat away some of the glass that's still on the ground out there." Looking up at Charon, he gives him a look that he hoped would inform him of dwindling tolerance of his friend."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:07 pm
Kurai nodded. He didn't think his plan would end so soon but oh well. Depending on who's helping, it'd be four against one? He didn't even looked fazed at what Dulceri said but tried to look grim. And that Avon guy was pissing him off. "Who's side are you on then?" he asked him. He shook his head to what Apollo said. "Sorry.. I like to keep my thoughts to myself. The cave is near mountains, most likely Tenshu. It wasn't far from where Evermore is so it shouldn't be that hard to find." he replied simply.  

Elricbrothers1144

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:13 pm
Avon just continued to smile. " Well I guess that would be different, but I. "

" Avon shut up, god you're older then I am and you still act like your 12. "

" Well I was 12 when I became immortal. "

" Still your sense of humorgets very annoying very quickly. "

" Wow so stern, you should just be happy that I gave you the power to create those masks of yours I could have just as easily left you alone all that time ago. "

" You're bringing up ancient history, literally. Just keep it down for now, you can go vent later. Dulceri don't let him get to you, underneath his kiddish exterior is a brilliant mind, and very wise nature. " He said with a sigh. " Avon why not go to the cave with them, it's not like they can really do much to you, and you have no power worth taking, or should I say you have no power that they can take. " He said quietly.

Avon looked at Kenji and said. " Side? Sides are just words, they mean nothing, each faction in a war fights for their own version of justice, and both sides assume they are doing the right thing, what is right? What is wrong? if you can answer me those questions I will be more then happy to answer yours. "  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:13 pm
Zephyr nodded. "Right...at least we'll have tried," she said. She knelt in front of Amiea, and placed a hand, hovering over her still heart. The other, she placed over over her stomach. Zephyr took in a deep breath and closed her eyes. Releasing it slowly, a blue light began to emit from the palms of her hands, and as she did, Amiea's skin began to renew. However, a strain became visible in Zephyr's face. The calm, cool light that was emitting from her hands began to glow white hot. Zephyr's body went rigid, but the white hot light still emitted from her pale hands while her breath became strained and broken. She tried to speak, but she had no control over her motor functions. Why can't I release this?! she thought. Rygor pull me away! She's going to kill me!!! she thought desperately, hoping somehow he might be able to sense the desperation within her. Her flawless beauty slowly began to fade, fine lines marking her once downy-soft skin. Within moments, it was as if she had aged ten years. Finally, Zephyr lost consciousness, crumpling to the floor, her marked face hidden by her silver hair. Even with all the sacrifice, Amiea could not be spared.  

The Lacey Bear

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:23 pm
"Wait, wait." Dulceri dropped his pen and sat back in his chair looking at the two. "He gave you that power? Wow. Just wow. I mean, so you gave him that awesome power and immortality? Sadly, that's a power I've always wanted. But I won't get greedy. Not again. So...can you tell me about your past with Grim here? I need a laugh right now."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:26 pm
Kurai raised his hands as if he was accepting some defeat. "Fine, I guess sides are just words. It's all a matter of opinion. But you're one of those people who seem to not really choose a side. Meaning you can easily change your opinion. How interesting.." he said and muttered the last sentence under his breath. He wasn't interested in the fact that Avon gave Charon immortality but tried his best to look interested.  

Elricbrothers1144

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:27 pm
Rygor looked at Zephyr he was about to pull her away before she collapsed. "Zephyr no!" He said. He frowned and lifted her into a chair "I'm sorry Zephyr this is all my fault" He said. He looked at Amiea's body "I guess even with the most powerful healers I couldn't bring you back" He said. He felt a tear fall from his face onto her. He looked back at Zephyr "I wish I had never burdened you" He said. He put Amiea in the pocket dimension again. He then left Tenshu making the sky glow with the words 'Chyuta help Zephyr' he then opened a portal to near empty desert "Why do I seem to fail so much" He said. He held his hands out "DAMN IT!" He yelled letting out a huge explosion of glowing shadows that could be seen extreamly long distances away and glowed a blinding light.

Apollo was listening to them talking not getting involved. He then looked out the window and saw a bright light. "Hey do you guys see that it's so bright" He said. He could feel a bit of a shake from the explosion. "What is it?" He asked.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:42 pm
Avon looked at Dulceri and said. " Yup, the one outstanding thing I can do is I have the ability to grant anyone a power, however what that power is and how well they can control it are completely random, as you can see Charon here gained the ability to create a new body for him to inhabite whenever he wants, almost all of the powers I give are like that, they don't usually pop up as something as boring as controling fire or something. " He said with a small yawn.

" God...How we met is a VERY long story, and I don't even remember it that well. " He said with a sigh.

" Good thing I do! " Avon said with a wide smile. " Well Charon here was in his very first life and was dying from hunger on the streets, like most everyone else. When I showed up I took the role of his big brother for a little bit when the small village where he grew up was attacked by raiders. They killed many people and eventually found us, they attacked us but I was able to get him away from the raiders, of coure they smashed my skull into little tiny pieces and stabbed me in the neck but anyways they found him again and that's when I offered him the deal, if you want to live you will take the power I can give you, of course there was a catch but that's not important now. He accepted and destroyed them all with his very first mask. Anyways shortly after I left him disappearing going here and there, but I always kept an eye on him. Over the centuries he grew and created more unique masks with fantastic powers as you can clearly see I've shown myself to him a few times over the years just as a check up but usually I'm off gathering information or something else. " He said looking at Charon. " Isn't that right LITTLE brother. " He said acting like he was bigger then Charon for a moment, solely as a joke.

Charon just sighed. " Yeah you gave me fantastic power, to do with whtever I want, what other powers have you given out over the years? " He asked curiously.

" Well let's see there was one guy who could talk to the dead and then there was this one girl that could temperarily drain the powers from others, oh and there was this really creepy guy who could change his shape into almost anything he wanted. " He said with a smile.

" And you just let these people run loose and wild? " He asked.

" Well you're one to talk you've created several evil masks that have caused nothing short of a hell on earth for the people around you, but anyways. Nope, most of them abused their powers, and forgot the pact they had made with me to get the powers so I stripped them of their powers, and lives. " He said sounding sad near the end.  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:01 pm
"Wow." Dulceri exclaimed once again. "It's hard to believe the harbinger of death got his power from a kid. Funny thing is my power came from your little brother. I can see into the future, but only for a few days at a time. Another thing..." The windows behind him shatter, spitting glass all over the floor and into his back. The papers in front of him were spared, much to his chagrin. "What in the hell was that!? Can I go five seconds with being glassed or having glass tossed at me!?" Dulceri stands from the floor and brushes himself off. "Interesting story, but it'll be saved for later. You two, go to the cave now before we all end up cut to death."

~~~

Ambrosia takes Rosia back to her house and rests her in bed before sitting at a small desk beside her. "I guess you're wondering how I took that man's power. And...killed him."

"I am." Rosia responds.

Ambrosia holds herself and rubs her shoulders. "I...I'm a...Celestial. I'm a being that does nothing but kill. It's my destiny."

"That can't be. You seem to kind to be capable of anything like that Ambrosia. I mean, if you're destiny is to kill, then why is it that when you came here, you were about to die? Celestials can't die."

"They can. If they don't consume aura at a normal rate, then they eventually die. We feed on aura. I was starving and I was weak...I'm sorry for using your house a base..."

"It's okay. You remind me of a sister I had a long time ago. She was killed in another nation. Just as long as you don't harm us, then we're fine." Rosia's child mind didn't or couldn't understand the threat before her.

Ambrosia smiled and stood up to kiss the girl atop her forehead and walked out of the room. As she shut the door, she could still taste the girl's aura on her lips. Her power wasn't to control ice, but something else entirely. She kept herself in check, but tomorrow, against her will, she would try to find someone with just that power to kill...

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games