Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:35 pm
I'll be there to take care of it when i'm done here..And i've already got someone here to help me.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:08 pm
Alright then... Vi turned to Kren and walked over to him she sat down next to him on the bed.

"You alright, Kren love?"

Cy had eventually found the laundry room. As he waited for his clothes to dry he fiddeld with the pendants on his necklace. Like Vi, before she had given hers away to Kaylin. He had a pendant that kept the sun from burning his skin. He also had a vile of Vi's blood around his neck and a ring, that Vi had given to him when they were little. Normally the necklace with its three pendants were hidden beneath his clothes. Now with all the blood off of him he felt much better. For the most part..  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:50 pm
Lee yawned. He had fallen asleep for quiet some time. He sat up and blinked. He got up and started to stretch.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:54 pm
Kren stood and nodded. "I'm fine..." he smiled softly.  

Fighter for all

phoenix908

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:09 pm
Tsuji got up and as he was wandering the halls, he ran into Cy, who was covered in blood. "Uh...do I even WANT to know?" he asked  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:13 pm
"Well it seems we have to wait for Kaylin to finish what shes doing. So until then how about i give you a nice massage?"

Vi said as she stood up and walked behind Kren. She placed her hands on his shoulders and began rubbing them. She pressed her breasts into his back as she massage his shoulders.

Cy got dressed in the laundry room since no one was there. He went back to the room he claimed as his and tossed the towel and robe inside. He shut the door and headed to the lobby.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:16 pm
Kren rolled his head back and smiled softly. "Ahhhh..."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:28 pm
phoenix908
Tsuji got up and as he was wandering the halls, he ran into Cy, who was covered in blood. "Uh...do I even WANT to know?" he asked

((Cy took a shower so no blood on him no more ^^))  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:33 pm
Fighter for all
Kren rolled his head back and smiled softly. "Ahhhh..."

Vi grinned as she continued to massage Krens shoulders. Slowly working her way down his back and then back up. She brought her mouth closed to Krens neck and kissed it gently. The smell of his blood made her eyes take on a red he for a moment or two.

Cy ended up leaving the lobby and walking aimlessly around the campus. Where Iris, Lee and everyone had gone he didnt know. He stopped suddenly not knowing where he was.

"s**t now im lost again..."

Cy said with a sigh.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:34 pm
((He's pretty out of it i guess....)) Lee finished stretching then just stood there. What am I gonna do today? He though to himself.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:38 pm
Kren moaned softly. "Wonderful hands..." he gently pushed against you.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:16 pm
"Theyve had alot of practice.."

Vi said with a grin as she continued to massage Kren.

"Why dont you lay on youre back and take off youre shirt?"

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:56 pm
Kren nodded and pulled off his shirt. He smiled and laid back onto the bed. "You are great Vi."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:16 pm
"Thats what most people tell me."

Vi laughed as she walked over to Kren. She sat atop him careful not to hurt him. She then ran her hands over Krens body. She started massaging his shoulders once again. Slowly but surely she worked her way down his body. Her long ebony hair fell over her shoulders.[/color

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 4:34 am
He smiled softly. "What i wouldn't give to see this..."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games