Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[☁] The Silver Lining Raikage's Office(Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:54 pm
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Either or.

Ooh, and I could right now get Izuna's. I meet all requirements. Should I go for it? Lemme see what stuff it gives...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:54 pm
((You guys overloook something quite obvious in why he didn't feel the impact of any of that...Sen is always using his puppet armor jutsu, I know this because the technique was originally my idea. And that stops him from feeling the impact or sustaining damage...Also consider the fact that it is called Eternal Mangekyou, I'm pretty sure its a lot easier for him to activate it than a normal one.))  

Etheral Chaos

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:57 pm
It improves strength and taijutsu.

Hell. Yes. Okay, so I now have Izuna's mangekyou.

Or do I have to apply for it... again? >_>  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:58 pm
((Yeah, i wasn't sure if he had that active or not, since it was destroyed not long ago, and yes you do))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:02 pm
Etheral Chaos
((You guys overloook something quite obvious in why he didn't feel the impact of any of that...Sen is always using his puppet armor jutsu, I know this because the technique was originally my idea. And that stops him from feeling the impact or sustaining damage...Also consider the fact that it is called Eternal Mangekyou, I'm pretty sure its a lot easier for him to activate it than a normal one.))

((WAIT! is the puppet armor wooden??))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:07 pm
((Wait what destroyed? His puppet armor? Because he never got hit before now. And all things considered no offense to Sen or Ryugan but those two characters shouldn't even be allowed into the guild, for starters Ryugan's techniques are like all powerful and he uses S and SS moves out of nowhere and basically has his own custom jutsu archive which kinda doesn't seem right...on the flip side Sen wtf? Your moves are like just as bad because its like you just sat down somewhere developing the ultimate defense for most things. You're both shielded well against taijutsu and ninjutsu and genjutsu as long as none of it is of biblical proportions and targetting just you...both of your rpcs need to be revised in my opinion because thats like not cool at all.)) ETHERAL HAS SPOKEN

Edit: @ Darion, no its a like having a chakra infused extra layer of super thick skin so to speak that lacks any nerves and is like hardened. It was based off of Gaara's sand thingy and it was only called puppet armor because I couldn't think of a better name.  

Etheral Chaos

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:09 pm
Etheral Chaos
((Wait what destroyed? His puppet armor? Because he never got hit before now. And all things considered no offense to Sen or Ryugan but those two characters shouldn't even be allowed into the guild, for starters Ryugan's techniques are like all powerful and he uses S and SS moves out of nowhere and basically has his own custom jutsu archive which kinda doesn't seem right...on the flip side Sen wtf? Your moves are like just as bad because its like you just sat down somewhere developing the ultimate defense for most things. You're both shielded well against taijutsu and ninjutsu and genjutsu as long as none of it is of biblical proportions and targetting just you...both of your rpcs need to be revised in my opinion because thats like not cool at all.)) ETHERAL HAS SPOKEN

I thike its destroyed because he just covered his body in Amaterasu flames -.-  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:11 pm
((No, it was destroyed in a earlier fight, but i just realized its a jutsu, so he can keep using it))

(Jutsu Name: Puppet Armor
Description: The armor acts as a sort of exoskeleton for the ninja, engulfing them and powered by their chakra. The armor is pwoerful enough to withstand a single killing blow before shattering from the user's body. Its can be strengthened and weakened trhough chakra control. This jutsu basically doesn't do a thing, it just allwos you to survive a killing blow but you still take major internal damage and stuff so i don't know why i insist upon using it.)  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:11 pm
Etheral Chaos

Edit: @ Darion, no its a like having a chakra infused extra layer of super thick skin so to speak that lacks any nerves and is like hardened. It was based off of Gaara's sand thingy and it was only called puppet armor because I couldn't think of a better name.

((kay...cuz if it was like a wooden armor, he couldnt use it, unless he was mokuton...but if it was custom armor...he would have died by me...I could have just made the would stab into him and killl him instantly lol))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:18 pm
((Really when he gets back on I think Soul isn't gonna care what happens here, because of the fact that he hates Sengetsu and was trying to kill him before he went inactive. And just to make this clear although he didn't say it it is possible that he has either the state of defense or healing active either one would have been justified in him surviving this. But who cares because like I said before they both have major issues and design flaws that need to be revised and tweeked. Also this guild needs to put a limit on Kekkai Genkai and Clans because as these two have proven they can be used to counteract each others weaknesses and thats not supposed to happen. And implants shouldn't be allowed when you have a kekkai genkai of your own already especially when you have a clan accompanying that kekkai genkai.))  

Etheral Chaos

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:21 pm
Etheral Chaos
((Really when he gets back on I think Soul isn't gonna care what happens here, because of the fact that he hates Sengetsu and was trying to kill him before he went inactive. And just to make this clear although he didn't say it it is possible that he has either the state of defense or healing active either one would have been justified in him surviving this. But who cares because like I said before they both have major issues and design flaws that need to be revised and tweeked. Also this guild needs to put a limit on Kekkai Genkai and Clans because as these two have proven they can be used to counteract each others weaknesses and thats not supposed to happen. And implants shouldn't be allowed when you have a kekkai genkai of your own already especially when you have a clan accompanying that kekkai genkai.))

((oh well))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:29 pm
((lol..Im in no trouble here..my armor for one can withstand ALL jutsu to a degree..not to mention it TOO absorbs fire jutsu. Also, etheral..Those S and SS rank jutsu Im "pulling from my list" are actually A and S rank..they get upped a rank..I have yet to use an actual "SS" ranks jutsu, unlike my friend here. ))  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:32 pm
[Btw Dizz... I have the mangekyou now.

Can you help me hunt someone, so I can get eternal? biggrin

Or even better, will you have a use for Sengetsu's eyes when he's dead? If not, may I have them?]  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:58 pm
(( Im starting to get irritated....I jutsu might end this here and now..Also you have the same Mangekyo my edo tensei pawn does))

User ImageMaybe this world is not as weak as i thought
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

____________________________ `SANNIN___________ `CLOUD_________ `A SAMURAI'S HEART____________

User Image

( ) × ryugan » k a g u y aXXXX

XXXX▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Ryugan sensed the two unique flames battling it out, and seeing as he had control over his armor, his leg armor faded briefly, as did the Amaterasu flames that fought his. As Senji would notice, he would have an a thick cloud of black Mist surrounding him and Ryugan, causing him to be unable to move, as long as Ryugan held his hand sign. " Amaterasu makes you weaker..you shouldn't have used it so early...anyway..I want to see your face..after your killed by the very thing you set out to destroy..." Ryugan said laughing maniacally, his body glowing with teal chakra as he laughed uncontrollably. An all white coffin began to rise from the ground, and as it opened a new warrior was introduced to the battle. Ryugan's armor was till intact, as was Senji's. Ryugan knew exactly what he was doing, he had complete faith in this plan.

- Kuro Kasumi (Black Mist Technique) (A rank)

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄XXXX

User Image  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:59 pm
Is your edo tensei pawns eyes free to take? cool  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games