Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Demon's Passage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 11:58 am
He tried to beat me into submission.To do as he will..I let my anger out and someone took control..I think the babylonian beast and it killed him..then I left only to pass out from blood loss and pain"  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 8:54 pm
Massasooni nods. "Well, at least that means he's dead and less of a bother..." He says before leaning back slightly in his chair. "... So, what's this babylonian beast you're talking about?"  

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:20 am
Luna looks at him"Its the god or goddess that was locked away here.Its a powers on its own. threw anger it becomes evil, threw love it becomes good.Its both and neither.It can be what it wants and yet not..Our son has some of its power and that of our powers"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:31 pm
Massasooni crosses his arms. "Right... but it also means that this power is in Frank... which can be good or bad... but, Frank's not very good with a lot of power... he tends to lean towards bad when he has too much." He looks away for a moment before looking back to Luna. "... You seen how he acted when you first seen him... He just wanted to kill. You had to trap him in a jar and threaten him to settle him down. That's because someone wound him up and sent him my way to try and kill me with Frank... and when he's wound up a certain way... he's not very pleasant."  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:21 pm
luna smiles some"Yes frank has that powers to but he can't tap into it until there is a threat to his life"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:20 pm
Massasooni just nods, looking down a bit... though smiles slightly. "... I'm just... glade you're fine." Frank slowly pokes his head in before flying in. He looks to Luna and shrugs his shoulders. "So, do you need anything? Tea? Herbs?" He asks, a bit concerned.  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:39 pm
luna nods smiling"Some tea please"She closed her eyes"Shadow isn't in a good mood"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:36 pm
Massasooni rolls his eyes slightly. "... I haven't seen Shadow ever in much of a good mood." Frank shrugs his shoulders. "I really... sort of try to avoid Shadow completely, being that... you know, I am a pixie... so... ok!" He says before zipping out of the room to retreive the tea. Massasooni watched Franki until he left, to which he then returned his eyes to Luna to shrug his shoulders and ask "... So, before... you had to go out... to visit your late demon master?"  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:45 pm
"He is having stomach pains.He ate something he dislike"She said then sighs opening her eyes to look at him"Yes I did.He didn't like that I wasn't bending to his will.Then or now"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:51 pm
Massasooni nods. "Alright." He nods, starting to look away slightly, but then looks back to Luna to ask to confirm "Figuratively bending to his will or literally?..." Frank zips back in with the tea and holds it out for Luna.

((Sorry for sort of short post, gtg. Bye.))  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:08 pm
Luna took the cup.She ships the tea.She didn't look at him"Literally"She rarely did anything her master asked.Which got her punished for many years  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:25 pm
Massasooni nods, looking away with a frown. "I see." He says simply, a slight emotional restraint in his voice. He then looks back to Luna to say with a very slight smile "... Well... it's a good thing he's dead now." Frank zips out of the room, distracted on something he has to get bacxk to.  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:42 pm
She sips the tea"It is"She didn't look up from the tea.She just hoped nothing more from her past comes back  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:10 pm
He then looks away with a frown, closing his eyes. After a short moment of silence he opens his eyes and glances back to Luna to ask "... If you knew that his only business would of been to beat you, and such, then why'd you go to see him on your own?"  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:16 pm
Luna looks at him then"I felt danger coming for my family. I went because I was a bonded demon.If I waited until I was force back the beating would have been worse and I might be here now like this.I wanted to know why he came here after so long without calling to me to come"  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games