Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land Of The Beast:The Wicked(Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:14 pm
Damon barley raised his arms and his ice covered his body at the upper point keeping the rocks from completly smashing his head in.He however was pinned and the weight was beggining to destroy the ice and he began to squirm to try and move at all.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:08 am
User Image

More and more rocks fell. Azrael held onto Damon with all his strength and cracked the ice more as the rocks crushed them both and soon they were covered with rubble and nothing was left of them.

User Image

Aramil was lucky enough to have been in a small indention to where no rocks hit him. He saw what happened and stood up bleeding profusely. He started removing the rocks.

Silent_Death509

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:04 am
The branches at the edge of the cave flew out nailing the rocks sending them flying across the cave off where the two had been..and seemingly like a ghost Kiba walked threw the branches and with a simple kick he got rid of 3 rows of the rocks sending them flying across the cave aswell.

"Now lets see how fate works shall we?"he said with a slight grin.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:49 am
User Image

Azrael lay there motionless. His aura faded and his limbs not moving.

User Image

Aramil fell to the ground and crawled over to Damon. He transferred the rest of his life energy over to him and smiled and faded into the black.

Silent_Death509

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:02 am
Kiba lifted his hands and Azrael's aura began to make a circle in them..he smiled and tossed the aura into Damon.

"Now..thats how a real man does s**t..no cares about themselves."he said smiling and walked out of the cave as Damon began moving.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:38 pm
User Image

Azrael twitched slightly but the rest of him still didn't move. His energy gone.  

Silent_Death509

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:21 pm
Damon groaned and he sat up his eyes looking toward the dead man.He sighed.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:51 pm
User Image

Azrael shot up like a bullet. He bit into Damon's shoulder and left a permanent mark there. Power surged through Damon."I am myself again and I grant you my power for helping me kill my worst enemy. I am sorry for the loss of control. Thank you for freeing me."  

Silent_Death509

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:04 pm
Damon bit his tounge and released his aggrivated sigh.

"Talk about a unlucky friendship.."he said but he put a hand on Azrael's shoulder and used him to stand up.Wobbly but he knew he almost died and had a good chance of being dead without Aramil..but that wasn't important anymore..  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:42 am
User Image

Azrael's body then disappeared into the shadows and he was gone. There was nothing left of him. Everything had aded, only a since of happiness stayed.  

Silent_Death509

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:50 pm
Damon stumbled out of the cave his eyes narrowed to the strong sunshine.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:39 pm
Lily was standing before Damon and she smiled brightly at him. "Well, did you have fun?" she asked him with a giggle as she offered him her hand so she could help him.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:59 pm
Damon gladly took her hand.

"I think its more pleasent to be looking at a hot angel girl than fighting death..what you think?"he asked grinning.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:01 pm
Lily looked at him and thought for a moment about his question. "I'd rather be looking at an adorable yet hot neko guy that for some reason keeps hiding his ears, than fight death. Then again, I wasn't the one fighting death so I can't really be sure." she said teasingly.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:06 pm
Damon growled playfully at the mention of his ears but he kissed her on the cheek.

"Depends to be honest don't it?To be honest if was anybody else I'd probably go right back to fighting..seems that way as of late."he admitted soft toned.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games