Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:13 am
Sulthena smiled a bit, letting her greyish eyes seem to look past him. "I do believe I owe you a kiss for helping take me away." The elf smiled once more, placing her hand up until she found his jaw. Her slender fingers traced along it until she found his lips. They were incredibly soft as she touched them, causing a light blush to radiate from her cheeks.

Aeris, in the meantime, was now fully asleep. She snored lightly, her snores mostly a soft purr, and dreamed.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:09 pm
Razen was a a bit more than a little off balance when the demon moved. And that caused the elf to nearly topple over...which he hid as he caught himself. He didn't know what to do now, and his eyes were a little wide as he watched Vincent with Lady Sulthena....this was a little unexpected and he wasn't sure how to react.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:51 pm
Feeling, seeing and hearing that Caly was sincere in what she said, Cy took a moment to take everything in. He had never thought a simple binding would have taken him this far, but it had. He didnt know what to say, other than to let things go and listen to his heart.

It took him abit but Cy sighed lightly and took a few steps towards Caly. Wrapping his arms around her he embraced the little half elf and held her close for a few long moments. He didnt say anything more, he just let his actions and heart speak for him.

His heart ached, he didnt want to loose Caly, not like he had Vi. It would take some time before he truly forgave Caly for trying to lure him into something he didnt want to do. But for now he wanted to be close to her and he knew she cared for him and wouldnt leave him, but it was still hard for him to accept such a thing.

"Just ask next time Caly." Cy said gently to her. "I dont want you going behind my back and plotting things, even if you think their innocent. Things like that only hurt in the end." Cy said as he released the girl. "I take your word that you wont leave me, but youll have to give me some time to accept that. I wont leave you either Caly, a vampires blood bond is stronger than you think." Cy said as he placed his hand under her chin. "And i love you as well." Cy said before he gave the girl a kiss on her lips and smiled lightly.

"Well then..." Vincent said playing coy. "Give me what you owe." Vincent purred as he leaned in and kissed Sulthena mischeviously. "Dont leave me hanging." Vincent smiled after he broke the kiss. His arm snaked around Sulthena's waist and he pulled the girl close. Turning is emerald gaze on Razen Vincent grinned devlishly. "Well, shall we go have some fun? Or are you two not bold enough to play such a game?"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:44 pm
When his arms slid around her, holding her, she slowly slid her own arms around him, pressing her body against his, just so she could feel him there...so she knew he meant it. She was a bit in awe of what he was saying, breathless as well, like she almost couldn't believe him...but their bond wouldn't lie.

When he released her she still kept her arms around him, not wishing to let him go just yet. At his last statement she practically glowed. His lips touched hers in a soft kiss, but she did one better and leaned up to kiss him back, but a more proper kiss and once done smiled more brightly at him.

She snuggled against his chest now, happy that things for them were good. "I understand Cy...and will give you time...but is there any hope...for...in the future?" she didn't quite look up at him, flushing slightly. "And ya know..you never did get to finish breakfast..." she added a little slyly...but this time it was just for her own selfish reason alone. She wanted him to herself and nude.

Razen flushed deep crimson now, looking away from the demon. "I'm sorry milord," his nervousness turned his manner into something so formal. "I am not so bold...and if I am distracted then I cannot protect my liege lady..." he nearly stumbled over his words, purposely not looking at the demon now.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:41 am
Sulthena smiled and pulled back from the kiss, shaking her head a bit at Razen. "Do not worry. I will be alright. As for yourself, you should relax. We are outside of the elven borders, and with the Dark Pact. They will not harm us, unless they wish to break the truce." The elf broke away from Vincent's arms and walked over to Razen, granting him a smile. "And plus...from what I have deducted through Aeris...he's a flirt, period. He will keep this up." A light chuckle echoed from her lips.

Sul's laughter caused Aeris' ears to twitch lightly, but she remained asleep. For now, she was not tired, just lazy. There wasn't going to be much that would get her out of the tree.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:25 pm
"Truce milady? What truce do you speak of?" RAzen asked softly, his eyes flicking from his liege to that of the handsome imp. He heard Sulthena's words, and believed them, but still wasn't sure what to make of them...at least where the demon was involved.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:48 pm
"I see... They have not spoken anything to people as of yet. Aristal is the one they spoke of in the legends, the one that would bring a stop to the war, even if it may only be temporary. She allowed Cy to draw blood and consume it, and that sealed the pact between the elves and the vampires. As long as we are in their proximity, we will not be sought after by the Rangers. And even if they did decide to come around, between my insight, and Aeris' senses, they would not get very far." Sul sighed a bit and walked back over to Vincent, a smile on her lips. It was odd how she could find him so quickly but that was her secret to keep for the moment. Her hands opted to caress his chest lightly. "Be glad, Vincent, there is no pact between the demons and the elves. Less you be the one teaching Aeris the ways of the Dark."

As for Aeris, she grumbled a bit and sat up in the tree, after hearing her name mentioned. Hooking her feet together, she swung out around the branch, low enough for her head and shoulders to peek out of the foliage. "What's all the commotion? Can't the kitty get a lick of sleep?" She quirked an eyebrow and smirked after seeing Sulthena, Razen and Vincent.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:12 pm
"Yes dont worry, you two i would not hurt. That isnt to say that my hands are clean of blood." Vincent grinned as he looked to Razen. "But elves are becoming just too interesting to harm in anyway shape or form." Vincent said honestly.

He was surprised when Sulthena found him so quickly, how could she do that? Wasnt she blind? Vincent had to wonder. He leaned into her touch and smiled impishly, if he had been a kitten he would have been purring up a storm.

"Depends on what id be teaching her." Vincent purred, the thought of playing with dark magic, took over his thoughts of wanting to have some fun with Sulthena and Razen. When Aeris entered the area Vincent set his sights on her, ready to tackle her and have some fun with dark magic.

"I could, though i dont think the other demons would be up for any pact. However i would be willing to teach her, if she's willing to see how far the rabbit hole goes." Vincent chuckled lightly, knowing that Dark magic was no walk in the park and could be flat out scary or uncontrollable at times. That wasnt to say other forms of magic werent, but this was his territory now.

"Maybe.." Cy said honestly, to Calys inquiry. He couldnt deny his own nature after all. Even though he didnt want to lose Caly like he had Vi. He would just need some time, and proof that Caly wouldnt leave him. Once that trust was established then there would be a chance for a threesome.

Cy smiled lightly when Caly informed him that he hadnt finished breakfast. How could he resist a offer like that, his eyes turned crimson in the anticipation of blood. "Hn... i guess i havent." Cy said softly as he brought his lips to Calys neck and kissed the area before he sank his fangs into her neck again. He drew a few mouthfuls from her before releasing Caly from his embrace.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:25 pm
She watched his eyes, already tilting her head to the side, shivering at the light kiss. She gasped slightly when his fangs pierced his skin, but this time, there was only a flash of pain before she was nearly squirming in pleasure and anticipation. Even when he finished she remained leaning against him, panting slightly and nuzzling his chest.

Her nails traced along his back, drawing small circles or just raking up and down his skin, wishing she could feel the smoothness and just to touch him, knowing he was hers.

She tilted her head back a little, still against his chest and looked up into his face, "Perhaps we could just spend some time alone for awhile?" she was a little shy about her request, and there was only a little undercurrent that bespoke of other things they could do, but she did just wish some time for the two of them...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:18 pm
Razen was a little taken back by the information. He hadn't known his half sister was that of the legends. This was a complete shock. Now he just sat there in silence, watching his lady with the demon. and then Aeris joined the group, making Razen even a little more quiet.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:20 pm
Sulthena continued to caress his chest, smiling inwardly to herself. She had come to find herself enjoying being around someone as carefree as Vincent, something she was usually not. "That is because normally, elves of our rank stay to themselves. It is unusual for us to...accompany ourselves with demons and vampires, others of magical sense." A light yawn escaped her lips as she glanced over to Aeris, who by now was fully awake.

Aeris, indeed was awake, fully now. She flipped out of the tree, landing on the ground in a crouch. The elf glanced at them through her hair, only her violet eyes peering through. "Then I will be your humble student. HeHe..." She smirked, though it wasn't seen.

Elves are such...strange beings.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:21 pm
A wide grin spread across Vincents face. He came up to Aeris, leaving the soft and soothing touch of Sulthena behind. His hand slipped around to the back of her neck and he touched the mark on her skin, making it hot as could be. Vincents eyes turned back to their ebony hue as he started tapping into his powers. The world around them began to darken and storm clouds started to move in towards the peaceful mansion.

"Want to start your lessons now?" Vincent said in a dark tone.

Nuzzling into him like she was and caressing his back just after he had drunk so much of her blood in such a short period of time, Cy quickly became putty in Calys hands. "That, we can do." Cy said softly as shadows enveloped them and the disappeared from the garden.

They reappeared in Calys room and Cy led the half elf to her bed. "Get comfy, you could use a rest, that much blood loss is going to leave you light headed." Cy said in a caring tone as he waited for Caly to get settled on the bed. Once she was set Cy joined her and held her close, by wrapping his arms around her waist.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:35 pm
She nodded and when he led her to the bed, she quickly curled up on it and then grew comfy the moment Cy joined her and wrapped her in his arms. She turned to cuddle against his chest, nuzzling it again. This time, she dragged her hand along his chest, undoing the buttons as she went. Before long her hand slipped inside and she was very content when her hand finally met his bare skin.

Leaning up she trailed kisses across his jawline to his lips, her remaining hand keeping her up, yet her fingers played with the ends of his hair, not quite holding his head with her fingertips as she turned the kiss into a deep one.

Even as she kissed her bonded one, she knew that something dark was going on outside...And this interlude with Cy hopefully would distract her from it.

Razen on the other hand felt the darkness rising and wasn't quite sure what to do. It hurt him yes, but he was loathe to say so. So he still sat there, trying not to flinch. His being of Light could not handle the amount of Dark that was coming forth...and for once he was truthfully out of his depth.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:46 pm
Aeris was not prepared for him to do what he was about to. As soon as he had touched the mark, a searing hot pain shot through her body, causing her to flinch a bit. After a second, that pain dulled, leaving her somewhat in a drunken state. She smirked and nodded to his words, exhaling a emerald mist from her lips. "Sounds good to me, Vincent."

Sulthena, on the other hand had taken up to playing with Little Brother and Little Sister, the two kittens. They seemed to pop out of nowhere, as usual, and waddled over to her. "My...you two are cute. And of course, you're my brother's creations. He is a smart one to give you to Aeris." She sat on the ground and rubbed the kittens' tummies and what-not.

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:33 pm
"Lets head outside then." Vincent said as he beckoned Aeris with his fingers. He led the way out into the garden and choose a nice spot to play with his powers. The dark clouds had swooped in by now and collected above the clan itself, as they crashed together thunder and lighting started to ensue.

Vincent went over to one of the beautiful plants that Caly had put there in the garden with her magic. "I know she doesnt want me to hurt them.." Vincent said as he caressed a flowers petals and trailed his fingers down its stem. "But its the only way i know how." Vincent said as he took his dagger from his belt and cut the flower from the rest of the plant.

Holding the beautiful flower in his hand Vincent turned to Aeris and grinned. "Watch and learn." Vincent said gently as he focused his power, dark energy was being drawn into him steadily. "There are a few things you have to learn Aeris. Dark magic isnt without its consequences. Most things take sacrifice..." Vincent said as he pricked his finger with his dagger. Placing the weapon back on his belt the Demon smeared his own dark blood onto the flower.

Vincent held the blood stained flower in one hand and in the other gathered his dark energy in the form of a ball of shadows. Muttering some words and keeping his focus on the flower, the shadows suddenly surrounded the plant and grasped it tight. Still chanting his words it wasnt until the shadows faded that Vincent removed his hand from the flower and waited.

"Sometimes it takes awhile." Vincent said gently.

A few moments later the flower sprang to life and became a vicious little plant. It grew thorns upon its stem, very unlikely for this type of flower, and it now produced a toxic poison, keeping its enemies from harming it.

"It doesnt look like much but..." Vincent said as he placed the flower on the ground. It immedately took root and started growing at an abnormal rate. Vincent stepped back and urged Aeris to do the same. The flower transformed as it grew, from a delicate Lilly into a 6 foot tall poisonus plant. And it seemed that wasnt all, the plants petals soon became jaws and the delicate flower transformed into a man eating plant.

"Well? What do you think?" Vincent purred at Aeris. "Its not much but its a start." He added with a grin and a light laugh. He went up to the plant and reached out to touch it only to have the thing snap at his hand. "Now now, im your master you cant hurt me." Vincent scolded the thing before he reached out and touched it gently.

_

Cy sighed happily as Calys hands found his bare skin and started to caress it. It felt so wonderful he had to let out a moan. His mind was alerted to what was going on outside and for a moment he sat up and looked out the window, only to find it was Vincent and Aeris playing with dark magic.

Returning to Caly, Cy looked her in the eyes before he kissed her again and let his hands trail along her body. Allowing himself to loose his senses in Calys touch.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games