Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:03 pm

((sorry for not posting...I just have writers block))
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:32 pm

((Guhhhhh, so close to being done with finals. Must...maintain....sanity))

Sheena Ayame

4,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:32 pm

"In here Will, it doesn't matter how cold it gets. This is my sanctuary..." Thomas began to walk toward the nusance before him with the intent to kill. His view of age limit vanished because now, Thomas just wanted to get away from France with his package in tow. If killing one person would be enough to do it, then it would be done. Thomas spun around to the side evading Kojiro's attack. When he prepared his counterattack, he found that the substance covering his skin was becoming brittle due to the frigid air. His body could withstand the force, but his element couldn't. He drew his arm back and created a black lion from his exterior. He sent it forth at the Kojiro hoping that it would at least keep him busy while he went for Raven.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:01 pm

Kojiro grimaced as he heard the call from afar,"....Hypothermia?...B-But If I hold back now...No....I have to focus on keeping her safe...I dont have to stop now....I just have to control it..." He figured a plan in his mind, as he began to halt the dropping temperature, the fog still spread, Kojiro looked towards the lion charging at Him, Kojiro quickly created two wrist blades and crossed them to keep the the lion from mauling him, he was put on his back as the beast began to overpower him, he felt one of the claws digging into his body, "...Just a little more time....i need more time...." he whispered to himself, he felt his strength fading,"...Raven....just hang on...I'll pay you back....I will protect you....I have gotten stronger...I won't run away anymore....I won't show any fear...." he grimaced as the lion began ton inch closer to him, "....Wh-What's wrong?...you have to send your stupid...pets...to take me down?...I-Is one kid like me too much for you to handle?..." he said in strained words as he held back the lion. Kojiro took a deep breath as several sharp shards of Ice rose from the ground around Kojiro to Impale the lion attacking him.

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Partygoer 500

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:26 am

((UNS - Will))

Thomas's sanctuary. How funny it sounded, but yes, Will had seen those words, but he still didn't really care about Thomas. Clearly, killing him here wouldn't work.

Will felt the flare of energy and the obvious change in aura above from Dante. He could fear the hatred coming from his successor increasing every second and the yearning for bloodthirst and the wanton uncaring attitude. The Satan Owl chuckled briefly as a sadistic smile flashed across his face momentarily. It was a welcome feeling. Of course. Roulin’s death threw the Tattered off balance. The man had suffered quite a few family hits lately. Hmm… lose the emotion, and you’ll almost be there, my dear successor. Sometimes, Dante did remind Will of himself somewhat way back in his younger years. Sometimes.

Perhaps, Noel could comfort her student. ~Noel, God Owl, watch and comfort little Dante. He’s not taking Rou’s death very well. Yes, he’s dead, but he’ll be back. He has a role to play, but do not tell anyone, not even Dante. I know how hard that is for you, but I know you can do it, Noel. Train the others to prepare for Thomas’s fall… I suppose I’ll have to bear with not killing you until this is all over as we work together, won’t we, love? Stay in touch.~

The Satan Owl continued walking toward Raven. He was practically there. Whether he just wanted to get to Raven before Thomas to say "Hahaha. You're slow" or just to get to Raven before anyone else got seriously hurt or even some other reason was something to wonder about. He smirked at Kojiro's words. The seventeen year old kid wasn't letting up, but he could tell from Kojiro's strained words that the kid couldn't last forever. He chuckled. "Thomas, Thomas, running away..." The blonde had now reached the area where Raven was. He knelt down in preparation to pick her up and placed a hand on her shoulder....

((I don't know how far Owen was from Raven.))
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:27 am

Kojiro growled as he forced the ice from the ground,"...I can't give in.....y-yet.." he whispered to himself, his strenght was leaving him quickly, he was now diverting his energy in different directions, his eyes widened as he saw another stranger going for Raven, he narrowed his eyes and braced himself, The shards of ice going for the lion grew brittle as several shards of ice began to spike up from the ground impaling anything that got close to Raven, the shards began to thicken around Raven encasing her in a frozen shield, with his attack on the Lion weakened by the diversion of energy, Kojiro focused on one powerful spear, aimed to skewer the beast. He grunted as his weapons were also growing weaker, cracks began to appear on his blades, the truth becoming clearer by the second, but it did not slow him down,"...I don't care what it takes...you will not take m-my family from me...I will be that thorn in your side as long as I am alive..." His eyes showed his pain and exhaustion, but he still wore a weak smile as he continued fighting.

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:54 pm

Thomas looked over at Will. Thankfully, he was on his job. If he wasn't, then Thomas would just hand pick one of his beloved "friends" to kill until Satan got back on the path alloted for him. The quicker he came into contact with Raven, the source of a centuries worth of knowledge, the quicker he could teleport them off into Russia. Until then, Thomas would continue to pressure little Kojiro until he either cracked, gave up or died.

Thomas lion burst into a frozen pile of black after Kojiro speared it with a iced lance. The attack wasn't meant to due harm, but to stall. Now Thomas needed another quick diversion. A grin parted his pale lips when his idea of a counterattack formed. Instead of attacking on the physical front, he'd attack he kid's psyche. "Why are you fighting Kojiro? It appears you haven't realized our powers yet." Thomas berated. "You know, if you join us, we could teach you how to better protect your quote en quote family. I mean look at you and her. She's out cold and you're dying. Whaddya say? Let's just stop this and you hone your powers with us for a while huh?"

~~~

"Me and L are one in the same Ember. Trying to get him to see something he's adamant on another way is nearly impossible. So impossible that I'm not going to try." Timothy's metallic body shined in the evening sun giving him the look of a regal obelisk. His deep grimace though would undoubtedly discourage anyone if he were indeed a statue. "As long as I have just one follower, then I know that my cause is just. L now is just another wall in my way and just like every wall before him, he'll be torn down brick by brick. Now c'mon Ember. I still need a bit of help here."
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:54 pm

Kojiro closed his eyes as shards of glass-like pieces fell onto him, it was ice and the beast mixed together, it was all corrupted, Kojiro slowly got to his feet, he felt his breath shortened, ribs were broken, his arm was difficult to move, his vision was faded, and he smelled a light copper, he focused on the task at hand and continued to push his limits. "...My powers?..." Kojiro stopped, the fog was floating lazily around the room, he looked at his hands,...They were burised, cut up and covered in frost,"...No...this is a curse...honing these powers is like embracing a demon that was born within me...I will only use it when I need to...it is not a weapon like warriors havee used in centuries...All I have seen powers like this cause is chaos and war..." He said in short breaths, but in the back of his mind something tempted the Frozen Owl, "...But how would you teach me?...you are trying to hurt my family...you..." Tears lightly flowed from his exhausted eyes,"...you are tying to take Raven from us..." Kojiro clenched his fist and shut his eyes,"....She is only dying because of you! You are nothing but a monster!...I don't want to be like you!" He cried, he placed a hand on his head,"...I dont understand...none of this was supposed to happen....Raven...she said...she said..." Kojiro shook his head,"...Why Is this happening?..." he sobbed, "...You are just lying...you are just trying to trick me..." he mumbled fighting any temptation deceiving his mind, he looked back up at him with anger in his eyes, and the burning tears made them glassy,"...You are just a liar...I won't stop..." He growled he began walking slowly towards Thomas,"...Watch Raven...Look how much stronger I am....look at the courage you gave me...I am fighting for my family...I wont stop....I won't slow down...I won't be afraid...He is just lying,,,I won't let you die here...I'll take you back...and we can be with everyone else again....Bekei, Nat, Flo, Owen, even Neo...everyone...just hang on..." Every step seemed like an eternity for him, but he knew this was his last move..he would have to give everything he had to take Thomas on...Everything.

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:17 pm

Thomas wasn't a master manipulator...sort of, but even he knew that break in speech...a simple pause in a thought meant that one considered what could possibly be. Just those few pauses was enough for Thomas to decide his next steps. In all honesty, he'd love to see Kojiro become one of the elites of the world. Hell, he'd even make sure he'd become a Herald. Right now though, he'd have to get him to change his mind. He need to push a bit further without giving himself away.

Gradually, as Kojiro walked towards Thomas, the darkness covering his skin began to recede into him. The Negation that had gotten on Kojiro after he attacked did the same thing, but instead of going to Thomas, it seeped into him through his pores. That was a secondary precaution he'd use much later on. His bare hands were outstretched to the kid as if to offer him an embrace and the further forward Kojiro walked, the more the Negation would dissipate. "The UNS isn't all about fighting. The Fallen Phoenix and my group are one in the same. We fight only because we have to. Not because we want to. Would a liar purposefully make himself defenseless in the face of a foe? Even now, without my element covering me, I can still kill you. Do you want that power? That type of control? Join us and I will see to it that you gained the power needed to protect those dear to you forever and always." Thomas could still be gravely injured by Kojiro do to his exposure to him and any potential attack from him. It was a gamble, but he still had his ace ready. As they spoke, inactive Negation began to course through the teen's veins reaching every vital part of his body.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:57 pm

Ember watched Tim with some sadness and nodded solemnly, sighing a little. "Okay, Tim. Whatever you need." She didn't want to see one of their own be taken down because they decided to go against Tim. L was one of the family to her and the one who actually cared what she thought, losing someone close was going to be hard.

Maha clone

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:34 pm

Noel got Will's message as she nodded. It seemed like a prayer and in her state she was able to grant the prayers of others. She then reached out to Dante. Dante...calm down...you have to think rationally or you're going to get killed...we will deal with this issue about Roulin later but now...you need to calm down she projected to him. She began to send produce pleasant feelings through his body to try and help her words.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:58 pm

L sighed turning to face the shinning obelisk in the sky. Words werent really neccesary. Neithers mind would change till the other could no longer fight thus he simply waited to see what his little brother would do. Entering Thomas's little sanctuary here would be fatal for anyone thus going down to fight him now or even retrieve his watch would be an idiot move. Instead L stood ready to stop Tim should he decide to just make such a move. The light man hooked his thumbs in his pockets. "What a messss."

demoneyeszero

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:24 am

Kojiro stumbled forward a few steps, however he inched forward, step after step, Kojiro shook his head,"...Because you have to?..." Kojiro remembered his last conversation with Benkei:

"...Why do we have to fight each other?..."

Kojiro looked towards Thomas, reaching the peak of exhaustion, "...The Power?...control?...I would be nothing but a demon carrying that curse...but...I want to protect them...forever..." he whispered aloud, as he stepped closer, indecision plagued him, however when he got close enough, he realized he would be going against everything they have believed, he simply stumbled towards Thomas and reached for him with a weak hand, however Kojiro had one more stunt to pull, and he would need to be as close as possible.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:42 am

Everything was cold, but there was no mistaking the familiarity of this place. The coffee coloured paint that covered the walls of a particularly spacious lounge, sparked a few distant memories deep inside Raven. It was all a dream, a perfect illusion brought on by her subconscious mind. And for the first time in a long time, Raven found herself welcoming this dream, why not? Perhaps this was the real reality. And everything else was non existent, a huge part of her wanted this to be real. But did she deserve this?
“Just for a short while”

“Catherine? You are spacing out again”
the soft voice of a gentle soul with the ability to nurture the young mind of a child. Ever the patient one was Adele Turner, a beautiful woman in her prime.
“Mama?” Raven muttered scarcely believing that her mother was standing right in front of her as clear as the sun.

“what is the matter petal? Come give me a hug”
She needn’t ask again, Raven moved towards her mother, for so long she had wanted to feel the warmth of her parents, and although this was but a mere dream, she would not pass up the opportunity. But just like reality, dreams have a nasty way of turning against you.
A wall of ice irrupted up from the floorboards, separating Raven from her deepest wish. Angered, she sent forth a powerful shockwave shattering the ice like wall, but as that shattered so to did everything else surrounding Raven…and once again she was left in the cold, bitter darkness to dream of nothing.
In reality she had released only a small shockwave while dreaming, but remained unmoving,

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:05 am

((UNS - Will))

The Satan Owl's face was expressionless as his hand withdrew slightly to avoid all the ice shooting up around. For a moment, he did actually withdraw in order to avoid the spikes that were popping up all over the place, but he changed his mind and let himself get stabbed in part of his arm. When the wall of ice came up around Raven, Will had to laugh. That laugh was momentarily caught short as the ice wall broke due to a sudden shockwave from the inhabitant inside. Will was sent flying a few feet. Against logic, he just laughed again once he landed and headed once again over to Raven, "destroying" any other ice that got in his way. He had also heard Kojiro's words and Thomas's replies. He knew what Thomas was doing, but he wouldn't really interfere, but he still snuck in a perfectly logical comment. "Kojiro.... Owls are not demons, and our abilities are not necessarily curses." This was ironic coming from Will. "You are not a demon, but you will be if you can't control yourself, and then, you really will be a curse to society. Choose your path. Will had now reached Raven again, and this time, he didn't bothering being cautious. He picked her up and hugged her close to him. Game over.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games