Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 2:06 pm
Erik Ram
User Image

Erik walked down into the park and glanced around. This place... he thought and walked down at a spot under a certain tree. This was the spot he met Winry; he first love. Now she's dead... The young man sat down under the tree and leaned against the trunk, his depressed emerald eyes gazing at the slow moving clouds.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 5:13 pm
User Image
Anika was rollerblading around the park, when she passed by a young man. She could see him by her peripheral view, and saw he looked a bit depressed. She turned around, and rollerbladed to the young man. She stood infront of him, looking a bit worried. "Er, are you okay sir?" Anika asked. She just felt like slapping herself in the face that instant. Sir? He wasn't that old, so she should have kept the "sir" out.  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 10:39 pm
Since he was remembering all of his happy memories, like the time he could actually smile, it took Erik a while to realize that someone was speaking to him. He stayed in his relaxed pose and let his left emerald green eye glance at the girl, his right eye covered by his hair. "Hmm?" he hummed.  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 4:51 pm
Amy finished sketching the little girl and stood up. guess i will find something else to do she said as she looked around  

XxphotorifficxX

Monster Chinese Ver

Invisible Sage

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 5:24 pm
User Image
I walked to the park and looked around a bit.I saw a girl on rollerskates talking to a guy who was a bit depressed looking.
Then I spotted Amy with a notebook."Hey Amy!"I called jogging towards here in the stupid high heel sandals Aphrodite had made me wear.  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 5:42 pm
Anika giggled a bit, he seemed kind of dazed. "Are you okay? You seem kind of sad, something worrying or bothering you?" Anika asked, observing him a bit. He had some hair covering his right eye, which she kind of wondered why. But figured it was possibly just his style.  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 6:20 pm
john walked to the park hopeing to see jamie when he did he stayed in the shadows before changeing into his other form which healed the wounds he had taken a few days ago  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 6:34 pm
I sighed.When I got to where Amy had been she was gone.So I sat down under a tree and brought my knees to my chin.I started thinking.What was going on with my life?  

Monster Chinese Ver

Invisible Sage

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 7:29 pm
john walked up to jamie"hey jamie what up" he said in a calm tone with the cast throw over his soulder he then looked at the tree  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 9:52 am
It took me a few minutes to realize John was standing infront of me.I looked up at him."Oh,uh the sky."I said in response to his question.  

Monster Chinese Ver

Invisible Sage

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 9:59 am
Erik looked at the girl with rollerskates for a while. Maybe he should talk about it... He pondered the idea, but dismissed it and slowly sat up. "It's nothing." he said softly and leaned against the tree to get a better look of the girl. The girl doesn't even know his name and yet she asked if he was ok. Why would anyone do that? "Why did you want to know?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 10:03 am
Anika shrugged. "I really hate seeing people sad. So I just try to make them feel better.." Anika admitted with a slight glance at him. Then as she thought about it... Maybe it was a good idea her father commited suicide for his lovely wife which was her mother. She wouldn't want to see him so depressed all the time, but then again... It made her said to think about that. She let out a small frown and soft sigh, then looked back at the guy leaning against the tree.  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Monster Chinese Ver

Invisible Sage

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 10:03 am
I waited for John's reply and watched a girl on rollerskates talk to a guy who looked quite depressed.I wondered why and wanted to see if he was okay but didn't do anything about it since I was talking to John.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 10:14 am
"Mmm, well thank you for worrying." Erik said and climbed to his feet. He caught another girl staring, but continued to look at the girl in front of him. Did he look that depressed? Either way, smiling was something that was just impossible for him right now. "What is your name?" he asked then noticed her frown. "Oh, is something wrong?" he asked softly and walked up to her.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 10:19 am
"Anika.." She answered softly, and looked up from the ground to him. "No, not really... Just thinking it was probably better for my father to commit sucide for my mother who died of cancer... I would hate to see the depressed look on his face like you did now... Then again I do miss them.." Anika answered, her voice going low and near a whisper. She sighed and glanced back at him. "Though I shouldn't say that to make you anymore depressed, right? Just forget I said anything about that..." Anika added, clearly trying to make the man less depressed which probably wasn't happening.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games