Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 6:31 am
{{ Oops, didn't realize you posted Kira xp }}

I accepted the touch and nuzzled back slightly. "So shall we enjoy our run a little longer?" I hadn't really been able to unwind like I needed. Hopefully this time I would go off on a day dream. I realized I did want to share the carefree lifestyle with Kiba. That was a little odd, I thought, considering he was born and raised to be a protector, not a careless pup.

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 8:00 pm
(( Where the heck is everyone? ))  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 2:12 am
(verrrrrryyyy good question. I've been waiting for the rest of ya'll to post. BTW Kotestu, your post gives me really nothing to work with; I can't respond to it. I could go do something on my own... but I didn't want to do that)  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 4:48 pm
Kaishin sat there and listened to the young she-wolfs story. After she was done... well... he couldn't believe his ears. "Are you sure that this is what you really want?" he asked her.
"I'm sure... the other villagers, they never liked me. They always whispered behind my back. Said I had the blessings of the Daemons..." Just thinking about it nearly brought her to tears.
Kaishin sighed and looked at the roof of the large cavern. This wasn't your average wolf pack... what was one more oddity going to matter... besides, he had good news for everyone.

He limped outside and took a breath of fresh air. "Do you know where everyone is?" he asked his new companion.
"No" she replied, "The Den has been oddly quiet for a while now, ever since I brought you back".
"Well then" Kaishin grinned, "Let's find out shall we?" He drew in a deep breath and then coughed as a sharp pain ripped through his chest. "Dammit... guess you're going to have to do it".
"B-but... I've never howled before..."
Kaishin smiled. "It's okay. Just take a deep breath and let it loose. It's easy".
"Okay then, if you say so Lord Kaishin..." She took a deep breath and then let out a mighty howl, one that could be heard for miles.
"That was good... except for one thing"
"Huh? What did I do wrong?"
"That was an emergency howl... everyone is going to think the Den is under attack now" he said.

Kirias trotted happily behind Bakher when she heard a distant howl, it sounded like a panicked one!
"That can't be good" she said with a worried tone. Despite hauling a heavy Wyvern, she began to bolt at top speed towards the Den. "Hurry up Birdy" she called out to Bakher.  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 6:33 pm
I cocked my head to the side and listened to the distant howl. Turning to Kiba, I asked, "Do you think we should head back? That didn't really sound like a good, happy howl." I knew a few howls and could tell some emotion from noises, so this one was a little more easy to pick out.  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 10:47 am
Larka padded silently through the trees, her nose to the ground and her eyes on high alert. She was far from the Den now, further than she would have liked, but that was too bad. This old buck was leading her on and she had to follow. The back of her mind itched as she considered this being a trap. It was wholly possible. So much Magick was at work in this forest that anyone with even a little Magick in them could change their scent and lead her into a trap.

But her fears were negated when she caught sight of the limping deer. He was old alright. Huge rack on his head and his fur was in patches, bare spots worn from age. He was ten times bigger than her, maybe more. Perfect size.

The Huntress hunkered close to the ground and stepped through the brush. Her eyes never strayed from her prey as she inched closer and closer. The Buck turned his head towards her, he obviously spotted her, but he didn't run. She stood and bowed her head in respect. "I'll make it quick and painless." The Buck nodded back and turned to face her.

~~~~~

Larka, proud of herself, dragged the Buck all the way back to the Den. She was a very small she-Wolf, almost coyote or fox sized, but she was extremely strong and willful.

She said another thanks to the Buck's spirit for giving her and her Pack sustenance and pulled it fully into the opening of the Den. She was about to announce her presence when the alarmed howl reverberated through the cave, her bones, and out into the woods. It was a voice she did not recognize. What in the Forest was going on!? She ran to the voice, hoping to find that it wasn't as bad as her mind was making it out to be.

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 8:56 pm
Kaishin sniffed the air and then saw Larka appear from the woods, dragging a very large, old buck. He approached her and helped her drag it to the Den. "It's good to see you again" he said. "Though I came very close to the opposite".
Kirias then burst through the trees, fangs bared. "What's wrong?" she growled. Looking around she saw a complete lack of anything that could be considered an emergency. "Okay... what the hell is going on here?"

Kaishin sighed, "It's just a misunderstanding" he said. "I'll wait for the others to get here and then I'll explain everything".  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 11:21 am
((Sooo I was woundering where I could start))  

Ambreon the Lioncorn

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 12:39 pm
Kiba seemed to have wandered off in thought, so I just turned and headed back to the den. I had only been there once, but I knew tthe way again. I stayed away, hidden in the dense shrubs just outside the den, checking up on everything. It probably wouldn't have been wise for me to just prance around in sight, but then again stalking in the bushes didn't seem like a good idea either.

I sighed and showed myself, keeping my eyes down as I approached the others who were gathered.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:22 am
{{ Noice... My computer broke. I can still use my phone though. }}  

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:03 pm
-priest on a tree watches the swamp around him wondering what to do next, weather to destroy it or not- "a tempting offer."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:31 pm
{Shall we continue on, or wait for Laz?}  

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:35 pm
((I'm not too sure. I the meantime though, I'll send you the details of the new female wolf))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:54 pm
{Alright. I think we could just ragdoll him until he comes back. All he has to do is come into the Den anyway.}  

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:31 pm
Kaishin looked around, it sees that mostly everyone had gathered. Other wolves had come out from the den to see what the fuss was about as well.
"First and foremost" Kaishin started. "The threat of the Daemon wolf, Raiden... is over! I have defeated him... Once and for all".
The wolves howled and cheered at this, for this was good news to most of them.
He walked over to Larka and looked into her eyes. "You needn't let him plague your dreams anymore" he said softly.
He looked back to the female wolf that had been near him. "I shall also introduce Mikayla, whom without, I would not be standing here. She has been raised by humans and is unaccustomed to our ways, so I ask that you be friendly to her and help her if need be..."
He was going to end it there, but then had another idea. "I would also like to introduce the Dragoness, Kirias and the Gryphon, Bakher into the Pack. They are to be treated as fellow pack members from here on out. That is all. Any questions?"  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games