Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:51 pm
Mayah Playah

the dragon cracked a light smile before he retched into the toilet with a small moan.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:26 pm
Pure T0rture

"So, do you think it will be a boy or a girl?" he mused, summoning a small glass of water.

Ailey sighed as she walked into the safehouse, not even far along enough to start showing. "Knightly, I wish you would let me carry some of those."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:35 pm
Mayah Playah

"i have no idea..... i'm just gonna be happy that its healthy..." he sighed, wiping his mouth

"no, its fine." knightly smiled at her as he came in behind her with about six suitcases tucking under his arms and in his hands.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:50 pm
Pure T0rture

Dominick handed his "wife" the glass of water, smiling. "I can't believe this...I thought we would never conceive on our own."

"But it's so much," she sighed, pushing her hair back. "I'm not even that far along yet."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:53 pm
Mayah Playah

"me either...." he sighed, sipping the water as a light blush formed on his cheeks.

"really, hun, it's fine." he smiled, setting a few of the cases down to open the door to their room.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:12 pm
Pure T0rture

"So...now comes the question of our sexualities," he sighed, sitting beside him.

"But you haven't let me do anything the entire time we've known I'm pregnant!" Ailey strode through the doors, sitting on the large bed with her legs crossed. "Even when we made love, you treated me like a piece of glass."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:35 pm
Mayah Playah

"well... i guess for me...its just that i'd be considered straight when i'm a girl...?" the demon sighed, pulling a hand through his hair.

setting down the suitcases, Knightly gave a sigh. "sorry..... its... well. its the one thing that was pounded into me before i ran away.... " he sighed, hugging her.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:44 pm
Pure T0rture

"And what about me?" he asked quietly. "I mean...I'm attracted to you as a male, definitely...but I also want you when you're a girl."

"It's alright, I just... feel like you're treating me like a princess," she sighed, curling into him and closing her eyes. "You shouldn't be. I'm the commoner here."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:46 pm
Mayah Playah

"i.. i guess that makes you bi-sexual?" Xaene mumbled, holding dominick's hand tightly.

"but you are a princess. you're my princess" he smiled, kissing her forehead softly.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:47 pm
Pure T0rture

"But...I'm gay," he said weakly. Dominick was so confused. He'd been gay his entire life, and now to find out that he wasn't...it was terrifying.

She blushed, smiling softly. "Knightly...we need to go see your mother. I can't bring a baby into this world without having her approval."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:57 pm
Mayah Playah

it's difficult to deal with, i understand...." he sighed, holding his hand tighter.

letting out a low sigh, he nodded. ".....alright.... but, i'm gonna need to make a few arrangements beforehand..."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:32 pm
Pure T0rture

"No, deciding on what to wear is difficult," he sighed, shaking his head. "Changing my sexuality after all these years is a catasrophe."

"Like?"

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:55 pm
Mayah Playah

he gave a small pout and hugged him close

"like getting there without being seen, a place for us to stay, that sort of thing." he sighed, kissing her softly

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:04 pm
Pure T0rture

Holding Xaene close, Dominick sighed. "Oh damn it all..."

"That shouldn't be too hard," she said, grinning.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:23 pm
Mayah Playah

Xaene gave a sigh and held him tightly. "i wish i knew what to say to make you feel better...."

"well..... first i'll have to explain to a few people that i'm not dead.... and then there's the fact that we're married and you're expecting.... " knightly sighed, pulling out his phone. "but, hopefully Andrea or Adrianna won't be too busy to answer me."

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games