Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● OOC
Official OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:59 pm
MakinSammiches

Haha it's okay. I wasn't going to be on too much longer anyway.
But yes. I've come to accept that these rp's are an addiction now.

I'll respond when I get up. Night haha  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:51 am
Coheart

SoujiAtsumi

My next post for Solaris will be late because yeah, 13-hour power outtage tomorrow, which kinda sucks. I'll reply as soon as the power is back on.  

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

A4854R744L7512E1

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:36 pm
Chandra Panesar

Lady Sage Muffin

Gideon pretty much won't do anything out of the ordinary or speak until addressed(that's just part of his personality), so I think I'll neglect to post?
Unless you want him to start admiring the selection of beer available... redface
That's pretty much all I can elaborate on at this point.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:40 pm
Vendemmian

I'll try to include him in a future post if I can, but yeah, there isn't really anything for him to do right now.  

Chandra Panesar

Melodious Angel

25,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Winged 100

A4854R744L7512E1

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:09 pm
oOBookwormYumiOo

What if I'd like to suddenly change Gideon's post theme and theme songs into something different? Would that be alright? redface  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:52 pm
Vendemmian

Of course you can!
Just send it to me.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Veronica Spell

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:22 am
Chandra Panesar

Vendemmian

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been posting a lot. I've been sick recently, but I'll get in a post right now  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:48 pm
Chandra Panesar

Lady Sage Muffin

SoujiAtsumi

DeathAngelLe

OKAY GUYS I'M GONNA BE HONEST HERE GIDEON IS JUST...
WHAT THE HELL DO YOU ALL WANT FROM HIM????!

Sage and I have discussed a possible relationship between Hazel and Gideon, and then Angel you want something too, and Esme is gettin' all hot with Giddy, and they got chemistry, and everyone's got some type of chemistry. emo

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT SAHAR WANTS BUT GIDEON WOULD LIKE A PIECE OF THAT, TOO. gonk

emotion_facepalm
someone pls just figure something out for this man because i can't freaking decide between all these people.

do you still want dibs, Sage?

I just don't know how anything is going to turn out with him, everyone has a chain of appeal with Gideon and everything is possible at this point emotion_0A0  

A4854R744L7512E1

Veronica Spell

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:54 pm
Vendemmian
Chandra Panesar

Lady Sage Muffin

SoujiAtsumi

DeathAngelLe

Sage and I have discussed a possible relationship between Hazel and Gideon, and then Angel you want something too, and Esme is gettin' all hot with Giddy, and they got chemistry, and everyone's got some type of chemistry. emo

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT SAHAR WANTS BUT GIDEON WOULD LIKE A PIECE OF THAT, TOO. gonk

emotion_facepalm
someone pls just figure something out for this man because i can't freaking decide between all these people.

I just don't know how anything is going to turn out with him, everyone has a chain of appeal with Gideon and everything is possible at this point emotion_0A0

I'd like dibs, since we have a general idea of what we can do with it. But it's your choice.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:59 pm
Lady Sage Muffin

See, I'm okay with that! If they end up together that's all well and good - but are you okay with things happening in the meantime that don't last?
(i.e: sex, emotional turmoil, mini-relationships, cheating, possible infidelity, etc)?

Because I hadn't expected more than two people wanting something to do with Gideon, so is this something we need to plot together as a group?  

A4854R744L7512E1

Veronica Spell

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:02 pm
Vendemmian
Lady Sage Muffin

See, I'm okay with that! If they end up together that's all well and good - but are you okay with things happening in the meantime that don't last?
(i.e: sex, emotional turmoil, mini-relationships, cheating, possible infidelity, etc)?

Because I hadn't expected more than two people wanting something to do with Gideon, so is this something we need to plot together as a group?

I'm not sure to be honest. Hazel would stick by him no matter what, even if he does end up trying to hurt her or make her jealous. It's your character so it's up to you. But I can roll with whatever you have plan.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:10 pm
Lady Sage Muffin

Okay. I'll run what people want to do with him by you first, okay? You can decide what's okay and what's not, so please don't hesitate to tell me if there's something you'd prefer be changed or not done at all. We can all contribute. c:

DeathAngelLe

Chandra Panesar

SoujiAtsumi

Is there anything y'all wanted to do, or had sort of wanted to plan for new year's, or this RP day? Obviously Gideon is eventually going to go home and "chill" with Silvia, but I know Sahar wanted to pass by, too?  

A4854R744L7512E1

Chandra Panesar

Melodious Angel

25,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:11 pm
Vendemmian

emotion_facepalm

Gideon has a lot of options. XD Esme would probably be scared off by all of the competition, anyway. He doesn't really think much of himself. And he wouldn't even consider it if Gideon was with Hazel; he likes them both too much to do that. I'd still like to have him visit and fluster Esme in his dreams, because that just sounds like a load of fun. Plus it can't hurt to get him over some of his embarrassment about intimacy.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:21 pm
Chandra Panesar

That sounds like a plan! emotion_dowant
If Gideon tried to make the moves on Esme to either A. Make Hazel jealous B. Show he doesn't really care for her or C. Get rid of some stress/anger, would that happen?
This would be most likely a ways away, like after intimate dreams and such.  

A4854R744L7512E1

Chandra Panesar

Melodious Angel

25,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:38 pm
Vendemmian
Chandra Panesar

That sounds like a plan! emotion_dowant
If Gideon tried to make the moves on Esme to either A. Make Hazel jealous B. Show he doesn't really care for her or C. Get rid of some stress/anger, would that happen?
This would be most likely a ways away, like after intimate dreams and such.

Esme really likes Hazel; he would deny himself. Not like he can't live without it. XD But he's not infallible; he would be tempted. Possibly obviously tempted enough to cause trouble with Hazel if that was Gideon's intent. And, let's be real, if Gideon came on really strong, Esme would have no choice but to either give in or quite literally run away.  
● OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games