Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:38 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jaecen Light
Male 31 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Nami found X on the stairwell. She looked at her. "Couldn't sleep?"

Jaecen and Kurona stood in the kitchen. Jaecen pulled out a chair for Kurona and guided her to the chair. "Well, that certainly was an excellent course of events. Let's not do that again." Jaecen said with his goofy grin.
"Are you doing that stupid grin?" Kurona set her hands on her lap. "It's actually kind of annoying that it's infectious... and that's the part that annoys me."
He sighed as his response. Jaecen walked around the table to grab a mug from the cupboards before opening the fridge. He pulled out a can of cold green tea and popped it open. Jaecen looked at the mug in his hand. "Why'd I grab this again?" With a shrug, he set the cup on the counter and sat at the head of the table. "Fabulous little thing, canned green tea is. Anyways about tomorrow. We've got training to do for this band of misfits."
Kurona agreed. "They're a ragtag group. I've no clue what Xero was thinking. Do you think you can whip them into shape?"
"Mm, definitely." He took a sip from the can. Jaecen set the can on the table and looked at Tsuyoi. "They'll either catch on quick or learn the hard way. I've got two beautiful ladies here to help me out, too."
Kurona narrowed her eyes at him. "U-huh..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:12 pm

[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi smirked at Jaecen, shaking her head as she sipped from her cup. She sighed, "Well, they seem kind of easy to tutor...and I'm guessing we can leave Lil Oda to that cousin of yours. I just hope she doesn't push her too far...she's still just a kid after all." she said as she grips the cup a little tight.
She looked at Tsuyoi, then towards Jaecen, "Well, if I have a say in this, some members of Xero's team seem to be quite capable fighters. There's the girl who's able to...erm...remove her head. Though she's quite clumsy...when it comes to fighting, she shows her potential in that area." She took a seat next to Tsuyoi, "Then there's the red haired boy and his friend...though, I'm sad to say that the red haired boy had run off on his own to train." she said before looking down with a trouble expression.
When Garret smiled and winked at her again, she turned away with her face even more blushed, "Gah! What the heck!? Stop feeling like this!!!" she then ran off, to where though was unknown. She needed to regain her thoughts.
"Ah, I see you have gone through your change." Namia said as she stood in the door frame that led into the room Garret was in. She was holding another book, though it was bigger than the last. She walked over to an empty single couch and sat on it before opening the book, though she looked at Garret instead of the book, "Though, from now on, I'm going to be keeping an eye on you."

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:24 pm

[OOC: ]

Lana Firanne(HEAD [ON]/OFF)

Noticing Rosalie's reaction, Hileinna stopped and faced her before bowing her head at her, "If you aren't, then please forgive my unnecessary guess. I was just assuming." When she stood up straight, she looked at Rosalie, "Please allow me to explain. Where I'm from, it is customary for a husband and wife to accompany each other on their journeys." She looked down, "Since you seemed the closest to Sir Xero, I assumed you and him were husband and wife." she said before chuckling a little.

other characters also here:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Kurai_18
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:59 pm

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

User Image
Garret just smirked at what Namia said and rested his feet on the coffee table unfazed by it."Oh how charming coming from someone that said they would kill themself if they were me during my sickness. You really think I am stupid enough to attack anyone especially while Jaecen and Tsuyoi is around? I may be insane but even this new me knows not to cross the new titled king of hell and his dragon wife to be. I seen what they are capable of doing plus even if I did get passed them the light's threat detection would deal with me how that Organization puppet slipped through I don't know. Crafty little witch I am even impressed no one knew she was here even my keyblade couldn't find her and Shadow is the best tracker when it comes to darkness. Though... I did over hear Jaecen talk about training hmhmhm maybe this is a good chance for them to get experience fighting Nobodies plus I can practice my new abilities aswell if Jaecen will allow it. Though I will be fighting like a nobody of the Organization would so they better fight like I am trying to kill them cause that's exactly how I am going to battle them the Organization won't hold back so I won't either it will be best for them."He thought for a moment and a grin appeared on his face."I will talk to Jaecen about it since he is in the other room since he and his family are the ones over seeing their training and since I am filling in for Pyro head Denver I suppose he will want me to train aswell."

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:30 pm

Jaecen Light

Jaecen raised an eyebrow. "We still have living cousins?"
"Aliya, Jaecen." Kurona responded.
He nodded. "Oh, that's right... Squirt's still here..."
Aliya's head poked around the corner. She spoke at him with narrow eyes. "Call me Squirt once more an' I'll gouge out yer eyeballs wi' a rusty spoon."
He smiled nervously. "Heheh. Hey there, Aliya."
Aliya ducked away. Jaecen made sure she was out of earshot. "Bit of a basket case but Odayaka made a good decision for a teacher."
Kurona nodded. "Most intelligent kid I know, besides Nami."
Jaecen wavered a bit. "Eh... I actually think Ene might have them both beat."
"The training." Kurona pulled Jaecen back on course.
"Ah, yeah.... We gave them each a Zodiac Art, didn't we?"
Kurona nodded.
"Right, that settles it." He clapped his hands. "Kuro's training segment is first."
"What?" She turned her head to him in surprise. "Why me?"
"Because, out of all of us, including Aliya, you're better at mental control and mind warfare."
"So, basically you want me to do that to them..." She stated.
Jaecen nodded. "Yep. It'll help them in the long run and boost their state of mind so their morale won't waver."
"Cool," She smirked and folded her hands on the top of the table. "I get to legally f*** with their minds."
"Well, as long as they agree to it." Jaecen sighed. "Considering that it could be considered anything short of torture... We'll have to have Aliya on medical standby... Just in case."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:45 am

Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
Revi-sama
kurai_18
Hikari_No_Kurai

User Image

Liya looked at Nami and nodded
"yeah, too much going on tonight. My mind is buzzing with so much going on, and im still not used to sleeping, even after meeting your family at the academy."

She then looked back at Garret
"Something tells me that there is something different about him, but im unsure if its good or bad."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:15 pm

•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi leaned back into her chair, a little relieved when Jaecen and Kurona admitted that Aliya would be the best teacher for Odayaka. She then listened to the two as she sipped from her coffee cup, and raised her eyebrows when they spoke of mental training. "Hmm, mind training huh...?" she sighed at Kurona said, "As long as you don't leave them brain dead after the training...I'm sure Xero would be very mad towards you." she said before chuckling.
"Mind training...?" Wakai looked down in thought for a moment. "Oh!" she lifted her head up with a blank smile, "I've done that before...I needed to learn how to control my other form so I had to enter my mind. Though, with a little help from a great teacher, I was able to do it without trouble...sort of." she said before laughing nervously.

Namia giggled and shook her head, "Oh no, I'm watching you more for my own personal reasons. You see, I want to know more about nobodies, and what better way than to observe one's behavior." she said before looking down at the book. "Ah, yes, and about the training for Xero's rookies, knowing how Mr. Jaecen and Ms. Kurona, they will train their minds first before they do any physical training." she said before turning a page, "Do you know anything about training the mind?" she said with a smirk.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Quote:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:59 pm

Jaecen Light

"That's something entirely different." Jaecen waved Wakai off.
Kurona folded her arms. "Well, somewhat... The process is a little more complex than that. Simply put, it's more of an endurance slash mentality check."
"Can't promise that someone won't go insane, really." Jaecen added. "But that's why we have Aliya, one of the greatest minds of the entire Hikari Clan."
"Yeah, you're overselling it now..." Kurona responded.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Kurai_18

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:19 pm

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

User Image
Garret's right eye flashed and he grinned like a madman as he started to laugh like crazy."Mental? I happen to be an experienced person in mental I am practically mad you know."His eye flashed again but it was the left one and his personality changed back to his calm self."Ahem... Though when it comes to manipulation I don't know much I'm afraid...."
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:28 am

Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Xero found Jaecen in the Kitchen with Kurona, Tsuyoi, and Wakai. He joined them in the kitchen as Aliya called out to Jaecen over being called "Squirt". Non seemed to notice him at first as the talked about his team, their training, and the Zodiac Art. "I have faith they will all pass. Sorry to butt in, but Jace what are we going to do about the barrier?"

Rosalie just became more and more shy and embarrassed as well as red in the face while the girl spoke more. After a moment she shook it off and spoke. "N-no you are fine. I am just tired is all."

Mood:
Clear Minded
Party:
Rosalie Cloud

Key Blades:
Hearts Judgement & Souls Redemption

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

kimi23loveheart

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Xero - Action Speaking Thought

Rosalie - Action Speaking Thought

Hector - Action Speaking Thought

Rukia - Action Speaking Thought

Fayt - Action Speaking Thought

Croexn - Action Speaking Thought

Nekron - Action Speaking Thought

Translate: (( ))
OOC sad ( ))

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:11 am

•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi raised an eyebrow at Jaecen, "Really?" she looked at Kurona, "I always thought Kuro had a great mind." She finished her coffee and set the cup down on the table, "That aside, as long as you two know what you're doing, then go right ahead and do what you have to do." she said as she fixed her hat. She noticed Xero walked in and nodded at him to acknowledge him joining their conversation. She looked at Jaecen, "Anyway, what about the other two, Lana and Ridley?" she asked, "They don't need to go through mind training too do they?"

Namia continued to look at her book when Garret's personality changed to that of a madman's, then back to normal. She sighed, "Well, if you're eager to train, then perhaps you could ask Mr. Jaecen or Ms. Tsuyoi." she suggested before turning a page.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Quote:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:43 pm

Jaecen Light

"You mean the girl I put that magic leash on? Yes. Maybe Kurona can even crack her. Y'know..." Jaecen grumbled, remembering what Red had put them through.
"Well, it's more about uncracking her. She already seems cracked... Like someone took her, melded her since she was a kid." Kurona shifted nervously, her face blush from Tsuyoi's words.
Jaecen walked up to her and set a hand on her head. "She's more of a sneak-out-at-night, punk-rocker girls, I'd say. Although, I do have to admit that she's smart for someone of her skills."
"Stop" She said, embarrassed.
Jaecen turned, making it look as if he were unaware and surprised (kind of like Jack Sparrow.) "Oh, hey there. The barrier, huh? I've been thinking of looking at an overhaul for it. It seems that it might be a tad bit 'old-fashioned' but, you know..."
Kurona slid her chair back a bit, her face still a bit blush. "I, um, I could do that. Rig the house up with a secondary... E-Space, of sorts... I have a bit of the TR0N backup files on a flash drive."
Jaecen stared at her, skeptical. "You have an entire computer on a flash drive... Geez, I remember computers taking up an entire room."
"You're way out of sorts, old man." Kurona jested and tapped his chest with the back of her hand. Actually, I have a friend who does this crap for a living and he isn't even out of high school. He's a bit skittish around others but I'm sure he could help a lot."
Jaecen raised an eyebrow.

(OOC: Hey, kalena can I cross one of my characters over from the old guild?)
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:21 pm

kurai_18

(Yes)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:25 pm

User Image
Carter Orlov-Mizushima
17 | Female

Carter just followed Nami like a spoiled pup. She seemed even more interested in the people she had discovered now.
Back in Nami's room, she flopped on the bed. "This place is really weird..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: School sucks.... Save meeeeee!)
Flippy flusters Flaky
Kurai_18
kalenakeeper
Hector the True
[quote="Revi-sama]

Hikari_No_Kurai

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:05 pm

•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi didn't really see any reason for Lana and Red to have their minds trained, but she just shrugged, maybe it would end up being useful for them. She smirked at Kurona when she became embarrassed from what she said, and then from Jaecen adding more to her praise. She folded her arms as she leaned back into her chair, listening as Jaecen and the others spoke about the barrier. It was true, they needed to strengthen the barrier somehow to prevent any more surprises.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Quote:
Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games