Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Temple of the Sheol God Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FogSage

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:40 am
Megido the Oreo
FogSage
Megido the Oreo
FogSage
Megido the Oreo
Well you make sure she never goes near anything I eat ever again, got it? *sips his drink* Not as good as the one from Starbucks, but not bad.
I'm afraid that's impossible.....

You see........Coffee is the new Temple Cook. The old one died after mysteriously choking on some Cup Ramen that Coffee had made for him. *shrugs* Oh well. She says this week we'll have fugu sushi......I wonder what that is? neutral
I've got a better idea. *orders Chinese, and pizza* There, now I'm safe.
*steals your Chinese food, sprints away with it*

MINE! *growls, eyes glow* evil
*shrugs, and eats his pizza while watching a movie. Planning on robbing Fog, and using the cash to go to the Chinese buffet later*

*Imagines how Meg can do that, since I work for food and shelter and nothing else* razz  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:57 pm
*Breaks into Fog's room at the temple, and steals all of his ceremonial robes, and vestments, and other holy-stuff. He then drives into the city, pawns it all off (making a pretty penny, at that), then buys himself a heaping helping of Chinese Take-out*  

Megido the Oreo

Rastiel

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:37 pm
Megido the Oreo
*Breaks into Fog's room at the temple, and steals all of his ceremonial robes, and vestments, and other holy-stuff. He then drives into the city, pawns it all off (making a pretty penny, at that), then buys himself a heaping helping of Chinese Take-out*

*comes back from bargain hunting, dumps a truckload of priestly clothing in Fog's room* Fog, Fog! You'll NEVER guess what they had on sale at this dinky little pawnshop......and of course, for a expert haggler like me, I got the stuff for a good bit less than what the guy wanted for em. *is all proud of herself* 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:50 pm
*cant find a bathroom so takes a piss in a potted plant*  

Araclast

Crenn

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:59 pm
*waters the plant to dilute the urine*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:06 pm
*secretly leaves a scat on the entryway* ninja  

Araclast

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:09 pm
Ara, the next time you whine about how nobody likes you, I'm not going to feel even the smallest amount of pity. ¬_¬  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:37 pm
Megido the Oreo
Ara, the next time you whine about how nobody likes you, I'm not going to feel even the smallest amount of pity. ¬_¬
you felt pity i just thought everyone hated me allready..you of all the furs here felt pity for me...funny  

Araclast

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:44 pm
Considering the fact that the last time you complained about it, everybody TOLD you they didn't hate you, I see no reason for you to have thought we do. It's as if you're just looking to cause drama. I won't be havin' it over something this moronic. If you're convinced we all hate you, despite being told otherwise, then go somewhere else. Don't stick around, and make it a point to annoy everybody.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:47 pm
Megido the Oreo
Considering the fact that the last time you complained about it, everybody TOLD you they didn't hate you, I see no reason for you to have thought we do. It's as if you're just looking to cause drama. I won't be havin' it over something this moronic. If you're convinced we all hate you, despite being told otherwise, then go somewhere else. Don't stick around, and make it a point to annoy everybody.
*drops head* but i live to annoy..i just cant fibnd anything funny to joke about anymore xp  

Araclast

FogSage

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:13 pm
Araclast
Megido the Oreo
*drops head* but i live to annoy..i just cant fibnd anything funny to joke about anymore xp

Then consider this: the wisest of fools keeps his mouth shut.

Or, if that was too deep for you to grasp, don't be such a drama queen. If you have nothing worthwhile to say, it's best to shut up.

This was "Being Blunt Theatre". I hope you enjoyed it. neutral  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:18 pm
FogSage
Araclast
Megido the Oreo

Or, if that was too deep for you to grasp, don't be such a drama queen. If you have nothing worthwhile to say, it's best to shut up.

you dont look like a blunt O.o *thighs your hair on fire and tries to smoke you*  

Araclast

FogSage

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:51 pm
Araclast
FogSage
Araclast
Megido the Oreo

you dont look like a blunt O.o *thighs your hair on fire and tries to smoke you*

*swats you on the head* STOP IT! Now, you see what you did right there?! THAT'S WHAT WE'RE TRYING TO TELL YOU. DON'T ACT LIKE A BUFFOON  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:16 pm
Araclast
FogSage
Araclast
Megido the Oreo

*craks him upside the head with a news paper* idiot  

Drifter_Xwolf

Araclast

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:37 pm
FogSage
Araclast
FogSage
Araclast
Megido the Oreo

*swats you on the head* STOP IT! Now, you see what you did right there?! THAT'S WHAT WE'RE TRYING TO TELL YOU. DON'T ACT LIKE A BUFFOON
why..i mean im here for fun  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games