Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII behind the scenes comedic RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 12:43 am
Sozukki
Ayaji
Sozukki
BerryRikku
Ayaji
*Demyx sits back up, blushing* "Um, it's ok, I don't need you to act like my blanket or anything..."

((Bwee! I love playing clueless Demyx^^ ))
"shhhh"namine cuddles with him

"If anyone needs me ill be far away from you two..." *slams his door* stare
*Demyx looks down at Namine, then at the door Xigbar disapeared through* "er..." *he has a 'what do I do now' look on his face*

*throws him a water balloon that didnt explode yet* "Heres an idea..." *goes back into his room*
*Demyx's eyes light up* "Hey, a water balloon fight would be fun!" *he gets up to search for more water balloons*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:50 pm
Ayaji
Sozukki
Ayaji
Sozukki
BerryRikku
Ayaji
*Demyx sits back up, blushing* "Um, it's ok, I don't need you to act like my blanket or anything..."

((Bwee! I love playing clueless Demyx^^ ))
"shhhh"namine cuddles with him

*Demyx looks down at Namine, then at the door Xigbar disapeared through* "er..." *he has a 'what do I do now' look on his face*

*throws him a water balloon that didnt explode yet* "Heres an idea..." *goes back into his room*
*Demyx's eyes light up* "Hey, a water balloon fight would be fun!" *he gets up to search for more water balloons*

*door to his room bursts out with a flood of water* "GAHHH!!!!" *water floods the castle* gonk  

Sozukki

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:32 pm
Sozukki
Ayaji
Sozukki
Ayaji
Sozukki

*door to his room bursts out with a flood of water* "GAHHH!!!!" *water floods the castle* gonk
namine was laughing  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:34 pm
BerryRikku
Sozukki
Ayaji
Sozukki
Ayaji
Sozukki

namine was laughing

*water was rising* stare  

Sozukki

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:43 pm
Sozukki
BerryRikku
Sozukki
Ayaji
Sozukki

namine was laughing

*water was rising* stare
"uh-oh" namine ran to demyx and wrapped her arms around him  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:16 pm
BerryRikku
Sozukki
BerryRikku
Sozukki
Ayaji
Sozukki

namine was laughing

*water was rising* stare

*water keeps rising* eek  

Sozukki

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:10 pm
Sozukki
BerryRikku
Sozukki
BerryRikku
Sozukki

namine was laughing

*water was rising* stare

*water keeps rising* eek
*Demyx looks over his shoulder at Namine* "Did you want to help me look for water balloons?" *he realizes he is wading through about a foot of water that is still rising* "Wait...where did this water come from? o.o"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:16 pm
Ayaji
Sozukki
BerryRikku
Sozukki
BerryRikku
Sozukki

namine was laughing

*water was rising* stare

*water keeps rising* eek
*Demyx looks over his shoulder at Namine* "Did you want to help me look for water balloons?" *he realizes he is wading through about a foot of water that is still rising* "Wait...where did this water come from? o.o"
"i don't know"  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:26 pm
BerryRikku
Ayaji
Sozukki
BerryRikku
Sozukki

*water was rising* stare

*water keeps rising* eek
"i don't know"
*Demyx sloshes forward a few steps, playing in the water, then realizes most people probably won't enjoy having the first floor hallway become a swimming pool* "Hmm, I guess I should go look for whatever made this mess..."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:29 pm
Ayaji
BerryRikku
Ayaji
Sozukki
BerryRikku
Sozukki

*water was rising* stare

*water keeps rising* eek
"i don't know"
*Demyx sloshes forward a few steps, playing in the water, then realizes most people probably won't enjoy having the first floor hallway become a swimming pool* "Hmm, I guess I should go look for whatever made this mess..."
namine thinks"xigbar did it i think"  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:03 pm
BerryRikku
Ayaji
BerryRikku
Ayaji
Sozukki

*water keeps rising* eek
"i don't know"
*Demyx laughs* "it wouldn't surprise me...I remember when he shot the giant aquarium in Xemnas' office...there were tropical fish swimming around the office for weeks before we managed to get a replacement tank"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:39 pm
Ayaji
BerryRikku
Ayaji
BerryRikku
Ayaji
Sozukki

*water keeps rising* eek
"i don't know"
*Demyx laughs* "it wouldn't surprise me...I remember when he shot the giant aquarium in Xemnas' office...there were tropical fish swimming around the office for weeks before we managed to get a replacement tank"

*water is still rising* "HEY! I heard that... And it was not partly my fault..." stare "Well maybe it was but still..."  

Sozukki

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:05 pm
Sozukki
Ayaji
BerryRikku
Ayaji
BerryRikku
"i don't know"

*water is still rising* "HEY! I heard that... And it was not partly my fault..." stare "Well maybe it was but still..."
*Demyx looks over at Xigbar* "oh, there you are...so what did you do this time?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:33 pm
Ayaji
Sozukki
Ayaji
BerryRikku
Ayaji
BerryRikku
"i don't know"

*Demyx looks over at Xigbar* "oh, there you are...so what did you do this time?"
namine glares at xigbar  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

Sozukki

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:40 pm
Ayaji
Sozukki
Ayaji
BerryRikku
Ayaji
BerryRikku
"i don't know"

"Well... lets just say there was a pipeline with a gun involved..." sweatdrop *water still rising*  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games