Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Newbies-Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

NovaKing

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:34 pm
NihilisticExistence
Woah, this thread is now past the 2000 post mark.

Spiffy!

WOt wot! 2007!

edit: NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:08 am
Tak-Jak
Lee, be carful. If I find out you are typing haha to make any member feel stupid and I start getting complants.. I shall personally deal with your fate.

3nodding Have a nice day.

I'd never do it to be mean, y'know.

Jeez. [:

Off the topic of hair now?  

Major Lee Screwed

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:58 am
Would you like us to start again? We are mostly girls here, we can go on for days.

AND OMG! 2000 post! Amazing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:54 am
Squee!!!

I still want my hair short but it ain't gonna happen.

Glasses will. Yay! I'll see if I can post a pic...hold up...

Nope. Well, they're coach, and kinda roundly-ovalish, and they fit me really well, and they have thin frames--I think they're titanitum--and nosepieces (ugh) and the coach pattern on the inside, and that and lenses is some 170$, which is about medium for glasses.

Im gonna LOVE 'em. ^^  

KirbyVictorious

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:24 am
When I need to use glasses, I have my thick black frames. They make me look like a genius! lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:33 am
You wear glasses? What for?

I have astigmatism. Frikkin' waste of my life...doesn't bother me much.  

KirbyVictorious

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:37 am
Nothing really. Just sometimes when I am reading I get headaches, so my doctor gave me special reading glasses that make the strain on my eyes less. Just kinda magnifies things a little.

But other then that.. I have 20/20 vision.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:40 am
oooooooohhh. I see.

Cool. Werewolf vision. twisted

PS Tak: if you need help getting your book published I have some tips for you. I got to the rejection point, that's actually pretty far. And there's stuff you need to know. ><  

KirbyVictorious

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:46 am
Im sure I can manage.

Connections you see?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:04 pm
I have 20/70 without glasses, 20/30 with them. I kinda want contacts, but I kinda don't. My glasses hide my bags under my eyes, and I'm not sure about the sticking my finger and other stuff in my eye, but I'm constantly breaking my glasses, and I can't wear them during sports and gym and such (long story).  

Reese_Roper

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:07 pm
They make covers, well goggles, out of your perscription lenses for use during sports. Like Chemistry goggles.

And they dont break... Well tis difficult to do so.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:09 pm
well if you're sure Takky. 'Cause there's some things that you really need to know or else they'll throw your entire book in the garbage. Even stuff like the paper you use is important.  

KirbyVictorious

Reese_Roper

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:54 pm
Well, you see, about a year and a half ago, during basketball season, I forgot my glasses the day of a game, so I couldn't see a thing. My mom was coming with them, but the game started before she got there. I wasn't in for maybe 30 seconds when WHAM! I got hit with another girl's elbow which she backswung into me.

I was rushed to the ER, where I learned I had broken my nose (no, duh). Her elbow hit from the side, causing my nose to curve like a C and making it extremely difficult to breathe (I had to have reconstructive surgery after that, but that's another story). They told me, had I worn my glasses that day like normal, I would have lost one, if not both, eyes.

Since then I have been forbidden from wearing any type of thing over the bridge of my nose, unless it is a band-aid, during sports activities, as this was the second time such a thing had happened (first time was in fifth grade, before I had glasses, where my friend Taylor hit me in the nose with a softball).  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:04 pm
That is SO sad. *shakes head*

My friend Nikki got hit in the eye with a tennis ball, and it bled and everything. Now it's smaller than the other one. It's actually kinda cool.

She's so clumsy. heart  

KirbyVictorious

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:28 pm
Reason being so confident is I am a pen-pal with the Literature Professor at The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, which is one of the top 10 schools in the nation, and the professor is a published author.  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games