Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
TWILIGHT NINJA ACADEMY (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

iZann

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:43 pm

((Not yet
Btw clone technique is a genjutsu, only shadow clone creates real clones to attack
Adn didn't you say that Chiril attempted to stab Zann in the chest?))
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:45 pm

((He stabbed the floor, pinning him down, is what it said...))

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:50 pm

TheWingsOfTheGods
((He stabbed the floor, pinning him down, is what it said...))

((ya that ls what chiril did and the clone was the one attempting to stab you....sorry i am getting all the rp guide lines for this clan set i will start over that one post...and i cant do shadow clone?))
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:33 am

((No shadow clone is an A ranked jutsu, even I can't use it. This is a wind clone))
((And yeah what's the problem with Zann "being stabbed" then using the kawarimi?))

iZann

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:32 pm

((then this fight is pointless.....i win hands down if you cant do anything))
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:17 am

Daisuke showed up at the academy, looking extremely bored. HIs anbu mask was wrapped around his hip. It gets annyoing at times. Having to shift it all the time.

D a i j b

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:17 am

Migoto opened the door, stepped in, and sat down in one of the chairs.
I cannot believe I have to repeat ninja school
She eyed the other students and relaxed. maybe she wasn't the only one
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:32 pm

sees all the people and Screams Silence!! giggles to himself and says in a deep impression of his brother (Hyoto Umochi) The sexy beast is in the building giggles, everyone looks and laughs at kagara. Sits down* wow this is gonna be really hard I already got in trouble for dreaming in the forum that I was doing these awsome tricks better stop talking. Tehehe giggles loudly.... uh oh calls cirrostraus (Cirrostraus the cloud). Cirri can you hide me for a second? Cirri fogs up whole room calls kaya (kaya hide me please follows kaya and hides. Cirri im hiden fog dissapears and a cloud with blue eyes shows up in the center of the class everyone looks at it. Cirri: Eeeep runs and hides with kagara

Name: Kagara Umochi
Bloodline: Unknown though Kagara and Hyoto's dad is and umochi their mom was an exiled Uchiha
Village: Cloud village
Abilities: Seems to have a strong connection to animals
techniques: Shadow clone jutsu (creates 1 clone), very strong tajutsu
smartitiudity XP: he alone averages a D but when Kaya and Cirri are with him he averages an A-
Element: Thunder
Chakra color: black
weapons: Senbon: 50, Kunai: 4
Potential: Kagara can become really strong though he doesnt control a beast he has a possibility of learning Sharingan incorporated techniques. In final form he looks like thisUser Image this is whats gonna happen later on when I become evil but then I will realize I can use evil for good and I become good again this is what that will look likeUser Image

O so clouD

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:09 pm

Migoto didn't laugh, instead she frowned at the student. "Why joke? We should be learning."
She slouched in her seat and sighed
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:23 am

Looks down. Kaya: Rawr, rawr ra-rawr rawr. Kagara: man Im not gonna make anyfriends am I Cirri: floof. hmm maybe I should just take what I deserve screams, Does anyone know when class starts? 20 minutes, kk thanks I'll be back. Jumps out window jumps into trees pulls out senbon and starts practicing.Jumps in the air and tries to do a flip pulls out a kunai with lots of writing on it and says pops I wont let your death be in vein. You taught me one technique screams! Clone Jutsu! creates a clone. Fight the air watches clone fight sees flaws. A tree branch falls down and hits clone on the head poof* are you serious well whatever lets traian harder I hope I pass

O so clouD

iZann

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:40 am

((First lesson in rp: PUNTUATIONS AND SPELLING PLEASE!!!
And Jupiter's is an excellent example of correct rping. Well done!))
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:16 am

((LOL This will be interesting. HIs training won't go smoothly. But at least he's excited.))

D a i j b

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:31 am

((Yay! I'm doing well! Who knew?))
Migoto blinked slowly. if it really was twenty minutes, then she would be able to relax and focus on finding herself all over again.
She slipped into the lotus position, and soon her sense of the real world melted away as she slipped into a dream state
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:50 am

iZann

((Hey, Jupiter! twisted .... Hi.))

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:51 am

lenon01
iZann

((Hey, Jupiter! twisted .... Hi.))

((I swear if you attack Migoto..... evil evil evil evil evil evil ))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games