Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud (or Twilight) Hospital (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:50 am
((Nope I dont think so...))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:09 am
xxxx⇄ ⇒xxxxCannotxxseexxyourxxface
xxxxxxxxWhy does no one understand me?XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxChen Quanx
xxxxxxxxAm I destined to be all alone?XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX陈权
xxxx⇄ ⇒xxxxCannotxxhearxxyourxxvoice
GeninxKumogakurexxxxxxxxxxx

xxŦɦɨʂ Ħell ȋʂ ɱʏ ʀeɑlɱxx

User Image

((Epic format Scrap XD))

As Tera performed the operation on Fenrir, Quan squatted on a bed behind Tera, "watching" the operation keenly--that is, if he could acrtually see. He found it amazing how Tera could cut something delicate such as nerves with only her hands, but again this was the power of medical jutsus. As she bandaged Fenrir's head and waiting for him to awaken, Quan jumped down from the bed and climbed onto Fenrir's bed, sitting on his stomach and began pinching and squeezing Fenrir's face into different shapes, just for his own amusement. He giggled as he pulled Fenrir's face so he looked like he was grinning.

((I love rping as a kid, you get away with everything XD))
((Tera can I learn those two jutsus please? I want to use them in combat biggrin ))

User Image

iZann

VanillaBear 166

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:40 am
Zeno Vanished...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:38 pm
Scrapples
Raikage, Salamander Sage, Shinatobe Host, and Mist 7 member
User ImageUser Image

(Haha thanks. XP)

"Yep I am a clone." The clone says looking at the dog.

User Image

Yoki nodded, "Well see you later then!" Yokai then left the hospital.

Dripples

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:53 pm
Darion looked down at the floor."lust for power...i dont lust for it....i just dont want to lose it....its all i really have...besides Darsk,Ryugan and Hiro....but still...i don't know what i was saying maybe it was just anger...i wouldn't steal their eyes... I couldn't be able to even attack them."Darion said as he stood up."Tell me when your ready...ill be taking a walk..."Darion said as he walked blindly."I guess i could live with out sight...the only thing i would miss seeing is...their faces and smiles..."Darion walked out side and then sat down in front of the hospital just out near the doors.Darion wanted to cry for what he said about doing to his friends...but he couldn't without worrying about his eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:26 pm
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
((Everybody is so demanding of Tera lately. lol))

Fenrir nodded to Tera and laid his head back as sleep took him. Suddenly an image began to form in front of him. It was blurred at first, showing some little boy miraculously beating up a group of men in an alley. When the fighting was done and the boy walked back out into the street, the image became clear. Fenrir was horrified by the resemblance.
http://www.onemanga.com/Zetman/1/29/
"W-was that me?" The boy had wild, jet black hair, and wore ragged, torn up clothes that didn't fit him. "Was I homeless? Where are my parents?" The word felt strange to him. He had never thought much them. "My....parents." Suddenly the image became blurry again and Fenrir felt his face being pulled into a grin. His hand snapped up to grab Quan's face, his large hand covering the boy's face completely. "Short Round, off." he growled as he effortlessly tossed Quan off the bed. Fenrir lightly touched the bandages covering the right side of his face. "I'm gonna have to replace these with something a little more suiting." he mumbled before turning to Tera. "Thank you."

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:01 pm
Darion walked back in with his eyes still bandaged up and his eyes closed. he walked around looking for that girl that bandaged him..."Hey...uh s**t what was her name?"Darion stood in the middle of a hall."Hey ummm nurse... i need to talk to you!"Darion yelled as he waited for her he wanted to try something.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:05 pm
Raikage, Salamander Sage, Shinatobe Host, and Mist 7 member
User ImageUser Image

The clone nods to Yokai then dispurses.

User Image  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:33 am
User Image

User Image

TERA MISASHI

Tera heard Darion's irritating voice and quickly held her hand in a fist. She may have a good temper but there were two things she hated about Darion, one was the sharingan that he and blood both had, two was the fact that he was shouting at her.

"You know normally hear no and go away." Tera said twitching as she walked over to Darion. "Also people go in the hospital sick and come out better. You better stop bugging me cause if you do the next time I look at you will be in the morgue." she said walking away

((I AM NOT YOUR SLAVE!!!!

My punch can take someone's head off so better just go away. GET ANOTHER MEDIC!))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:42 am
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Fenrir got out of the hospital bed and stretched. He then glanced at Quan. "Meet me in the training grounds for the training I promised you. You've earned it." He watched Tera walked away and thought about the poison situation, but decided he'd bother her about it on a later date. She'd done enough for now. Fenrir then checked out of the hospital.
exit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:38 pm
User Image
User Image

☯Ŧɦe Łåsŧ Ķåģuÿå☯

Ryugan leaped through the hole in th window Darion had made when being thrown through. He then looked around and then spotted Quan talking to Tera."C'mon Quan, Squad meeting.." Ryugan says as he places his hands on his hips and begins to eye Darion. "What happened to him??" Ryugan said turning his body in Tera's direction.

User Image

Ryugan's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytMpbzib9WA

Ryugan's Chunnin exam fight theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDXeR9GsGGc
"I fear nothing....."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:19 pm
Darion heard he foot steps going farther away then run and turned in front of her when he heard her footsteps next to him/
"i'm sorry i just need to try something."Darion rose his hands and grabbed her breast by accident then his face went red of embarrassment."S-Sorry!"Darion quickly moved his hands up to her face "I don't understand...i can't feel what you look like at all...How do real blind people do it?"Darion moved his hands from her face."And about before...im sorry...i know it doesn't change anything but i didn't know what i was saying...id rather go blind then hurt my friends...But hey not like that can change anything now right?"Darion said as he walked off and hit a wall."son of a b***h."Darion corrected his path and walked slowly as he held his head.  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:29 pm
Darsk stood before the near blind Darion, barring his oblivious path. If Darion could see Darsk, then he would see a very dark man. His eyes glowed with fierce anger and overwhelming sorrow. Darion would bump into Darsk, and Darsk would say very softly, "Hey Darion. Seeing problems"?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:34 pm
Darion's faced beamed with happiness to hear his best friend voice."Darsk!"Darion rose his hand up and felt Darsk in front of him then change and gave him a big hug."Yes i can't open my eyes or ill go blind...and if i do go blind the only thing ill miss the most is seeing you face and smile!"Darion held back his tears.  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:50 pm
Darsk looked at his friend in pity. He automatically knew what he had to do. Killing his best friend Tensou had been an unforgivable act, even if it was on accident. Now it was time to redeem himself. Bearing the weight of his friends sharingans was a curse, but maybe this curse could be turned into something positive. He would not allow his new best friend to live his life in suffering, that would make him no better than a serial killer. Darsk was about to perform an ultimate act of friendship, a symbol to Darion on what true friends where about. Darsk embraced Darion in a hug, tears streaming down his face. Immediately without any warning, Darsk ran an electrical current through his body into Darion's. Just enough to knock him out and stun him. Silently he slumped to the ground laying on his back. Now Darsk took out a kunai, and turned it to his own right sharingan. Perfectly, as if fate directed his hand, the kunai slid into the side of his eye, and in extreme pain, Darsk pryed out his right sharingan eye. Switching the bandage to his right side of his face, Darsk grimaced as he looked at his eye in the palm of his hand. Though it pained him, Darsk slung Darion's body over his shoulder and went to the nearest medical nin. "My friend here needs an eye transplant. Put this sharingan in his right socket". Knowing that Darion would be in capable hands, Darsk walked off smiling, knowing that he did good this day.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff