Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hope Loneheart

Beloved Gaian

16,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:10 pm
Hello! I'm Hope Loneheart. I plan on useing my winnings to help my friends with there quests ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:11 pm
How(Native American joke razz )=Hello(So says the european men that "Discovered" North America evil )

My name is Mason.I'm a 15 year old native american that likes to bug razz .
I live in Canada razz
I love Ice Cream cake heart

I'm too lazy to tell you more about myself xp
If you want to learn more about me you can just read my profile xp  

getoffmyland_666

The Freed One

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:28 pm
Hi, im new, i am 17 i attend high school n stuff, love soccer and guitar..yep  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:36 pm
I am Jessyta. I do't come on guilds much, I tend to forgot about them. redface SO I cant promise I will be all that active...

I am old IRL, old on Gaia, and I live where it is really hot so something I am a crankybutthead. 3nodding  

jessyta

Original Sex Symbol

iLush Lips

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:16 pm
Im Kandy.. yesh my real name and such.. Im 14 and i started Gaia 2 years ago, quit, forgot my pass, then came on this account ^w^
Well.. yeah, i like a lot of stuff, dancing, hangin out, etc....I also like a few video games, like DoA.. Mmhmm'z i love music and rping... so yeah. Thats meh! biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:48 pm
Hello I'm Charlie. How I first got here? I say a Mil a day sign when I was in the market place in Kunoichi_Gurl_ XX and I was curious. so thats how I got here. I am very excited. I'm 14 and been playing Gaia for about 2 months.  

Charlie Kun Rox

ch0c0l4t3str4wb3rrYp0ckY

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:13 am
I'm Leah
I got here cuz my mom gave birth to me
and if I'm a chosen one then I'll get what I need for one of my dream avies
=]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:45 am
Hi, I'm o0oamiko0o. I like to be called Amiko [but the name was already taken]. My real name is not Amiko. Wanna try guessing it? It's very easy 3nodding Here are some hints..
01. My real name is very close to Amiko
02. You just need to change one letter and delete two letters
03. I don't like being called by my realy name because many people has that name.. and I like to be unique ^^
04. I think that's all ^^
Anyways, I'm 15 going 16, Taiwanese, I love anime, web designing, Jpop, Musics, Graphic-ing, Draw-ing, Singing, Learning other cultures, and I especially love hanging with my kawaii friends ^^
you can check out the animes that I like in my profile ^^ it's a little messy though.. XD ok, try very messy whee currently addicted to lovely complex
I like nice people ^^
I dislike almost... nothing at all.. oh..!! wait!! I dislike uncooked veggies.. and I especially HATE Mushrooms.... [yuck xp ]

hmmm... If I were chosen... The first thing I'd do is get a kitty plushy~.. my long and unreachable dream crying
then I will host MORE contests like page, dice, bump contests ^^

And that's pretty much about me that you'd want to know ^^ ~ heart  

oOeimikOo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:42 am

ssdfdt5

Hi, I'm ssdfdt5 (don't wanna give out real name) and I wouls like to use the money to help my two friends who were hacked. They were taken of their most valuble items and I want to get the stuff back for them. And maybe, If there is any money left over, buy my celebrity (sp?) date. Or anything else ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:43 am
Oh and i'm 13 and have been playing for one month ^^ forgot that part...  

ssdfdt5

Your Neglected Sex Toy

Shameless Helper

31,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:03 am
Hello. I'm The Visible Ghost, but you can call me Ghost or Visible. My real name is Chris and I'm 13 years old. I'm on gaia about 2 months and some days.

Oh, and never and ever call me Invisible...

Thank you smile

Hugs for everyone ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:46 am
um..yall sent me an message about this and i wanted to be in well if i won the mill a day giv away i would be set for lif i would be able to buy my own katana that would be great so please choose me and one more thing i also want to be in the crew instead of jus a member please!! and if your wonderin im not a begger  

omjo14

ScribbledLies

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
Hi, i'm Demon, most people call me Anna, or Annabell. Right now, i'm having major troubles at home. so much is going on, and i can't get on much because me and my family are fighting. so if you need me, don't post anything here, pm me. I'll try and bring people here, so i can hopefully iwn the mill so my friend can get his dream avi. but i highly doubt it since i'm rarely on.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:35 am
hey, i'm John Paul i am 13.....right now i have to get started on school (which is kinda crappy) well i like to play guitar, bass, or drums i am almost in high school.....but if i do win i'll probally help one of my friends and if i have enough money some stuff fer me and my other friend  

The Miscreant

User Image

Almsivi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:09 pm
I'm Almsivi but call me Alm, and I'm a freshman in high school, or at least I'm about to be. I play piano and I love Gaia cause most of my real life friends use it. My birthday is today!  
[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games