Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

ShadowPhoenix88

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:32 pm

Talon-san! Yoder-san! So good to see you both.

It does still say that I am a Non-Member, however...I am still able to post, but...is that a problem?
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:39 pm

I have no idea why it does that . . . but if you can post, you are fine. ninja

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

ShadowPhoenix88

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:41 pm

Again, I apologize for not coming back. I hope to help RPR out as much as I can.

But no Coaching Institute--if anyone else wants to start something like that up, that works, but I led a whole year of tutoring and it made my head spin ^_^ Oh NHS...
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:08 pm

[ Message temporarily off-line ]

Mou

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:50 am

I just got paid, and have a few dollars to spare. Now I need to decide just how many more to buy! ninja Methinks three should do. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 9:00 am

Pie, a few other things have happeed that are worthy of mention. Ivellias has reated the guild-famous Gluggle, which is a fusion of a glomp and a huggle. Disturbing Tale Teller (formerly Aisling Fallenfeather) made her own guild called "The Hidden". Ivellias made his own guild called "The Guild". It is also the home of the Gluggle Society, a group of people dedicated to spreading the gluggle across Gaia, the internet, and eventually the world. "Your Flavor of the Month" is the old "A Someone", who is the old "Shuya".

The Dark Halos have so many various forms that I think you would need 6-8 to wear every form. It will rise in price ridiculously, for sure.

The G Blade looks cool, but it'll get way too cliche very quickly.

Thanks! It's so good to see you, too! Yeah, you wouldn't be on the list at all if you really weren't a member. It shows that status when you have no posts in the guld or haven't made any in the past month or so.

Ah, I remember that RP school idea. The problem is that nobody wanted to get help. Maybe, since we have many more members, more will be interested. Also, it seems that a vast majority of our members don't bother to check thread that aren't RPs or the subbies at all!

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:31 am

By my count, if you wanted to wear every possible way at once . . . you need ten. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:37 am

TEN! *faints* I may dish out $20 and get 8. It depends. I'm not at all interested in equipping the G Blade, though, so I'll have plenty of Dark Halos. Also, Most of me avi's body is covered, so many wouldn't showanyway. The dark halo's basic form is a good stand in for the Horns of the Demon until I get them (if I ever do crying ).

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:41 am

Yeah, I have a G-blade, and wish I didn't get it. Though I think I might get three more with some spare cash I have on hand . . . That way I can do the headress, the spikes, and both wings . . . ohhhhhh yeah!
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:47 am

I think the Dark Halo's pretty cool, but unfortunately it wouldn't really go with my avatar's theme at the moment. sweatdrop Now, if they were BLUE....

Cobalt

PFDiva

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:49 am

I might take the G Blade off your hands, Talon. I have no real cash, though, so the only way i can get a letter is if i buy it from the marketplace crying would someone sell me one for less than the 6k it goes for in there?
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:18 pm

The dark halos are indeed freakin awesome...I'm tempted to get one myself...urgh...

ShadowPhoenix88

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 2:31 pm

The spikes, claws, and basic form are cool.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 2:39 pm

Yoder
The spikes, claws, and basic form are cool.

*nods*

Humbra

ShadowPhoenix88

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 2:52 pm

Wee, I have joined a new RP! Hurrah for jumping back into the guild full-on!

Speaking of which--if anyone is in need of a character in a roleplay, I am currently open for "hire." If you want to see any samples, I've got about 2 MB of crap saved on my harddrive that I consider meritable enough, plus several other locales on the internet where I roleplay where things have been archived. I can also pull stuff out of--uh, somehwere--at any time. Protagonist, antagonist, neutral party, odd-ball, minion--just tell me what you need and I will see what I can do ^_^

>_>

<_<

Not that I'm trying to put myself out there or anything. Just offering.
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games