Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 6:02 pm

Good for you, Pie! I haven't actively RP'd here (Galvan Nova Academy being the exception) since Kira resigned. That was a long while ago. I got into an RP within the past month or so, but it died off quickly.

I'm fine for the moent (I like to make up my own characters), but I am sure that many here could use such things.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:53 pm

I just recently made a charecter for a Bleach RP guild . . . the damned app took me forever to write up, now I just need to find time to jump in. sweatdrop

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

ShadowPhoenix88

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 9:09 pm

Bleach? Nice--that has many possibilities. I hear where you're coming from--it can be difficult to find the proper place to jump into an RP. It's almost an art--especially when you want nothing more than to get into the action.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 5:24 am

I'm guessing that Bleach is anime, no?

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 6:27 am

EEEEEEEEKS! anyone here interested in playing Mugen in a Samurai Champloo rp...we kinda need one desperately, and people here are usually really dedicated, so i figured i'd try it...
on a side note: Bleach- i love Rukia's drawings hehehehe they make me feel better about my own art!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:02 am

Bleach is an anime, yes. Oddly enough, the show has absolutely nothing to do with the chemical in any way, shape, or form. Lots of action, focusing on swordfighting . . . I loved the first season, but the second lost my attention rather quickly. sweatdrop

Yeah, the comedy of Rukia's shoddy art is always funny . . . almost as funny as Yourichi transforming! 4laugh In most cases, Yourichi is a cat with a deep voice (yes, the cat talks and acts as a guide). It is, however, not the charecter's origonal form. When turned human, she is a rather athletic fighter. Unfortunately, she is so used to being a cat that she oft forgets to put on some clothes after she transforms. That sends the 'hero' into a blushing frenzy. rofl

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Micaelae

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 11:46 am

Talon TDS
Bleach is an anime, yes. Oddly enough, the show has absolutely nothing to do with the chemical in any way, shape, or form. Lots of action, focusing on swordfighting . . . I loved the first season, but the second lost my attention rather quickly. sweatdrop

Yeah, the comedy of Rukia's shoddy art is always funny . . . almost as funny as Yourichi transforming! 4laugh In most cases, Yourichi is a cat with a deep voice (yes, the cat talks and acts as a guide). It is, however, not the charecter's origonal form. When turned human, she is a rather athletic fighter. Unfortunately, she is so used to being a cat that she oft forgets to put on some clothes after she transforms. That sends the 'hero' into a blushing frenzy. rofl

hehe I prefer the manga but bleach is awesome biggrin

I love the ghost fighter-bwahahahah!~pose~-

And cockroach brows^-^-kawaii-
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 6:00 pm

DUNNNNN DUNNNN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Mello is getting close to releasing TWO roleplays. ^____^ The second Galvan. with the help of the amazing wonderful Pansa. And Vampire the Masquerade which is going to be advanced.

If you want to take a look at the vampire one, feel free ^_^ Galvan is still working in progress, i'm sort of alternating them so neither really gets burnt out.

krome_devil

xXKyousukeXx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 6:39 pm

Talon TDS

My friends always make fun of it for the name, but I find the Title to be a metaphor in a sense, since the Shinigami are cleansing the world of Hollows, like whitening something to a purity....bleach.... idea ?

(lol...I think too much....Maybe they should have named it Javex instead.....LMFAO!!)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 6:41 pm

Just a note:

SHADOW-CHAN!!!! *glomps ShadowPhoenix* Welcome back... sweatdrop

THE RPR HAS REACHED OVER 100,000 posts!! WOOT!! CONGRATS EVERYONE!!! xp

xXKyousukeXx

Geidel

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 6:42 pm

hi I am geidel.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:07 pm

Geidel
hi I am geidel.

eek ....*poke poke*.....hum....I know you......

xXKyousukeXx

Geidel

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:12 pm

You do?
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:14 pm

Geidel
You do?

*nods a bunch*.....From somewhere.....I think one of Rae's friends.... sweatdrop ...They call you Geidy sometimes....

lmao....My old account was Kira-Yamato-San....btw... wink

xXKyousukeXx

Geidel

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:16 pm

I vaguely remeber you. sorry sweatdrop I have had so many people around this site that I lost my mind somewhere in here. It is a pleasure to meet you though and I can't wait to rp with you. Do you recommend any Rp's here or somewhere else to join?
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games