Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13534 13535 13536 13537 13538 13539 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:58 pm

Allegro
Zephyrkitty
Ribbin
Allegro
Ribbin
I just got Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn. twentyyyyyy bucks bitches.
Radiant Dawn is good, very good. Not quite FE 6-8 good, but on par or better than PoR.

I agree. I don't know why, but nothing can compare to FE6-8. I think a have a mancrush on Sothe though, so I can't wait to get into this.

Which ones are FE 6-8? *is a FE noob*
Fire Emblem: Fuin no Tsurugi, the one with Roy (available as a ROM in English), Fire Emblem: Rekka No Ken (the one available around here as Fire Emblem), Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones.

What helped FE 6-8 was that they were portable, well balanced, and had the right kind of difficulty curve, and engaging plots.

Thanks. You too, Ribbin.

I always thought Roy's game was the first one to be released here. I guess I got the guy on the front confused for him. XD
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:01 pm

Zephyrkitty
Allegro
Zephyrkitty
Ribbin
Allegro
Ribbin
I just got Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn. twentyyyyyy bucks bitches.
Radiant Dawn is good, very good. Not quite FE 6-8 good, but on par or better than PoR.

I agree. I don't know why, but nothing can compare to FE6-8. I think a have a mancrush on Sothe though, so I can't wait to get into this.

Fire Emblem: Fuin no Tsurugi, the one with Roy (available as a ROM in English), Fire Emblem: Rekka No Ken (the one available around here as Fire Emblem), Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones.

What helped FE 6-8 was that they were portable, well balanced, and had the right kind of difficulty curve, and engaging plots.

Thanks. You too, Ribbin.

I always thought Roy's game was the first one to be released here. I guess I got the guy on the front confused for him. XD
Well, that's Roy's dad, so I can't blame you.

Allegro

[Don Quixote]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:03 pm

-Zephyrotica-
Meta_Fish
http://www.pcmall.com/pcmall/shop/detail.asp?dpno=7746827&Redir=1&description=HP-Pavilion Elite m9400f AMD Phenom X4 Quad-Core 9750 2.40GHz Desktop, Refurbished-Desktop Computers

This is the computer they're going to replace mine with. I need Trenn to get on to tell me if I should go for it.
$700? confused Why get a refurbished one at the price of new?
He isn't buying that, I believe the linked page is just for reference to the specs, which are, I think, really nice.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:06 pm

They'll either give me that or a gift card for $721. I'm pretty sure they'll send me a new one.

Meta_Fish
Captain

5ir Psycho 5exy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:06 pm

[Don Quixote]
-Zephyrotica-
Meta_Fish
http://www.pcmall.com/pcmall/shop/detail.asp?dpno=7746827&Redir=1&description=HP-Pavilion Elite m9400f AMD Phenom X4 Quad-Core 9750 2.40GHz Desktop, Refurbished-Desktop Computers

This is the computer they're going to replace mine with. I need Trenn to get on to tell me if I should go for it.
$700? confused Why get a refurbished one at the price of new?
He isn't buying that, I believe the linked page is just for reference to the specs, which are, I think, really nice.
Oh, rad. No opinion, then. Rebuilt computers are shitboxes. /knowledge
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:12 pm

Allegro
Zephyrkitty
Allegro
Zephyrkitty
Ribbin

Thanks. You too, Ribbin.

That would explain it.

I'll have to get both of them, then. I need more GBA RPGS to ignore for years play.

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Allegro

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:19 pm

Zephyrkitty
Allegro
Zephyrkitty
Allegro
Zephyrkitty
Ribbin

Thanks. You too, Ribbin.

That would explain it.

I'll have to get both of them, then. I need more GBA RPGS to ignore for years play.
I can Pm you a link to the English ROM for FE6, if you like.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:21 pm

Allegro
Zephyrkitty
Allegro
Zephyrkitty
Allegro

Thanks. You too, Ribbin.

That would explain it.

Roms are bad and illegal and the work of the devil.

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

Supersephiroth7

Interesting Codger

3,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:25 pm

Hey guys
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:25 pm

UNB, UNI STTTTUDDDEEEEENNNNNTTT CATTRA ISSS AAAACCCEEEEPPPTTTEEEDDD!!!!

PAU MOTHER ******** HAMMER!

Cattra Nightblade

5ir Psycho 5exy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:26 pm

NintendOmega
Games that never get translated are bad and laem and the work of the devil.
Fix'd
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:26 pm

Allegro
Zephyrkitty
Allegro
Zephyrkitty
Allegro

Thanks. You too, Ribbin.

That would explain it.

Sure. No guarantees about when I'll play it, though.

@Omega: But... Mother 3!

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Allegro

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:32 pm

s**t, I can't find where I got the ROM.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:34 pm

Allegro

Try doperoms, they have everything. Not that I would know. ninja

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:34 pm

Allegro

Ah, well. I'll go look for it later. Thanks anyway.

And now I need to get off. See you guys later.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13534 13535 13536 13537 13538 13539 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games