Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:53 pm

"Like ya!!...wait a minute...or was it cape....wings have feathers right?...well in any case he did have a dark aura. Like OMG do you have a twin! I so did not know that!! Although your twin is kind rough he told me to leave and jump off a building...I would have done it but he didnt say which building...."

lol I love making Tiffany clueless xd
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:59 pm

Reply to Tiff:
Good: "Interesting... Tell me where this happened and did his hair look exactly like Michio's only with a bit of Dark red mixed in."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I could just picture Kurai calling up Michio to have them meet somewhere so Kurai could unload some incriminating items onto Michio to get him in trouble instead of Kurai getting swarmed... again... Good would the come out and scold Kurai for taking the items, Evil would then come out, Michio would fall unconscious, and Evil would be encouraging the bad habit.

I love split personalities...

Cevian

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:07 pm

"Oh it happened right out the courtyard!!....uumm well his hair...I think it was dark red, or was it dark brown....or perhaps blacks...Oh now I remember, it was blondish hair...Oh wait, that was my hair ^^;; Oh ya, its all coming back to me, it was definitely dark red....::large yelling sound in the background:: Oh gotta call you later, the girls finally found Kurai again!.....Get back here you pervert!!!!"

lol
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:15 pm

Reply to Tiff:
Good: "Well the guy I was looking for is right here."

Evil: "Wait, a perverted boy. I must help him!"

Good: "No you will not! Being perverted is horrible, I'm going to help those girls catch the perverse boy!"

Evil: "You say you aren't perverse, and then you fly off to help a group of girls with something... I'm coming to assist you, one know as Kurai!"

Cevian

maxochrome effect
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 12:26 pm

hey everyone! good afternoon.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:07 pm

ok, anyone want to see chairty, i justgave joy a pair of angleic gloves for FREE.... and peoplesay im horrible and greedy...

Inaluke

maxochrome effect
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:10 pm

I never said you were greedy! Just scary... *hides under table with toothbrush in hand.*
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:13 pm

*unleashes hordes of mutant radioactive squirrles on Max* yeah, but you dont count ^^

Inaluke

maxochrome effect
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:16 pm

*cleans the squirrels with the toothbrush and turns them into good* Why not? *unleashes them onto Inaluke*
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:24 pm

hi everyone.  

Ketsueki-Yue

Inaluke

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:25 pm

hey babe... i was wondering... where do we go from here, Abaddon is all twisted out, i cant put anymore in!!!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:28 pm

hmmm..........let me think on that and I'll let you know what I got

Ketsueki-Yue

Inaluke

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:33 pm

kk, thankies
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:41 pm

I guess it would be too selfish to wish for it...

I must be nice and polite...

even if I want a rp with good friends. XD

JoY_AnGel

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:53 pm

Good morning everyone!!!!! How you all doing today?
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games