Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

xXKyousukeXx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:21 pm

Geidel
I vaguely remeber you. sorry sweatdrop I have had so many people around this site that I lost my mind somewhere in here. It is a pleasure to meet you though and I can't wait to rp with you. Do you recommend any Rp's here or somewhere else to join?

^^...Well the same goes for you...Hope you can become a regular here....Well on one hand...the RPs here are GREAT!...and there's always a big variety.....but I couldn't recommend anything personally....because I havn't seen anything where I can enjoy myself personally....I prefer the people here over the actual Roleplaying....

For RPing....I'm more of a smaller, more intimate group, like a 20 member guild...where everyone knows each other well...and everyone is active...something private and social....
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:23 pm

Hello all, I came from the FGG or Free Gold Guild which just closed recentally. I have been a member of the guild for some time now but just started posting and will be happy to role play with all of you.

Empty_V0id

Geidel

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:24 pm

that is my kind of guild, but I am intrigued with this Medieval Castle rp here. I did apply and I am eager for the acceptance because it overal fits my persona of rp'ies.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:26 pm

Geidel
that is my kind of guild, but I am intrigued with this Medieval Castle rp here. I did apply and I am eager for the acceptance because it overal fits my persona of rp'ies.

Glad to hear that! ^_^
Meanwhile...I think I will make my own RP soon enough...something that I know alot about...like a show based RP...but something that alot of others know too...so it doesn't just die... surprised sweatdrop

xXKyousukeXx

xXKyousukeXx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:27 pm

Adema666
Hello all, I came from the FGG or Free Gold Guild which just closed recentally. I have been a member of the guild for some time now but just started posting and will be happy to role play with all of you.

Irashaii!! Yoroshiku onegai shimasu!! wink
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:28 pm

Sounds good. Are you familar with "The firearm thread" Its an old Rp of mine. I once had five of them across gaia, my most favorite and well-desgined one was in the old Chaos guild. Had over 300 pages of Rp by the time it passed. I was thinking of redoing it.

Geidel

krome_devil

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 12:10 am

*dances happily* both roleplays are humming along great... and Pansa is all better and un burnt out from roleplaying so she's officially reassumed the title of co storyteller of galvan. ^_^ And my vampire thingy is also shaping up really well ^____^____^_______________^ *does teh happy dance of happiness*
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 7:08 am

*dusts off his roleplaying inspirations* Can't wait, neechan!

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Protectress

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 10:00 am

hello all, im new.....so..yeah. yay for rps! lol........
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 10:04 am

Yay for RPs indeed! *gluggles the newcomer*

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

krome_devil

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 10:31 am

*pokes the thread* no one's alive >.>
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:23 am

krome_devil
*pokes the thread* no one's alive >.>

heart

Humbra

krome_devil

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 1:06 pm

*waves at humbra and then goes back to pouting* no one around so i have no one to appreciate my great works in the vampire section >.<
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:48 pm

I've only been able to scan stuff thus far, but I can tell already that it is turning out to be magnificent. I'm intrigued by how the dice rolls will work out, adding a new dimension to the roleplaying--one of not having control over all your actions. Being responsive not only to your own stimuli and that of other players, but also to the stimulus of chance.

Everything seems well fleshed out, which is probably a side effect of drawing material and inspiration from a well-developed roleplay and mythos unto itself. I've never gotten into Masquerade myself, but I have had several friends who have carried the books around with them and talked to me at length.

While I am uncertain that I will be able to take part, I am excited about the possibilities and certainly hope that I will be able to craft a character worthy of participating in your new universe.

And Galvan...

ShadowPhoenix88

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 7:19 pm

*imitating Megatron from Beast Wars* This will be wonderous, yes!

Already I have taken the liberty to start working on my Galvan II charecter, Conduit . . . he still needs a lot of work, but the hardest part is over. As for the Masquerade- it has been years since I played, and I hope that my skills are up to par.

I am so glad that the dice rolls are being used in the Refuge now . . . if/when I make my Guardians of the Gate again, it will rely on the BESM system and dice rolls will be used heavily. White Wolf (Vampire: the Masquerade's system) is known to me too, and it is my second favourite system to work with for it's simplicity. Of course, my most used systems are the oddballs.

No d20 systems like D&D . . . I use BESM (two six sided dice, and my own addition of a 12 sider for luck rolls- how lucky are you?!), White Wolf (gotta love a game that only uses one kind of die!), and then the granddaddy . . . Palladium. I played the Fantasy version of that for a year and a half, every sunday, and it is so very regimented and complex! eek Most rolls are done on percentile (00% to 99%), with combat done on d20. Ugh, not for the faint of heart.

Just for comparison in charecter creation: for tabletop, I can write up a BESM charecter in about twenty minutes. White Wolf, give me ten. Palladium? I need at least 45 minutes, but more is better. sweatdrop
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games