Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

xXKyousukeXx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:30 pm

Just a shoutout to Krome-san for the wonderful, extremely elaborate and creative work on the Masquerade RP!! As usual, some awesome bloody work! You really should think of going full-time in the Writing business, if not already in it!! eek

*glomps* Everyone...NOW!! GLOMP KROME!!!!

(^___^)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:39 pm

You'll always be Kira-ran ^_^

*gluggles Krome*

ShadowPhoenix88

Mou

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:49 am

Sorry Krome and everyone else in the Refuge, it's like +25C and perfect sunshine outside so this Mou isn't capable of sitting inside for too long. Mou=total beach babe xD Even the thought of reading a lot is tiring right now... so I'll pop by once in a while and be back whenever the weather isn't so good again ^^;;
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:44 am

Just a bookkeeping note for our members . . . the reason Galvan II and Vampire have their own subforums is because they will be mass RP. With a whole subforum dedicated to the RP, we can have many threads in it, each for a different area. Makes it easier to RP in cases of loads of players not overrunning each other. 3nodding

*points to banner across Krome's chest like a beauty paegant winner* See, I named her the official Large Scale RP creator for the Refuge. mrgreen Mello-neechan is awesome!!!! heart heart heart *gluggles hardcore*

. . . and I only stopped calling you Kira-san, dear friend, because you requested the new name. Then again, to me you shall always be Sama-san! 4laugh *gluggles for you too*

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

PFDiva

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:41 am

*standing behind mello, playing with her banner. RRRRIIIIIIIP!* O_O >.> Oopsie....*sneaks away, hoping she won't get ku-whacked too hard for ripping mello-neechan's banner. changes mind and glomps mello* crying gomen nasai, mello-neechan! i TORE it!!! please forgive me?!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:57 pm

*SUPER HUGGLE GLOMPS GUMMI* ^_^ It's ok. I don't mind you ripping it ^_^ *gets back to work on teh both mass rps since they must continue teh lots of work on them*

krome_devil

AlwynRowanwind

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:37 pm

ShadowPhoenix88
Haha, I understand. Generally I stay away from most roleplays with more than 15 pages, but I will occasionally be so intrigued by a concept that it doesn't matter.
Quote:

im the same way if its more than five i wont join smile its too hard sweatdrop

*gluggles* rofl
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 4:40 pm

The Vampire RP is lookin really good krome 3nodding can't wait to see how it and Galvan take off!!!!
*gluggles*

Cat69

krome_devil

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:08 pm

O.O CAT! O.O You're... all white O.o *twitch*
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:22 pm

yeppers...every so often i feel the urge to pretend i'm all goodly and such....usually lasts for only a couple days twisted

Cat69

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:59 pm

I don't have enough 'pure' items to go all goodie. confused So, it is either this or neutral.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:11 pm

Talon TDS
I don't have enough 'pure' items to go all goodie. confused So, it is either this or neutral.

I see. I have the same problem.. heart But I prefer the evil look. heart

Humbra

Cobalt

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:38 pm

Humbra
Talon TDS

No offense, but at the moment your av looks less evil and more "OMGWTFBBQAAAUGHMYEYES." xd
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:16 pm

Cobalt
Humbra
Talon TDS

No offense, but at the moment your av looks less evil and more "OMGWTFBBQAAAUGHMYEYES." xd

Ph43r mah 3y3s.

Humbra

Cat69

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:30 pm

Talon TDS

This is pretty much everything i've got....hence the no pants
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games