Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:12 am

Drew was blushing a little "Maybe we should go to one of the couches." He said with a wink and a smile.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:18 am

Tab's tail started wagging as he began to purr. "You wanna get more comfy, eh?" he said as he stood up.

Barakiel9909

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:21 am

Drew got up too, basically clinging to Tab "sure, comfy....let's go with that." He with a smile and a giggle.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:38 am

Tab pulled Drew along to the couch before plopping down. With a blank face, he looked up at Drew. "Well, now what?" he managed to say before breaking out in a grin.

Barakiel9909

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:43 am

Drew smirked before sitting down right next to him "Oh, I can think of a few things." He began to lick Tab's neck slowly.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:01 am

Yue continued to watch over Rocky, his song filling the cafe sweetly and softly. The wolf was warm to the touch and getting warmer; a very good sign. He smiled slowly as he scratched his head and face fur gently. Rocky was a good friend but it seemed Yue couldn't do anything but hurt him. First the freak-out in the kitchen, now the sleep thing; which he couldn't remember what happened.

Sighing quietly, he continued to sing, hoping to get a few memories to fall loose from his mind but also to make sure the wolf on his lap slept peacefully.

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Barakiel9909

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:24 am

((Sorry about disappearing there...Some serious stuff was happening down the hall. In one of my friend's rooms...))
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:27 am

Barakiel9909
((Sorry about disappearing there...Some serious stuff was happening down the hall. In one of my friend's rooms...))

((Tis fine, I was pretty much a zombie at that point anyway XD))

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:16 am

Pushing the door open Dimitris strolled in and sat on the counter giving a smile to everyone in the cafe. "Hey guys!"
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:40 pm

Tab closed his eyes and allowed himself to purr at Drew's touch, raising his head to expose his neck. In response, he curled his tail around Drew's waist.

Barakiel9909

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:29 pm

Drew was starting to lick a bit faster, slowly moving up to Tab's lips. Before doing anything else, Drew stared at Tab, clearly enjoying himself.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:04 pm

Wilde Karrde

Dimitri chuckled, and slid the garment into his jacket in his arms, and began to organize their remaining clothes, examining each article of Mika's as he laid them out neatly, ready to be worn. "Hmm, then that is two things I'm more than happy to have gained this night." He said as he looked up lovingly at her.

Mika joined her lover on the floor of the veranda, and gave him a kiss on his forehead. "But, i will last longer than those panties." She dressed herself in her skirt, then her blousse. "It's too bad the rain ruined your's." She laughed. The air smelt fresh and clean after the rain. With a new day started, the first day of the rest of their lives together. She sighed contently.

Mika Hisoka

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:41 pm

Rocky was fully rested, and re-heated. He awoke, blinking and sat up. Looking around the cafe quickly. "Well, g'morning!.....Yue-chan!" He was about to pounce him, but something prodded his conscience again, so he didn't. "Uh....Why are you....nevermind." He said as he stood up, yawned, and did a couple streaches. "Uh....Wait, what time is it?"
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:53 pm

Tab opened his eyes as Drew stopped, and smiled. He saw past Drew that Rocky was back awake, a new wave of joy washed over him. Grabbing Drew and pulling him in close, Tabris took the next step for Drew and pressed his muzzle against Drew's for a kiss.

Barakiel9909

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:00 pm

"Well I sure feel like the seventh wheel here." Dimitris looked around at the other furs enjoying themselves and headed for the door with a slight snicker.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games