Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Oaks Alley (cafe) (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:04 am

((well I guess you dont know I dyed my hair black and had it cut and changed my coat but I guess my face is still the same and you could notice me))

Zeramaru looked at the swan "it's adorable...What are you doing at my table" Zeramaru said picking the swan up then patting it before putting it down.
"Oh she is going to try and kill me again this is such a bore"
Zeramaru thought.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:08 am

((Oh I didint know.))

"This cant be him he is to different I must be imaging things. Well at least I have someone I could eat with" Tera thought as she gave Zeramaru a smile.
She slowly picked up her swan and put it on her lap then she said "Um...can I eat with you? I need to do some thinking" her voice was soft and she did not look at him but focused on the swan.

ACsweetpea

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:11 am

((you were imaging things i think you mean imagining things xd ))
User Image
"Cancel the order!" Zeramaru said picking up his money and putting it in his pocket.
"If you want to do thinking dont do it around food. Want to go for a walk?" Zeramaru said standing up but he then accidentally tripped and fell on the floor.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:24 am

((oh ha ha forgive me for having spelling problems.))

"Sure it is better than being alone." Tera said as she opened the door.
"I know where we could walk." Tera's hair was flowing in the wind and she gave Zeramaru a bit of a more shy smile.
"You should get in the sun more often you look like a vampire!" She said then giggled covering her mouth with her hand a bit as the swan waddled and entered her pouch melting back into clay.

ACsweetpea

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:33 am

User Image

((you post first I'll just follow))

"Marquis" Zeramaru blurted out "Oh sorry I got a bid dizzy" He said getting up but thought "Clay, she has the same bloodline as marquis"
Zeramaru followed Tera closely as he licked his lips.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:34 am

Korioki looked at the comotion and noticed the girls hands and thought: Hmmm... culd it be.... Korioki walked over there and politely smiled "Hi sorry for interupting miss but ... your hands... they are absolutly perfect... and as i recall you just graduated right??" korioki smiled and took off his right worker glove revealing his hand being very similar

(hope im not interupting XD i cant get into any RP since i came back XD)

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:39 am

((YAY SAME BLOODLINE! Yar we are having an RP date blaugh . Me ish dumped in real life crying ))

Tera took a step away from both of the guys since one she was surprised at Korioki and creeped out with Zeramaru's licking.
"Oh sorry maybe we could talk next time" She said as she was out the door and continued walking.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:41 am

((YOU NO MENTION DATE!!! sorry about getting dumped but dont pour it out in the RP it will ruin it I think.))

Zeramaru just smiled and followed Tera.

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:47 am

((awwe 2 bad :/ i had my heart broke a few times :/ like... my first gf after 2 years :/ but stil cmon stay in the cafe razz i need someone to rp with or i can just follow u razz )) Korioki stood up following the girl shouting at her "Hey wait i thought we culd train together or excange molding tactics i could give you a few pointers since marquis isnt arround" ((btw thats the main ninja to ask about the clay hands razz hes in the mist curently)) korioki lightly smiled and thought even thou its the same bloodline ... shes kinda cute. Korioki then blushed form his thoughts while looking weird to the rest of the people in the cafe. after finishing his sentance he whent back to his seat
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:50 am

((One thing you will learn fast Tera is when a girl shows up EVERY GUY WILL TRY AND HIT ON YOU. It was very annoying, so i got married : D. Also Marquis is dead :/))

Masumi H Dekata

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:52 am

((as eris5 aka Sasumu tells me marquis is on her couch in the mist razz the guy that fought him spaired him. and im not hittin on her razz im just tryin to find someone to RP with cause i didnt do anything solid for a week!!!!!))
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:27 pm

((Yeah you mean my mother. I Also rp as her daughter you know and I was there when it happened. Marquis might be on the couch but he been there for a month. He wanted to quit and wanted to go out with style so he attacked the leaf, but lived. So now his body on the couch, but he basicly dead since the IRL Marquis quit.))

Masumi H Dekata

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:51 am

((i noticed. Guys personal space I wanted to be around with havock. You know havock you dont look much like Zeramau in person...except the hair and the coat YOU NOT PALE! Havock and I met in the mall last tues he was with his little brother and dad and they were watching a movie. You are very brave or crazy to just walk up to a girl and talk to her besides I am older than you.))
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:09 am

((Oh boy... my crazy friend is at it again... LOL hehe so does this discription fit? dark/almost dark, almost messy hair, glasses, bit short? OO HOW A BOUT AN UBER HOT JACKET?))

Bloodfang23

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:14 am

((So you two classmates or something? If by UBER hot jacket you mean he is wearing it and he has not even a drop of sweat while everyone else is complaining about the heat then yes.
He has the same hair as the picture in this post except shorter a bit.))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games