Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
neko's and jedi's house with squad "zeskiscar" grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skieth9

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:19 am
"Yosh..." was all Skieth said, closing his eyes, stroking his beard and nodding. Soon enough, he was asleep, in the same position.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:14 am
((happy birthday))
jedi walked in with his eyes closed.  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Skieth9

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:17 pm
Skieth started to stir from his sleep once Jedi walked in.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:36 pm
jedi stood at the door.  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:09 pm
Zeno walked out to the front to practice the jutsu on the scroll neko-sensei had given him.He had mastered all sstage one techniques, and was ready to start on stage two. "I think I'll start with the Heki No Jutsu(Burst Technique)" Zeno said as he read the ability of the jutsu. It is supposed to cover the user's body in electricity, causing injuries to those that touch while in this state.However, the user is immobilized while performing this.
"Alright, let's do this..."He performed the correct hand signs as shown, but only felt himself become paralyzed. "That's not supposed to happen..."Zeno recovers and tries again,but only recieves a current on his arms and legs. "I gotta get this down!" Zeno performed it quicker now, more agitated that he wasn't getting it down.But then,his body flashed and soon he was covered in a current of electricity. He couldn't move his lips to talk, but to himself he thought: 'I can't wait until Neko-sensei gets back from the sanin exams.I'll be ready for chuunin in no time with her training.'  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:17 pm
Zeno read over the scroll. "Okay, current transfer skill..generates a current in hand that can pass into a weapon the user is wielding, causing it to cause minor shocks if an enemy encounters the weapon..." Zeno stands and performs the hand signs. "Nagare Isou No Jutsu!(Current transfer skill)" Zeno says as he pulls out a kunai, only to feel the current attach to the handle and proceed back into his hand. "I'm not going to give up, I will become a great shinobi..." Zeno says, persistently never ready to give up. He performs the jutsu again, this time having the current cover the kunai, but only for a split second. "One more time...."Zeno performed, despite all the scars he had from training so hardly, and pushing himslf. Soon,his hand sparks and sends a current into the kunai, and it remained there! "Haha!" He ran up to a bush to try the new electrically charged kunai out.  

De-Vaughn07

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:25 pm
"In the state I'm in i could probably only learn one more jutsu..."Zeno said as he read over the remaining jutsu. He finally decide on Raikou Boruto No Jutsu (Lightning Release: Lightning Bolt Technique) Zeno began to perform the signs, trying to draw out all of his remaining chakra. "LIGHTNING RELEASE!" Zeno said, to recieve a few sparks coming from his hands. "Aughhh..."Zeno groaned.Knowing he barely had any chakra left. "Again!Lightning Release!" He said determined, to be dissapointed by a bolt that faded in a couple of seconds. By now Zeno was ready for some well-deserved rest. But he wasn't ready to give up yet. He began to force chakra out of his body, causing his hand to begin to light up. "LIghtning Release!" He said, and recieved the quick strike of lightning that was needed. He smiled just as he passed out onto the ground.Resting under the clouded sky.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:50 pm
Skieth was still asleep, standing up.  

Skieth9

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:00 pm
Zeno soon awoke from his recovering sleep, and noticed some one standing up and...asleep? He then recognized him. Is this one of the members on his squad that neko had told him about. He wanted to wake him up, but he didn't want to bother him.He hadn't met his teammates yet, so he didn't know how tough this guy was.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:22 pm
Zeno ignored him and decided to meet him later. "Better learn this last two jutsu..."Zeno opened the scroll to see the remaining two jutsu. "I'll start with the cloud wisp jutsu..."Zeno said, wanting to make sure he didn't run out of energy, he took a soldier pill and began to perform the handsigns. "KUMA KEBA NO JUTSU!" Zeno said as he attempted to make a cloud from his own chakra and become one with it. However, he only created a small puff of smoke. He began to get irritated, and tried again. He lost conciousness...but only for a few minutes. When he woke back up. There was no cloud. This was all he could take. He sat down and focused his chakra, performed the handsigns, and lost conciousness. When he opened his eyes, he was part of a cloud looking down at his unconcious body. "I did it!Haha!"Zeno receded back into his own body, ready to learn the final stage 2 jutsu.  

De-Vaughn07

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:30 pm
Zeno smirked like crazy now. He only had one technique left to learn. But it looked like it would be a hard one.... "Alright....Lightning Transformation Technique....What the!Turning into lightning....sounds complicated..."Zeno frowned but performed the hand signs, and felt a shock move through his body. "Oowww..."Zeno said rubbing his arms. He got back up and did it once more. Unfortunately, you're supposed to bounce off of objects. When he turned into a lightning bolt and hit a rock he just changed back with a major headache. "Aughhh....what I do to get stronger. I'm gonna get it right this time....HENGE NO JUTSU!"He said, with complete confidence in himself. To his surprise, he got it just right, however...since there were no living targets around, he'd just be bouncing around for hours. "HELP ME!"He screamed in his own head. Poor,poor zeno.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:11 pm
Skieth woke from his sleep to notice another nin practicing some jutsu. He moved with unnatural speed to behind him and whispered
"Yosh..."  

Skieth9

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:24 am
*neko appeared and went to her bed, taking a bit rest like jedi told her*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:40 am
jedi clone walked into the room. neko.  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200