Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:17 am

Niara barely hears her. She looks like her soul has left her body, but she's still able to talk, walk, think, etc. Her body is so tired, that she can't even move her own eyelids closed to blink. She's still breathing and blinking, only very slowly.
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:45 am

"You should get some rest. You need it. And if you need anything else, I'm here for you."

Katie Wildheart

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 8:00 am

Rolling her eyes Haru leaves the two of them alone. Walking back to the others she listens before actually talking "So are we going to get on with this before I am really tempted to kill that new girl" she say's before smilling.
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 8:01 am

She barely hears her, and her eyelids don't close. they can't close for sleep, because she is so attuned to the argument and her newfound family.

My Fallen Angel of Hope

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:58 pm

"Did you know Santans weren't naturally born?" Katie says to no one in perticular, "They were actually and experiment to see if a stronger vampire could be made. They were created with a gene that made them hate eachother and want to kill eachother. That way they would terminate themselves. Problem was, the gene didn't kick in for three generations, allowing Santans to become more populated. Today only about five of us exist. And it's soon to be four. There's already a Santan living around here: John Santan. And I'm in his territory. Vampire or not, he will try to kill me. He probably already knows about me so I expect him to be here in no less than a few weeks. I have to get ready before then."
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 5:02 pm

Niara continues staring. She hears her, but doesn't register it. She didn't understand half of what she was saying. Because of this, her mind never registers it.

My Fallen Angel of Hope

copycat4756

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:36 pm

vichen then says with a regreting sigh"unless if we were to both ride on charles' back it'd take about two days so i must say we are going to have to owe him"
charles simply smiled as he held the wound and then lcked some of the blood on his hand
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 7:43 am

Listening to him she nods "Is there anything else you need, or anyone else for the matter" she say's before closing her eyes and yawning. "I'm not just about to owe him anything I would rathertake the two days and not have to know him"

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

copycat4756

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 10:22 am

"actualy he is very much into bithing so he'll probably ask you to drqain him again"he said with a smile

charles simply blushed a little
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:21 pm

Katie gave a sigh, "How am I supposed to get a vampire to bite me without them killing me? Hmm....maybe if I say please." She walked out to where the vampires were, "Will you please turn me into a vampire? I'll make it up to you. I'll um...work it off like a debt or something."

Katie Wildheart

copycat4756

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:32 pm

((you said that your character lived the life of a normal teenager in you PROFILE))
charles looks at her wqrist and says"fool"
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:38 pm

((she does. or she has up to this point. the only wierd thing was that her grandpa would tell her the crazy stories, noting more.))
"Who are you calling a fool?!?"

Katie Wildheart

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:54 pm

Niara saw Haru talk to the other people. She noticed Katie walk up to one and ask him a question. She got up off the couch and went to the kitchen. She climbed on top of the counter and tried to find the cups. She found one, and took one down. She set the cup on the counter, then jumped down. She opened up the fridge and found nothing interesting. She climbed back up onto the counter and walked to the sink. She filled the cup with water, and jumped down, spilling nothing. She drank the water then sat the cup on the table. She sat down in one of the chairs. She started playing with the cup until she fell asleep at the table. Her mind was blank as she slept.
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 3:10 pm

selena saw niara get up and go into the kitchen and followed her in there "are you ok sweetie those men will be gone soon so dont worry " selena hugs niara to reasure her " niara do you mind that you know your adopeted mom and dad are vampires ?"

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:57 pm

selena smiles and huggs niara "sweeite did you hear me do you mind if your adpotive mom and dad are vampires ?"
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games