Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates [ Read 1st post before entering/exiting ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:14 am
Dp walked throught he gates with kami on his back, mumbling something incohearable.....

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:43 pm
Zeramaru walked towards the village this time fully dressed in his long tan coat the bolts in his belt. Zeramaru's eyes filled with intent to attack his right hand put on his riboruba but aimed down.

Zeramaru had some men with him. 2 were just chunnins who wore no headband.

One was Jack but he was a clone a human clone. It was younger but had the eyepatch and same combat stance with kunai in left hand under right hand aimed.

Towards Zeramaru's right was ... a clone of him it looked like him tho younger and afraid he did not have the riboruba but had a belt with scrolls on his arms sunagakure uniform and kunai belts on his right leg.

There was another man this one still had his hood on.
"Today konoha tomorow ..."Zeramaru's shouting voice trailed as he scratched his head. "Who gives a damn attack!" Zeramaru shouted as he walked backwards.

((that how i looked as a gennin and chunnin. these clones are all made by death_God_mito I am just attacking disscuss with him any complaints but tell me if you do so i could just stop attacking till your discussion over))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:11 pm
((You know she'll probably be back soon, right?))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:16 pm
Chuin began wandering around the gates, thinking about the Chuunin Exams.  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:25 pm
((that what i am afraid of xd she can kill me in 1 damned flick of a finger and I aint exaggerating... the Real Zeramaru is color red ok...))

Zeramaru simply pointed towards his clone and towards the wall.

The clone Zeramaru understood well. "Fuuton: Tatsumaki Yaiba Wana (Wind Element: Tornado Sword Trap) " The clone made seals and created a tornado heading towards the gate it had enough speed to slice through human bodies.

The clone of Jack formed seals using the right hand and aimed at the gate "Kokuryuu Boufuusetsu (Black Dragon Blizzard)" a jet of ice and snow looking like a dragon headed towards the gate.

Zeramaru stood there with the two guarding him and the hooded one simply stood still.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:28 pm
"Woah, so that is Zeramaru. This is the 1 feared ninja. What jutsu" Chuin tried to hide, in fear of getting attacked, or even worse, bit.  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:35 pm
Zeramaru saw a glance of Chuin and thought "this could work!"

The blizzard hit the gates first and it froze it solid and unhinged it again. Due to the gate's state it was brittle and was cut easily by the tornado.
"WE HAVE NO PAST OR FUTURE WE LIVE ONLY IN THE MOMMENT!" Zeramaru shouted as he flicked his left arm causing a chain with a barbed blade to try and pull Chuin.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:39 pm
"NO! HELP! WHY ME! HELP" Chuin was pulled in slowly, tears in his eyes.

((I BETTER NOT DIE))  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:44 pm
((trust in the random number mate))

Zeramaru laughed as he pulled Chuin "Juin jutsu (Cursed seal tecnique)
Zeramaru bit down on Chuin the dropped him to his side.

"Destroy the village leave nothing of it" Zeramaru shouted as he then turned to the hooded man "you are in charge ..." Zeramaru then left

The hooded man lead the rest of them into the village ready for anything.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:47 pm
The clone of Orion appeared, apparently too late, stabbing the younger looking clone in the neck. With any luck, it would disappear.
"GET OUT!"
He yelled, directing his attention to Zeramaru.

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:48 pm
Chuin suddenly fainted, passing out once bitten. No one noticed him here. He just laid there. 15 minutes late he awakened. "Wha-Wha- WHAT DID YOU DO!" Chuin could see the curse mark on his shoulder.

((What does the curse mark do?))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:03 pm
((they may be clones but they should be able to dodge. TWO YOU PISSED ME OFF!!! I WILL NOW GO ON AGAIN!!! ******** YOU ******** THIS VILLAGE ******** ALL WHO USE DAMNED CLONES BUT DONT SPECIFY WHAT KIND ******** ******** ******** FAAAACCCCKKKK!!!! A CLONE IF NOT SPECIFIED SHOULD BE A DAMNED BUNSHIN NO JUTSU WHICH CANT FIGHT ******** YOU MEANING IT DID NOT HURT MY CLONE WHICH IS A HUMAN BEING ******** YOU IT SAID IT RIGHT THERE ******** b*****d DAMN YOU!!!! I WONT LEAVE A ******** SHARD OF THIS VILLAGE ******** YOU AND DAMN YOU TO HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))

The clone did not bother to move since it was a mere bunshin attacking which cannot phisically attack.
The hooded man spoke "Jack kill the people! Zeramaru take the buildings down!" his voice was orion's voice. The man then stabbed orion's clone and it went away and they all entered the village.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:05 pm
"You"

((WHAT IS THE POINT OF THE CURSE MARK?!?!?!?!?!))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:06 pm
((I do agree with you on that one (except for all the curses...) after all, I assumed your clones were simple bunshins as well.))  

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:06 pm
((dont bother editing you already pissed me off))

Zeramaru(the real one) as he left was overcome by the yonbi.
Slowly he entered full form.

"Gentlemen shall we remove this speck once and for all!" the yonbi spoke with a calm voice as it charged into the village.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games