Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:26 pm

((Send me the link or tell me where it is. I need to see that.))
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:47 pm

Yamikonton
((Ok Mike, If Chunin is want you want then you can fight me.))

what time and what place!!!!

Oni_Soul

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:00 pm

((Lol, At Yamihasu Training grounds and the time is now.))
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:14 pm

TheWingsOfTheGods
((you know that the guy who played the joker is now dead right?....he committed suicide......poor guy......poor heath ledger))

((He didn't commit suicide. He had a drug overdose when during his role as the Joker.

OH JUNK!!! KAGE VS. GENIN TIME TO OPEN A CAN OF WHOOP a**))

D a i j b

Calico Vass

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:44 pm

*knock* *knock*
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:00 pm

hunter sees vass at the door and waits for some one to anser the door as well.

Aro97

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:46 pm

"Come in." Kiyoshi said not taking his eyes off the paperwork left for him.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:30 am

Calico open the door to reveal a rather large office with quite splended accomidations and standing there was a man with short, spiky hair who looked about his age sitting at the desk that he assumed was his.

sort of young to be the leader...but my job comes first

He bowed then stated, "Excuse my intrusion, but are you the leader of this village?"

He rose back up from his bow and waited for the young man's reply, as he had learned from the other diplomats was the proper way to greet a forign head of state.

Calico Vass

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:28 pm

((My character is 22 how old do I need to be XD))

Kiyoshi looked up from the desk at his visitor, then placing his pen down he leaned back in his chair. "Yes, what can I help you with?" He asked looking into his eyes.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:04 pm

(sorry, he thought the man was going to be older than him ^^ Most of his superiors are alot older than him)

his eyes...interesting eyes...I must comment to the Lord Conseler about this man...

Yatsumoto responded, " At the request of my Lord Conseler, he has sent me to ask audiance from you sir."

He bowed again, not knowing if that was how they usually did such things and removed the scroll from his cloak and presented it to the young lord. "And I have a letter from the Emperor of the Great Empire of Nihon that I have been instructed to give to the leader of the Ninja Villages, my Lord."

He waited for his reply.

(btw, this his first diplomatic mission and he wants it to go smoothly just to explain why he is acting so nervous)

Calico Vass

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:39 pm

Kiyoshi took a short pause to take in the information before holding his hand out. "Present the letter." He asked interested who this Lord Conseler was.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:47 am

Yatsumoto pulled out the signet of the Lord Conseler and walked over to the man's desk. Yatsumoto then handed both articles over to the young lord and he said, "I have been instructed to tell you that the letter from the Emporer is for your eye's only and the signet is to show our good will."

Calico Vass

Calico Vass

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:48 am

The letter goes as such, "

To the Great leader of the Ninja Villages:

It is my firm belief that, for the mutual growth and prosparity of our respective domains, diplomatic relations may be reestablished between the Ninja Villages and The Great Empire of Nihon for the expressed purpose of peaceful negotions and of cooperation between ourselves and for the greater good of our peoples.

If you agree with our sentiments and are willing to fully cooperate with us, the economic benifits will be beyond comprehenshion and will enrich your people a thousand-fold.

I have sent my Lord Conseler to negotiate the finer points of our diplimatic relations and the benifits therein. He is a wise and honerable man and I hope that your negotiations go smootly and to the best of your benifit.

Sencerly,

Emperor Takamori Sosuke

Emperor of the Empire of Nihon,
Protecterat of the Kyushu Islands,
and Commander of the Emperial Guard Etc.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:05 pm

((Ok...I have no idea who this is, or what is going on anymore lol))

Kiyoshi read the note over and over before looking back up at the messenger. "Peaceful Negotions? I don't know anyone who has been hostle to this Empire of Nihon." He said still focused on the messenger.

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Aro97

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:16 pm

hunter walks in but let`s them talk
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games