Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:03 pm
I know. It's so sad! But it did have to happen, or else there would be no other books. But yeah...

Yeah Kurai! Gotta grade those tests or Lenair might outshine ya! xp  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:07 pm
Makie i'm back! I gotta get back into the RP groove. While my sister was online i was reading the 11th book of Furuba. I hate Akito! He's trying to take all the zodiacs so Tohru would be all alone. Grr  

Ai`
Crew

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:09 pm
Sakura! HIII!!!!!!!! -tackles- I'm glad you're back! Aww, poor Tohru! Akito sounds like a big meanie head! I haven't read it, but it sounds interesting! O_O  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:09 pm
Oy yes. I knew that it would happen. J.K. Rowling had said she was going to do it in the sixth after she finished writing the second... I still remember too. ;-; cry  

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:13 pm
Yeah, but maybe she could have some random student with Harry. But I suppose then you would be kind of ripped off wouldn't you be? There is always some major thing that happens in the end, but if it was a random student then it wouldn't be very interesting.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:18 pm
I only knew that someone was bound to die... but I didn't think it was going to be... that person. But now... I'm assuming that only one book is left to follow, but what shall happen...  

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:19 pm
Yes, I agree with you Lenair. But I think that person will come back and help Harry through spirit.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:20 pm
Well... I can see more than one book following... I mean seriously... one for each horcrux. If it took Dumbledore that long to find one, imagine how long it's going to take Harry to find them... So, I'd say 4 more books... Who is R.A.B.?  

Old School Komlon

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:24 pm
No, there's only 7 books. Only one more book until the end. -sighs- It's a really good series though.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:33 pm
No offense, but i'm not very fond of the Harry Potter books. I like the movies though. I'm more into the Unfortunate Series, although the movie stunk.  

Ai`
Crew

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:38 pm
The third movie cut out so much though. Hhmm... I know that one theory is that Cho Chang will end up with Malfoy, just to anger him. Though, I doubt it. I just figure that in some way, Malfoy is going to get killed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:48 pm
The Series of Unfortunate Events, eh? I have those books, I'm going to read them after I read the 6th of the Harry Potter Books.

Hmm, that might actually happen... Malfoy dying. But I don't think Cho Chang will go with Malfoy... Which reminds me of the trailer for the 4th movie... Harry and Ron are actually rather hawt now. Ron has especially improved on looks. sweatdrop And Emma... She's beautiful! And then the rest of the trailer, my god it's spectacular and the first time it made me jump out of my seat and spill ice cream over the floor. I'm a wuss. sweatdrop xp  

Sincerely Sunshine

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 6:07 pm
Sakura, I need to go. We'll continue our rp later, okay?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 6:10 pm
Okay! Bye *waves*  

Ai`
Crew

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 7:17 pm
I need to see the trailer... at least, the part in which they show Emma in her exquisite dress. I heard that she has become quite the belle now. ^_^  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games