Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WolfCarson

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:29 pm
Lyle stared at the ground, "So we may have a common enemy..." He looked up toward KoTari, "How about we join up. Two wandering bums are better than one ya know."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:41 pm
"I beg your pardon? I am not a 'bum' thank you," KoTari said.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

WolfCarson

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:37 pm
"Sorry, two fugitives are better than one." Lyle said, taking the bag of money from later, and tossing it to KoTari.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:38 pm
"Huh? Why are you giving me this back?" KoTari asked.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

WolfCarson

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:47 pm
"I can't take it. You need it as much as I do." He said, getting himself up, and brushing off. "I thought you were another traveler, but your like me. You have to keep moving so that they won't find you. You need the money."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:49 pm
"Oh?" KoTari said and stood as well, "You're the 'bum' yet I'm the one who needs the money?" He asked it lightly, ruffling his cape a little bit to hide his back.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

WolfCarson

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:59 pm
"You need it as much as I do. That's why I'm giving it back." Lyle said, "When I beg, I only beg from those who can spare, that is my rule."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:02 pm
KoTari shrugged. He had enough money to last him for a very long time, but if he insists... "I guess you won't believe me now if I told you I am a normal human, huh?" A pipe dream. He wondered if maybe Lyle will just think he was seeing things. It's not an everyday occurrence to see people turning into dragons.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

WolfCarson

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:13 pm
Lyle laughed and rubbed the back of his head, "Well I'm not a normal human either so it's easier to understand. Plus, you can't for my Mr. Crowly's eyesight."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:18 pm
"Well, I guess I should tell you now since you've seen me like that," KoTari said, "I'm not a human really. I'm what's commonly called a Dragonkin; a dragon with human ancestry. That form you just saw me as was my true form. I become human like this so I can blend into human society. Dragons are normally seen as evil creatures, and our size isn't exactly convenient; so we try to conceal our true selves from others. I trust you will keep this a secret from everyone."  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

WolfCarson

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:34 pm
"My lips are sealed, and Mr. Crowly can't even talk." Lyle responded with a zipping motion over his lips. "So what is this Academy that is after you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:38 pm
"It's more formally known as the Crystallis Research Academy. It's been around for hundreds of years. The Academy is famous for crystallis making, which are crystallized souls. Dragonkin are especially liked for that because of our magic powers that transfer over to it when we are forced to leave our bodies and enter the crystallis. I was taken captive a short while ago, but was saved. Now I'm on the run," KoTari explained.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

WolfCarson

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:57 pm
Lyle shuddered at the thought of crystallis, "That sounds ghastly." He looked up at Kotari, "Wanna travel together? I think things would be easier with the two of us."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:59 pm
"'Ghastly' doesn't even come close to describing the horrors in that place," KoTari said, "I suppose it would be better if we traveled together," He agreed.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

WolfCarson

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:39 pm
"Great!" Lyle exclaimed, "Sooo, did you have any business here, or can we skip this town. It's really dangerous for a human, stand or no stand." he asked a little nervously.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games