Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:59 am
Aislin sighed, "Yeah... Stupid lizard... If Gab ever becomes like that, I'm going to kill him."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:12 am
Ronin looked up at the smaller dragon and replied "Yes, I can read, but this is difficult for even me because it isn't in the same language." It had been the diary that was found in the entrance to the tunnel in Ronin's dimension, he was hoping that it might reveal a clue on how to defeat the demons.  

forsaken-inferno

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:34 am
Garoth snorted when he was called stupid. he had more information locked away in his mind than the humans would gain in their entire lives...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:44 pm
Gab stood on his hind feet grabbing the sides of the book so he could look at it, not understanding that there was an upside down for a book, "Teach me." He demanded. "Core promised me he would teach me, but he got busy and then we left..."

((Gab's always wanted someone to teach him to read. Next to that, talking to a large, sleepy dragon is not interesting.))  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

forsaken-inferno

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:06 am
"I'm sorry," Ronin replied, "but perhaps this would not be the best book to learn on as it is difficult for me to read. It is written in an old language that has not been seen in hundreds of years, except for in this book." Then he returned to the diary.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:11 am
Garoth seemed to perk up at the mention of the book's age. swinging his massive head around, his neck more than long enough to look, he got a good look at it over Ronin's shoulder. ~I can read that...~ Garoth thought to them all, though he had no intention of translating.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

forsaken-inferno

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:37 am
Ronin looked up at the dragon, but then returned to the book. He could read it, but it would take him some time.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:48 am
Nikoli almost laughs. "Well, he is going to get big. That much is inevitable." He stoops behind a large boulder. The gap between it and the Acadeym had been cleared out for visibility, but there was plenty of shade where he was, as well as a large shadow cast by the Academy itself. He looks back at Aislin.
"Well, we can do this the old-fashioned way, or you could hang on and we'll shadow-jump. Your call."  

Archangel486

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:51 am
Aislin rolled her eyes, that hadn't been what she'd been talking about, but slipped behind the boulder with him, peeking over his shoulder at the building, "Which one's faster and less likely to get us killed, I would like to get back to Barick some time this year..."

Gab looked from the older Dragon to the man, "So who's going to teach me to read?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:27 pm
Garoth seemed to shrug as he lay there. ~I suppose i could...~  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:39 pm
Gab galloped over to Garoth, and climbed onto his nose, "You'll teach me? Now?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:48 pm
Garoth shrugged. ~I suppose.~ Garoth said, puffing out some smoke. ~I guess i might as well.~ Garoth thought to Gab, before sending him an image of the letter A through his mind.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:16 pm
Gab tilted his head to the side and did his best to pay very close attention.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:31 am
Garoth sounded out the letter for Gab, sending a few examples of how it was used in writing, and speech, but not too much for the little dragon. it was how Garoth had been tought by his mother, a long long time ago, and was the most efficient for him to try with Gab, though it didnt work on non dragons.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Archangel486

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:35 am
Nikoli holds out his left arm. "Grab on, take a deep breath, make an air bubble in your mouth to swallow, and nod when you're ready." Nikoli instructs, knowing that if you puff out your cheeks as you're inhaling and swallow the air while you're holding your breath, you can handle holding your breath for a lot longer. (Try it at home!)
"There's no air on the ethereal plane, so you'll have to hold your breath while the current takes us. I can't jump you through the infernal plane- you'll die."  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games