Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:49 pm
BluewolfofMibu
Suddenly a monkey burst in through the office as it held a tiny little bag. The monkey climbed up Raiden's shoulder and held the bag tight as he meant for Raiden to open it and take what's inside.

(The contents of this bag are what we talked about earlier)

User Image
Bone King, Lightning Warrior, Mist Sannin

Raiden Kaguya Raiken

Raiden looked at the monkey recognizing who it belonged to and took the bag. He opened the bag looking in it, seeing what was in it. He nodded to the monkey knowing what the message was. He looked at Reiko, seeing that she wasn't all interested at the moment and decided to ask so he wouldn't be a bother to her. "Excuse me Reiko, sorry for taking your time.....I need to hurry back to the village so I want to ask something. One, may I have a scroll of the leaf taijutsu? It'll be for me only, and once I finished with it it'll be either destroyed or brough to you, so none will know its secrets. But the other request....can you please transplant this byakugan eye into me?" He said showing the veil in the bag to her. "It needs to be done quickly....my kage wants it done so please if you can it'll help" He said rubbing the back of his head. "Well....if you want to talk to me when I leave, I'll be in mist. Sorry if I taken your time mi'lady" He said standing up

((Perky, he assumes you were pressed for time and didn't have time since you didnt respond and what not.))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:14 am
User Image
Hokage
"Konoha's True Flame"

User Image

INDENTReiko nodded at Raiden and rummaged through a drawer, pulling out the scroll. She handed it to Raiden. "Bring it back when you are done." She then turned back to Scar. "Alright, when would you like to start?"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
"Fear my Destruction Beetles"

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:36 am
((Not taking any sides, but Koi, how DO you extract a soul from the body and implant it in Scar? I don't recall such a jutsu in your arsenal.))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:41 am
(Zann: Custom Jutsu. It's under Phoenix's Customs in the Custom Sub-Forum. Approved by x-Ski-x.)

Scar looked at the Hokage and smiled. "I'd like to start training right now, if that is ok with you?" Scar said with a smile. He may have been a little a*****e, but he was only 7. Of course, he had an ace in the hole that only eight other people had. He had the One Tailed Demon sealed within him, and he wouldn't share that with the world, not ever.  

Zombie Swagger

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:28 pm
User Image
Hokage
"Konoha's True Flame"

User Image

INDENTReiko nodded at Scar. "Lets go then. Meet me at the training grounds." She made a handsign, and a shadow clone appeared in her office. Then she was gone, flash stepped to the training grounds.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:47 pm
User Image
Bone King, Lightning Warrior, Mist Sannin

Raiden Kaguya Raiken

Raiden nods taking the scroll and then turned to her just as she vanished. "I'll be at the training grounds as well, so when your done training scar you can transplant the eye. I thank you for your time" He said as she was gone. He looked at the one called scar and then suddenly his body reduced to nothing, being an afterimage. Raiden was already gone

Shruikan Tenshi

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:35 pm
Scar simply grinned at the two high ranked shinobi as they left. He sighed as he turned around, and walked out of the Hokage's Office, and left the building, leaving for the training grounds.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:07 pm
Akira appeared at the window pane and entered into the office. "Reiko, can you do me a favor and watch my staff. I am going to pay a visit to the rain village. We are on good terms with them, So I going to have a chat with the Kage about something. I should be back in about....a week. Don't worry though I have a clone watching over my students." Akira lefted his staff behind her. "If I don't come back in that time... I have been attacked by the village as an act of war. BUt, hopefully it shouldn't come to that." Akira turned around and jumpped out of the window.  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:51 pm
User Image
Hokage
"Konoha's True Flame"

User Image

INDENTReiko's clone nodded. "She will try her best." It vanished as Reiko walked in the door and sat down.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:23 pm
Akira's clone walked into the office. "OK, I am back in the village. I am learning a new weapon style, So I am ok. But, I can't come get my staff until I master the art I am preforming. I have reached stage three so far, but you know those genin level instructions are easy." The walked over closer to the desk. "I would tell you why I said what I said later, but for now hold on to the staff. Thank you...Ray." The clone dispelled himself.  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:54 pm
((I never left))

Kazuma looked up at Reiko "I need to talk to you about some academy students" he said then took a breath "I also want to talk to you about the Garian blade, I wish to keep it safe and use it, and I know the toads told me you are a toad sage, they said I would be able to somewhat learn it i wish to".

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:25 pm
Gai Kous clone entered."Miss hokage can u plz help me, i was poisioned and only have 3 days to live,can u take the poison out plz?"  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:24 am
User Image
Hokage
"Konoha's True Flame"

User Image

INDENTReiko nodded at Kazuma. "Yes, I am a toad sage, and I do have the blade still." She sighed. "I was hoping to keep it hidden... what did the toads say that you would be able to do with it?" She asked him.

@silverJack0987 - first of all, can you use correct posting, second of all, are you a leaf nin, third of all, if you expect me to help you, explain yourself first.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:02 pm
Kazuma shrugged "Many people know about the other villages having those kind of weapons it would make us look weak and the toads told me that i would learn a dialed down version of yours becasue I dont have as strong as a bond with them as you do but they are fine with me anyway".

((I almost said something to him about his typing, DON'T USE TEXT TALK IN RP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))

irishshamrock12

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:57 pm
Ryuuki quickly ran towards the hokage's building, asking the guards abut the hokage's whereabouts. They informed him that the hokage was in her office, to which Ryuuki responded with a thanks and ran up the stairs. As soon as he arrived at the doors which lead into her office, he pounded on them, urgently. Come on, come on... He thought to himself as he resumed pounding, gradually lightening it to knocking.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games