Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:20 pm

Luna nodded. "Thank You Christaan,it what has happened to my daughter is not your fault, those two were born into the twins" she said hugging Christaan afterwards. Marcove Shale, we shall end this once and for all she thought to herself.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:34 pm

Christiaan hugged her back tightly. "Thanks, Jean," she said. She needed to hear that, because everything that had happened made her feel like a failure as a mother. Even though Keliah was not hers biologically, she always considered her a daughter. "I really have missed having you around," she said, releasing her.

The Lacey Bear

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:56 pm

Tenshi looked at Morganna as she caught him and now helped him to walk, "It might not be weakenss but it makes me feel helpless, I could never do anything right, I couldn't protect my mom, I couldn't help the others, I'm just helpless as I am now", he said calmly but although he was speaking in such a way he couldn't but feel comfort knowing that Morganna was right there with him.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:02 pm

(And plot thickens again... and and Rayne, need your old profile, or do you want to modify the newer one?)

Marcove hid his face as he laughed at Kendal. "Oh boy, I'm just gonna go now. Not to bother you two." He leaves the leafy room and looks into the sky, the sun beaming down solely on him. Sighing he turns around noticing Tezukya. "Try not to die soon." he murmurs to himself.

~~~

Nephilis smiled at Lunia and nodded flexing his hand. He knew he'd had been robbed of his power and sought everyway to get it back. "If it weren't for you Samara, I doubt I could go on. You too Tenshi. You guys are more essential than you think.

Mahareshi

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:16 pm

Morganna looked at Tenshi sympathetically. "You're not helpless," she said. "Tenshi, you are so much stronger than you give yourself credit for." As they walked near Nephilis and Samara, her words were affirmed by Neph's. "See," she said with a smile, nudging Tenshi a bit.

Samara smiled softly at Nephilis. "I know what you mean," she said. "If you hadn't been there after Tsuki ascended, I'm not sure how great of a single parent I would have been. And now, I have two wonderful children and you. I couldn't have pictured it any better."
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:35 pm

Wyatt frowned and looked at Lorna "You don't know how much I want to believe that...but it just doesn't seem right" He said. He looked down "I helped raise her and I've never seen her act this way" He said. He looked back at her worry showing in his eyes "...maybe if I could talk to her maybe she would snap out of it" He said hopefully but to be honest he doubted his own words.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:40 pm

Nephilis placed a kiss on her cheek and looks over the railing. "If things weren't so crazy, me and you would have a child of our own. Still looking forward to that. I feel as though I should apologize for this. Hopefully with Marcove here, we can figure things out faster." Nephilis waves to Christaan with a smile as he cuddles with Samara. "I haven't seen you in a while. How's Tezu treating you?"
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:49 pm

((Christiaan is still at the edge of town, but I'll roll with it...but just because it is you wink lol))

Samara smiled warmly. "I am too," she said. "But why should you apologize for anything? None of this is your fault."

Christiaan released Jean and sighed. "If I'm going to keep up pretenses, I better get going before they start wondering where I am," she said. She hugged her once more, and smiled weakly. "You know how to reach me, though, if you need me." She reluctantly left her long lost best friend and returned to the others, hearing Nephilis call after her when she returned. She gave him a half-smile. "As well as flighty Tezu can," she said. "But then again, that's part of his charm," she added with a chuckle.

The Lacey Bear

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:46 pm

Alyss looked at him and smiled, hugging and kissing him softly. "Yes! Of course!!" She smiled, taking the ring and putting it on her finger. "My! This is amazing..." She said softly, kissing him again.

Riko saw them and smiled, giggling. "Awe!! Kessaris!!" She said softly, running to him. "Kendal just proposed to Alyss!! She said yes oh can you believe it?!" She hugged him and thought about it. "Oh..." She blushed, thinking about if her and Kessaris would actually make it that far.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:55 pm

Tenshi looked at Morganna and a smile was place upon his face, he couldn't help but smile seeing how much she believed in him. After hearing what Nephilis had to say he decided that he wouldn't think in such ways. "Alright, I will not think in such ways every again, infact I will push myself to become even stronger." He stated calmly with a smile and not caring about who was looking his kissed her cheek which was all he could kiss with there parents being there.

Celestin Selone

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:04 pm

Morganna smiled warmly at Tenshi. "And I'll be here to catch you when you fall," she said. After he kissed her on the cheek, her face lit up. She wrapped her arms around him and cuddled him as they stood there.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:27 pm

((I'll modify this one,i dont even have my old profile))

Lorna looked at Wyatt. "...Okay...You can talk to her...I'll get her here as soon as possible" she said to him. Keliah...can you come to Silicia...we have a visitor she projected.

Within an instant Keliah was now in front of Wyatt. She looked at him. "Hi Wyatt...whatsup" she asked innocently.

Luna looked at Christaan and nodded. She took off into flight, her next stop would be to visit her daughter.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:42 pm

Wyatt was suprised she showed up so quickly. He looked at Keliah "Keliah...I'm glad your alright" He said. He frowned somthing told him everything wasn't as it seemed "Keliah did you have somthing to do with an attack earlier" He asked even though he knew the answer he just wanted to see if she'd be honest with him.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:47 pm

Keliah looked at Wyatt. She began to skip around. She knew he knew the answer. "OF course I did silly...who else could have done it...Wyatt you are a riot...haha, i just rhymed" she said.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:52 pm

Tezu was near the people healing them as well Author placed a field over them to regain there health.. as Tori came back with buckets of warm water. "Tori get the guards and the servants to help.. " as Tezu nodded.. Tori bowed and ran.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games