Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 6:53 pm

((Aw shucks. *snaps fingers and I wanted to spoil the ending....just kidding, hehe. I havent seen it either yet.))

Ares looked at the sign and thought it was strangely familiar. He then looked at her and nodded with a smile. He bought their tickets and led her inside. "Snacks?" He looked over at the booth nearby.
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 7:07 pm

((I've heard that it's a fairly good movie, but one you'd probably want to rent than pay to see at a theater. That's just what I've heard.))

Alex was sometimes good at reading body language and picking up on little hints about a person, and he could easily tell that this girl wasn't someone to be messed with. He knew that the last thing he wanted aside from being stuck in this school would be to get on her bad side. Something else about her was a bit odd, but he ignored that feeling. "So you like to make sure everything is going well for your sisters? I'm not surprised. You three looked like a very close group of sisters, at least that's what I thought at first glance." he said, wondering what she meant by "other things" she would be keeping an eye on.

Derpzilla88

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 7:41 pm

(I can't wait to see it!! =D However, did any of you see the first Clash of the Titans? Dammmmn that one sucked, so glad they remade it lol)

Ella glances to the snacks, confused on what to get since they didn't eat much candy. Stella said something about being an "extra". "Oh..umm...you can get something.." She says scratching the back of her head. Hopefully he's as clueless as me... She thinks, then waits for him as she leaned against the pillar. She glances over to sees one of Stella's spies, then chuckles. At least its not Stella, then I'd be in trouble.. She jokes with a smirk.

Stella shrugs, not looking at him then glances over to her desk as her phone rings. She quickly answers it,"Hello?...Oh, hey...A theater? What movie?....Oh...keep me updated through texts then, they frown upon calling people during the movie..Make sure he doesn't see you, too." She adds then hangs up the phone. Stella sighs, annoyed at how Ella now had someone as well. She glances over to him,"You can call me Stella, in case you didn't know my name. You're Alex, correct? Bit behind in third block, teacher complains..." She randomly adds, not caring if it was creepy that she also checked his grades. Then again it was same for anyone she thought that was suspicious.
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 9:37 am

((Everyone die's in the ending >.> There spoiled, deal with it. :3 ))

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 1:48 pm

((The first Clash of the Titans was fine for a movie of its day, and a good classic. But that's just my opinion. I do like that they remade it.))

Alex could only assume that the phone call was about one of Stella's sisters, proving what he originally thought. Note to self: if you mess with one of them, you mess with them all. he thought as Stella finished up the phone conversation.
"So do you check my profile to make sure I won't cause trouble for you or anyone else, or just to see if I'm hiding anything?" he asked, wondering if she had actually found something he didn't want her to know. The only thing he could think of was the fact that he kept changing schools, but he didn't think that would be too much cause for alarm. Especially with someone like her.
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 10:33 pm

Ares looked over the snacks, slightly clueless as to what to get himself. He had ambrosia before that wasnt a problem, however as for human candy he had never had any. He scratched his head and chuckled then looked back at her. "How about we just skip them...?"

Lord Blade Icestorm

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 2:07 pm

(Well of course they all die, I knew that =P And, true, it was good for its day...just a bit strange for today. If that makes sense..)

Stella shrugs lazily,"Mainly both, along with the fact you just transferred here. The new kids are always interesting since its another record to go through. Your actions simply state that you are, in fact, hiding something. However, there's no real reason to check what besides curiosity." She says as she stares at the clock. Classes mixed together, even though she skipped them. The teachers didn't bother her, as her last human form had a deadly disease; luckily, they didn't try anything and left her alone. Does he intend to skip classes as well..? She wonders, questioning why he hasn't left yet. Then again, he's simply answering his curiosity.. She concludes then lies back in her chair.

Ella nods with a smile,"That's fine." She says then walks with him into the dark room, she looks around to see people sitting. She lets him pick a spot, then sits next to him laying her head on his shoulder. She was careful not to glance over at Stella's spy. She never lets me have any fun.. She rolls her eyes silently then looks up to Ares. She pecks his cheek as the movie began.
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 7:36 pm

Ares looked about the room and picked the middle row. He moved his arm about her shoulders and smiled lightly as she put her head on his shoulder. He wondered slightly what she was looking at but figured it had to be something siren related. He grinned a bit as she kissed him and gave her shoulders a squeeze then looked back at the movie.

Lord Blade Icestorm

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 8:32 pm

"Keep searching all you want for anything you think I might be hiding. That is, if you want to bore yourself looking through school files about me." Alex said, still knowing that she wouldn't find anything through school files that could possibly lead to suspicion other than the multiple transfers. As far as any school record was concerned, he was just another student.
He then noticed her looking at the clock and checked to see what time it was. Crap. I'm really late to class. he thought as he saw that next class had already started. "Guess I should go. Teacher's going to kill me for being late, but maybe they're one of the ones that won't care." he said as he grabbed his things and went for the door.
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 1:39 pm

Ella chuckles at Ares, it was strange to be doing something human related. However, the movie did talk of greek legends. She watches it along side Ares, unaware of the spy sitting a few seats behind them.

Stella's eyes flared as she quickly stood up going over to him, then turned his shoulder to make her look at him. "Don't you ever doubt my abilities, Alex. I may seem like someone only with the school files, but technology has increased among other things." She says, talking about how true form has increased in power as well. She relaxes, letting go of his shoulder then opens the door. "I simply stated how I have no reason, as of yet, I still have none. Don't provide one.." She says calmly, acting her usual cold self.

(She's the sensitive one, not me XDD Just her character =P)

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 4:20 pm

Ares wrinkled his nose at a few parts but didn't talk during the movie. He saw several things they either got wrong or blew out of proportion. But it was Hollywood so he would forgive them...for now.
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 9:44 pm

Alex was surprised at Stella's sudden quickness and anger, but remained calm. He even smiled a little after she was finished with her threat. "Don't worry, it's just a joke. Trust me, you won't have any problems with me around. I'll be like I'm not even here, so you'll probably forget about me by next week." he said, trying to ease the tension a little. The last thing he needed was some girl trying to figure out what he was hiding while he tried to find and seek revenge on Poseidon and Athena. He was, however, going to have to make sure he was really careful while at school now, knowing that anything suspicious would probably be found out by Stella first.

Derpzilla88

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 5:59 pm

Ella accidentally fell asleep, even after the movie was over and the lights came on. She stuttered slightly, yet only snuggled her head into his shoulder. The spy still sat behind them as people left the room, constantly glancing over to them.

Stella merely nods to him,"Whatever, could care less what you do." She says with a shrug as she turns off the light. "We have same fourth block teacher, plus she owes me an "A"." She mutters, in case he asked, then locks the door. She walks with him in the hallways, her thumbs in her pockets.
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 10:17 am

After the movie was done Ares glanced over and saw she was sleeping. He smiled lightly at her and really didnt want to move her. He noticed somebody nearby wasnt leaving, and was kinda making him cautious. He gently and easily lifted her up and started walking out of the theatre. He would take the easy way home since he didnt have a car to drive her and keep her sleeping.

Lord Blade Icestorm

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games