Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:08 pm
" Really? My little brother actually did something productive with his power? " He said with a kiddish smile.

Charon slammed his fist into the top of Avon's head mostly to assert his own authority, he didn't hit him very hard just enough to act like the older brother for a change. " Watch it Avon remember I'm not that little kid anymore, I'm hundreds of years old. " He said as the glass shattered. He whistled loudly and the glass that would have sliced him stopped right where it was and fell to the ground.

Avon looked at the glass and gasped lightly, shards slashed his body. He looked and saw that a shard of long glass was sticking out of his jugular vein. " Great... " He said as he gripped the glass and yanked it out, blood sprayed from the wound but abnormally quickly stopped, in seconds his wounds were gone and the blood had evaporated " That could have been bad, what was that anyways? " He asked wondering how glass could just shatter without any force against it.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:10 pm
Apollo put up a force field to block the glass headed at him "you guys alright?" He asked. He then looked at Dulceri and nodded "right away sir" He said. He then looked at the person going with him. "Ready?" He asked. He looked back out the window "I wonder what caused that" He said. He frowned hoping who ever it was alright "Anyone going to go check it out...there could be trouble" He said.

Rygor had exhausted himself creating the explosion. He layed in the sand now lifting it through his hands "I don't want to lose anyone else" He said. He looked out into the desert "I failed Nephilis...if I can't even save Amiea how am I supposed to run Evermore..how am I supposed to protect Amalia" He said. He looked down "Maybe I should just give up" He said. He pulled out his sword and used it to stand ready to use the explosion again if he could. He could feel the tears rolling down his face. "Amiea I'm sorry I wish it had been me instead of you..I know you would know what to do" He said.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:10 am
Amara had resurfaced at the edge of Shale as she quitely walked to the glassed nation. A gentle breeze caressed her skin as she closed her eyes. The darkness emitted from her, devouring the glass over Shale, the streets and the city was cleaned.

Helios looked at Yumiko saddened by her state. He didnt know what to do, honestly. He embraced her once more and smiled. "I'll check on you later..." he stated walking off softly to collect his thoughts. He then looked into the sky, flying towards Dulceri, it was his time to get his stone.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:21 pm
Daphne covered her face and sadly the protection failed. Her white skin was cut cleanly by flying class, making her left cheek bleed. She cursed a little, standing up and wiping the blood off of her face. "Dulceri, get the paper work done. I'll fix the glass." She raised her hand and all of the glass sharps went back into the window frame, fixing any cracks. "There... Dulceri look! The glass is gone from the streets!" She opened the window and pointed to the once covered streets.

Yumiko did the only thing she could imagine to do. She transported herself to shale in the ways of a bird, landing in Shatara's bedroom and laying on her bed. She curled into a ball and started to cry.

Maha clone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:25 pm
"Well now...it is." Dulceri stops his paperwork for a fourth time and looks out the window onto what was now sand again. A smile forms across his lips and the frown he once wore took a vacation. "An explosion, then the glass is gone. Funny because it was an explosion that brought it here. I guess God does work in mysterious ways." Though his demeanor was calm, in his mind, he was doing backflips. Only his smile gave proof.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:39 pm
Daphne closed the window and sighed, shaking her head. "Get to work, I need to go to the infirmary." She said simply as she walked out of the door and down the hallway. Daphne stretched and went to the infirmary, opening the door and walking in. She had her every other week appointment with her doctor to see if everything was fine.  

Maha clone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:51 pm
"Christ." Dulceri returns to his desk, or rather, his sea of paper. He noticed one of them had been reduced to ashes, but there was no glass shards in it. "Ah crap. Helios is on his way. As if the desert sun wasn't hot enough." He chuckles lightly and presses the pen to the paper, signing his name for each paper.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:20 pm
Amara looked at the work she had done as she extended her claws. "Aurghhhhhh" she roared that could be heard througout Shale. Her blonde hair blowing in the wind, the villagers that were alive looked at her with blank stares. She walked slowly towards the bulb.

Shatara had just got back to her room when she saw her sister crying. She walked over towards her. She never probed Yumiko's mind as she layed next to her, rubbing her back. "What's wrong Yumi?" she said trying to comfort her.

Helios looked as Shale was now in view. He then flew through the window of Dulceri's office looking at him. "Okay cottonmouth, where's my stone, it seems all of you have these cool powers and I'm still ******** with fire" he said with a smirk, his emerald eyes holding anticipation.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:42 pm
Kurai covered his head as a reflex but barely winced as the glass hit his arms. He took them out one by one when he saw someone else come in. Someone named Helios is what Dulceri said. "Who are you?" he asked but was interuppted when he heard a distant scream. "Uh did anybody else here that?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:56 pm
Apollo frowned "Kenji thats Helios the prime leader of Kiltia" He said. He herd the scream "So many things going on" He said. He wondered what he should do since there was a scream, an explosion, and a cave to find. He sighed "Too much to do at once" He said.

Rygor got an almost evil smile as he saw Shale in the distance "Hmm I could go for a little pay back" He said. He slowly began to walk towards Shale feeling his anger and frustration going. He knew what he was doing was almost suicidal but he felt someone had to pay for Amiea's death. He soon was walking with new found strength as if his dark thoughts replenished his strength.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:20 pm
Kurai frowned, as if trying to think back. "...Oh, I guess I just can't remember." he said scratching his head. "Alright, so I'm guessing you and Charon has to go find a cave, what do I do?" he asked, directing that question more to Dulceri then Apollo.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:00 pm
"You stay here with me Kenji. Now that I have Flashlight here with me, I think we can handle you if you are a celestial." Dulceri goes into his desk drawer and takes out his stone. It was glowing in the presence of Helios. "You know, I've been called Viper, Sidewinder...but never Cottonmouth. You get a prize for that." Dulceri places it in his hand, then turns to the window, wondering where the scream originated from. "It's a...it's not human what made that scream. It's like a cat, or it walks as lightly as one. Also, she's not alone. There's a man. He's carrying weapon...Apollo, get going. Dodge them both if you can."  

Mahareshi

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:13 pm
Apollo nodded "Yes sir I'll be back as soon as possible...but becareful everyone" He said. He closed his eyes as he teleported as close to where he was told as he could and began searching "I wonder if Kenji is around here..and if he is I hope the others will be alright" He said to himself. He closed his eyes and searched for any feelings of life. "Kenji!" He yelled hoping his voice might carry farther.

Rygor smirked as he entered Shale he looked up giving the sky a glowing color. "b*****d you shall pay for what you've done" He said. He looked down Amiea I hope your in a better place..and if anything goes wrong and I can't make it back watch over Neph and Amalia He thought. He continued walking waiting for someone to come at him. He was still walking towards the center of town.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:53 pm
Helios looked at Dulceri and smirked. "Oh yay, a prize" he stated as he caught his stone, he was the last one to actually get his just reward. He looked at it with marvel as he burned the stone it glowing intensly as the stone broke, etching it's way into his skin. He grunts slightly and sweats as his hair seems to grow a little longer and darker. His eyes now a solid white, not holding any color. His skin had etchings of red in it as he looked at Dulceri. "So...wonder what I can do..." he stated a little disappointed.

Amara stopped in her tracks, she could sense darkness nearby. She turned around as the shadows enveloped her, carressing her skin like a new born baby. She crouched as the darkness held her up like a pedestle, awaiting any confrontation.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:02 pm
"Well now, you lose fights as fast." Dulceri said with a quiet laugh. "I haven't a clue. Maybe you should try to fix the air in Kilitia with it. It's bit ashy. Also, since you're here, I have to talk to you." Dulceri turns around and looks into his eyes, slightly confused by his reaction to the stone. "Right then, why did you help Nephilis...hold that thought. Someone is outside." He looked down and noticed Rygor standing there as if ready to die. Dulceri uses the sand around the former bodyguard to begin wrapping him in a orb to crush him soon after. "There's someone else, but I'd have to get up to see. It's out of my range...wanna handle it for me?"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games