Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

phoenix908

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:27 pm
((im way out of it...been at the hospital for the past week...very hectic. can someone tell me where everyone is?))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:05 pm
((Well I'm finally fully concious again, and Lee and uh...oh man forgot her name, but his love had gotten into a scuffle, Lee exploaded or something and bathed everyone in blood, would have died but it was a clone....eh...and I'm out in the yard under my tree doing exersises. Decided it's time to come into my Kekkei Genkai...so...back to me! biggrin ))

He'd been switching fighting style exercises for hours now, refreshing every step, every punch, and trying to focus and release his chakra to reinforce his strength and make every hit count to it's fullest. He finally was able to switch on the fly, from the middle of one to another with a mere shift of his weight. He looked like a fluid dancer, moving with style and flare. His speed had incresed exponentially as he punched, kicked, swayed and spun, moving with a blur, tossing grass and leaves as his feet slid from side to side. His eyes flashed maliciously as he moved, and as he punched the tree, a huge chunk flew off into the distance. Pausing, Kei looked at the hole, and at his hand, which was perfectly fine, and back at the hole. "What...the...?"  

Sparkei

Friendly Hoarder

8,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:38 am
((not...quite...Lee basically got caught two-timing and got this weird suicidal thing when blood went everywhere and a blood Lee formed. Lee said we would die then not have Iris and blood lee cut off his head. Real lee walks out disbands blood lee and everyone just wandered away))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 1:14 pm
((yeah cause it was kind of... nvm.))

"I know try not to think about that love. Just relax and enjoy."

Vi said as she continued to massage Krens muscles. She worked her way from top to bottom and back up again. As Vi worked she took off her coat and unzipped her leather outfit. Her clothing barely held her vuluptous breasts in as she worked her magic on Kren.

Cy now fully dressed and all clean, even his clothes. He placed his hands in his pockets and walked through the campus. He looked up and saw Sparkei training. Where Lee, Tsuji and Iris had gone he didnt know.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:48 pm
He smiled softly. "Wow...certainly sounds hot hearing you unzip yourself...now what did you unzip i wonder."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 6:04 pm
"My Leather outfit doesnt allow the best movement so i had to unzip the front in order to give you a better massage." Vi said softly as she continued to massage Kren.
"Feel any better? I wonder where Kaylin is. We probably should go to youre homeworld soon. That way when we come back you can stare at me all you want."

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 6:08 pm
Kren smiled. "No need to be so modest...i can't see, you can strip."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 6:19 pm
"Is that an order or a request?" Vi said with a laugh. It had turned night again, the moonlight poured in through the windows. The light hit Vi's pale skin almost making it glow. Her round breasts threatened to spill out of her black leather suit.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 6:20 pm
((Sorry I kinda dissappeared there... I guess I didn't kimss much though... Iris still hasn't responded? jeez)) Lee awoke on his bed. "I must have fallen back asleep." He yawns.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 6:23 pm
((yes...she hasn't been on in a while.))
Kren smiled. "A request is nice...but i can make it an order."  

Fighter for all

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 6:29 pm
((Oh well... guess I'll have to wait... *yawns*)) Lee stands up and stretches. "What to do, what to do."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 6:34 pm
"No need to make it an order. But for future reference i dont mind being ordered around by those i love."
Vi smiled and took her hands off of Kren. She slowly unzipped the rest of her leather outfit. Slipping her black garment off of her shoulders she let it fall to the floor. She slipped out of her pants to reveal lacy black underwear. The moonlight seem to focus on her naked breasts as continued to masssage Kren. Her ebony hair falling over her shoulders and breasts.

Cy continued to wander the campus once again in deep thought. His fingers fiddled with the pendants on his necklace.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 6:36 pm
"mmm wow...My timing was great on this." Kaylin smiled sitting and watching.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 6:44 pm
Vi almost jumped when Kaylin spoke. But when she recognized who it was she relaxed. She looked to Kaylin and smiled. She was naked except for her lacy black underwear. Her hair covered her breasts for the most part.

"You like Kaylin? Or would you have me get dressed?"

Vi said a hint of lust in her voice as her eyes scanned over Kaylins form. Her eyes took on a red hue, she needed to feed and soon she had gone too long without feeding.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 6:47 pm
Kaylin smiled. "I like you naked...Been hoping to see it since i saw you." She giggled softly.

Kren sighed. "don't encourage her."

Kaylin scoffed. "Don't be such a buzz kill."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games