Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slayer The Wise

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:46 pm
Slayer looks around. He sees that the men where Acually building the fort. He only hoped that the ships that where suppose to come.. Where acually going to come. Although He had doubts about that also.. Something does not seem right.

He focuses on his wife " My love. the gods have blessed me. They have given me someone to guilde me and help me face the souless. I Love you so much. And I miss you just as much. Where are you.. So that I may come and hugg you untill the sun comes down the next day... "

The voice of Ramamses came back " Young one.. I know you miss your wife and Child. You are makeing progress and soon you will be Free of the souless. I want to tell you something... Since you must be wondering why I came to you. I am your Great Great Great Great Grandfather. But yet nobody knows of that... It is a long story.. The one I will tell you in time "

Slayer could only Gasp. Ramamses was his Great Great Great Great Grandfather. How could that be... Nobody ever told him.. Maybe He was not suppose to find out ...The only thing that mattered now was getting back to his wife..  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:04 pm
Tarik says to Aku, "The dragons will be faster than a boat. It should only be a day by flight. I am curious, how is it you ended up with Slayer?"

As they flew, Ryuu seemed unusually quite and distant. Ever since he asked about Adjo. She only played with Tatsuko.  

Mario Dragon

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:23 pm
Aku blanks out, then hears the echo of Slayer's words. Be safe and continue your fight till the Soulless is truly gone. I love you, and wish for you to be rid of that thing when we next meet. Aye, the time apart sickens me as well..Tarik has found a priest of some sort, we are traveling there now. Do not fret, I have my sword incase any danger dares to threaten me. She sends back to Slayer. She glances over to hear Tarik, she chuckles at the question. "Slayer had battle near my home, and the villagers had found him torn and weak. Apparently he was a prince, sent by his father to slay all the rebels in the area. I was the village healer at the time, tending to wounds and soothing their mind. I took him, nursing him back to health, but as the days flew by I grew to want to see him more and more. After he was fully healed, I couldn't bare to see him leave. Nor did he, it seemed, as soon after I left with him he had purposed." She says with a bight smile, glancing at the ring on her hand.

(I'll edit if you want Slayer)

Ryuu kicked the dragon's side slightly, it gaining more speed afterwords. Seems Tarik is curious about that woman, I believe Aku was her name. She seems so innocent for that man, total opposites. She chuckles at her own inside joke, then adjusts her seating. Seeing Tarik busy chatting, she turns he attention to the skies. Breathing in deeply the scent, a hint of rain in it as they flew. I hope it rains soon, its always so relaxing and cooling. She felt a slight sprinkle, but nothing more, but it didn't bother her either way if it rained or not.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:32 pm
Tarik says to Aku, "A healer is handy to have. Slayer is still fighting, that is a good sign."

"Ryuu, you have been quit. Is something wrong? Come, join the conversation."  

Mario Dragon

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:34 pm
Eiji smiles at his brother as they go through the portal. He then trails ahead, walking in a complete trance. He thinks about all that he has gone through as well as all that was soon to come. He goes unaware of all that is going around him at the moment, hoping that if he missed anything if would not be too important.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:37 pm
(( Just add the fact that he was a prince. And that he was sent by his father to Clear the area of Rebels . That was also before He sold his soul. ))

Slayer heard his wife Response He then responds " I love you. I should be free soon. .. It seems the local people had built a fort... And shipyard. My ship should be Ready soon. Let the gods bless you My love. I shall be with you in short time "

Slayer had to lie. What would she say.. If He told her that he killed many people and forced them to build the fort. She would hate him... And that he could not allow. Ramasess had been a great help to him. Maybe the nightmares will Truely end.

The voice of Ramases returned " Why did Lie to your wife?. Although it may be painful to tell her what happen. The truth will set you free. The truth sets everyone free. Although now you should only worry about what to do next. "

Slayer only nods his head. A scout reported that a ship was nearby. Heading this way towards them. He only hoped That the ship was friendly and that he would get safe passage to wherever he is going next  

Slayer The Wise

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:38 pm
Wrath looks over at tarik as they cross an ocean and stands on his phenix, "hey tarik ill catch up i forgot to do something" Wrath jumps off of his phenix and it dives with him untill wrath lands on a rock in the middle of the sea and tosses something into the sea, As it sinks he says, "come forth leviathan i have a request for you!" after he says this the skys turn gray with storm clouds and a giant malestrom forms infront of him  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:44 pm
Aku chuckles with a nod, she glances over to Ryuu the one he was talking to.

Ryuu blinks,"Oh, nothing...just thinking.." She says with a shrug as her dragon approached theirs. She glances back at them, waiting for them to resume as she didn't hear them.

Aku waves slightly, feeling a bit awkward as this was Ryuu. She heard of Ryuu before, an assassin to Moredred. And the gods bless you, my sweet. She sends to Slayer, only wishing to kiss him. It strange, as his voice hinted something he was hiding.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:52 pm
Tarik says to Aku, "Has Slayer conquered his souless already?"

He nods to Wrath, he knew Wrath would find a way to disappear.

"Ryuu have you been to this land called India before?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:56 pm
Slayer Heard his wife Response and smiled. He finally had something to fight for. Something to live for a reason to finally rid himself of the souless and to banish it to the shadows.

He focused on his wife again " Do you remmber our wedding song?. I remmber it . It still holds true For all those times you stood by me
For all the truth that you made me see
For all the joy you brought to my life
For all the wrong that you made right
For every dream you made come true
For all the love I found in you
I'll be forever thankful baby
You're the one who held me up
Never let me fall
You're the one who saw me through through it all

You were my strength when I was weak
You were my voice when I couldn't speak
You were my eyes when I couldn't see
You saw the best there was in me
Lifted me up when I couldn't reach
You gave me faith 'coz you believed
I'm everything I am
Because you loved me

You gave me wings and made me fly
You touched my hand I could touch the sky
I lost my faith, you gave it back to me
You said no star was out of reach
You stood by me and I stood tall
I had your love I had it all
I'm grateful for each day you gave me
Maybe I don't know that much
But I know this much is true
I was blessed because I was loved by you

I'm everything I am
Because you loved me

You were always there for me
The tender wind that carried me
A light in the dark shining your love into my life
You've been my inspiration
Through the lies you were the truth
My world is a better place because of you

I'm everything I am
Because you loved me

Slayer nodded his head as he walked to the shoreline. He spotted the ship in the Distance. He only hoped that they where not hostile..

(( That is one of my Favoites songs. It fits so well with Slayer and Aku ))  

Slayer The Wise

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:07 pm
Aku shrugs unsure," He speaks to me, yet I can't sense anything. I'm pratically blind trying to just sense what's with him..." She attempts to explain, then care not if they understood her or not.

Ryuu nods,"India...strange people they are. Been there twice, plenty for me though..the last village I was in was so offended I drained their leader, not like they needed him." She comments, Aku blinking half surprised.

Aku glances over to the skies as she hears Slayer sing their song. The words circled her, as she felt his warth ever so slightly. I love you, Slayer. From here to there, day to night, forever shall I care, as you remain in my sight, no longer shall they dare, no longer I might. I shall love you there to here, night to day, my sweet dear, as clear as the sweet blue bay. She thought back to him, the poem she had told him the day they left the village and first camped together.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:08 pm
The laviathen rises and says in a very deep voice, "what do you need of me Eben?" Wrath looks at him, "i need you to gaurd that island i sent the souless to, deastroy any ships coming toward the island and any ship that leaves five miles from the island, stay there until the souless is gone and i will give you that orb you wanted" The laviathan nods, "deal" and dissappears into the sea, Wrath mounts his phenix and trys to catch up with the others

((the laviathan))
User Image  

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:17 pm
Tarik laughs at Ryuu's answer. "I would think that any place would not take kindly to you killing their leader. I have read that this is a very religious country with many religions. Finding the priest might take some time. Have you seen this Adjo before?"

Aku seems very lost as she grieves for Slayer. He says to her, "he thinks of nothing but you. He is one that is a fighter. He will haunt our steps again soon."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:33 pm
Slayer hears the poem and smiles. He remmbered it clearly. It bought back warm memories and he now had a bigger reason to fight the souless . Slayer looks at the ship.. but then it was gone as something rose up from the ground to swollow it hole.

A Young man walks up to him " My lord... a Sea Creature has destoryed the ship. Other ships have stopped coming towards the island. It seems that the gods are not in a favor my lord. "the man bowed and left.

Slayer felt his rage build up. Who would want him to forever stay on the Island. Tarik prehaps.. No tarik would not do such a thing to him. Although he may.. But it seems more like Wrath would do that to him.

Ramases voice returned " Young one.. The first Task of your new self. We need to kill the Beast so that we could leave the Island. Since no ships can get though.. we have to Figure out another way. Do you think you can control your shadow powers ?"

Slayer could only sigh " I do not know. I think that may be the only way to Defeat the beast. But it will kill lots of life in the sea. It is risky... But it might be the only way " He walked to the shoreline and closed his eyes

He focused on his shadow powers. The power to Corrupt mostly. He felt the power of the shadow flow though him

His eyes turned Black  

Slayer The Wise

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:35 pm
Ryuu shrugs,"Like there's not going to be another one soon after...And yes, hard not to notice him really. For me, at least, I should say." She said, remembering how they couldn't use her eye.

Aku glances to Tarik,"Thank you.." She said with a quiet smile, still slightly worried about him. She couldn't stop, it was Slayer after all. She sighs lowly, half impatient to get there.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games