Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Demon's Passage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:31 pm
Massasooni nods. "... Right... danger coming for the family." He says, looking away for a moment's thought before looking back to Luna to say "... Xavier, the man with the hood and such that you met with Vex and the gem... he had come to the house in an attempt to take out Mark. I drove him off, though it took a bit of a struggle." He says, feeling it necessary to inform her, seeing as she was out when it happened.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:02 pm
"I know he was with Crimson, I don't know what the deal with him is"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:30 am
Massasooni nods once more. "Yes... well... Xavier... Let me explain what he is, I guess..." He says, repositioning himself in the chair and facing Luna. He then looks down to think of how to say what he has to say before looking back to Luna. "He is of a race that has the capability to fuse... be it with other races, or those of their own race... but if they try to fuse with their own, the weaker one of the two is added to the other... if they try to fuse with anything else... it's just a struggle to try and consume the person… sort of like trying to eat a living animal. He isn't really the strongest of his kind, but he is very strategic and can be swift.

He is one of the select few of his race that have a gene that is able to nearly effortlessly consume those without the gene, unless they have a stronger version of the gene or something that counteracts it. Those with the gene are sort of the 'champions' of their race... naturally selected to be the best of their own race. Xavier is part of... well, it’s sort of an organization that takes these 'champions' and pretty much uses them as assassins. Now, his race is one from another dimension and his home realm is swarmed with people of the same race as him, but they’re all very peaceful and live forever in their own world. For whatever reason, this organization is able to take these creatures from their realm and transform them into their own cold blooded killers. Xavier is treated with a set number of people from his own race as payment for eliminating set targets, seeing as there is nearly an endless supply of people from his own race, but the only ones whom can hand him some are those of the organization, because they are able to go to his home realm and retrieve them, not himself."
He explains before shrugging his shoulders. "So I guess you can say... he's like an experiment for the organization."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:17 pm
Luna nods"Ok that explains somethings.He is still weird to me.He didn't seem like he wanted to kill our son mainly to mess with you"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:27 am
Massasooni shrugs his shoulders. "It could be because of how polluted his mind may be... As their race gets stronger, they tend to grow more insane... or it could be that he saw our baby as a future potential threat so he had to try and rid of him, for his race does live nearly endlessly long." He suggests before shaking his head. "I don't know... in any case, this probably won't be his first attempt. He doesn't need sleep, so he's likely to strike at us at any time... which it must be certain that Shadow remain with Mark at all times, for you never know what Xavier would do with Mark if he got a hold of him."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:19 pm
She nods"Shadow will always be with mark.He made a bond with our child to always feel when he is in danger or just need to be held"She sighs and rubs her brow  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:17 pm
Massasooni nods as well. "Right." He then smiles. "Then everything's going to be alight." He says, standing and closing the curtains of the room real quick, choosing to speak when he sat back down. "… Are you fine?... because, I can take some of the pain away…”  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:33 pm
She looks at him"I am ok for the moment...Some of the pain is causing me a headache so is my powers"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:49 pm
He nods with a smile. "Alright." He says before shrugging his shoulders. "... So, you feel you're healing around nicely? You going to be good by tomorrow, perhaps?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:54 pm
She smiles and nods"yes"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:16 am
He nods, smiling. "Alright, just making sure." He says before shrugging his shoulders again to ask "... So, did you feel any better after he was dead?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:18 pm
"A little but I am not fully free"She said.She didn't know who her other master was and that worried her  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:59 pm
He nods slighlty. "Well, at least you're more free now than you were before."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:54 pm
She nods then lays her head back closing her eyes.She was thinking things over  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:44 am
Massasooni rubs his chin slightly before standing and asking "... So... Do you feel fine enough to let me lay in bed with you to sleep?... it is getting a bit late."  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games