Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land Of The Beast:The Wicked(Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:13 pm

Lily smiled as he kissed her cheek and she nodded. "Yeah, but then again when are we not fighting here? It's just a natural thing in this kingdom. Though it'd probably be weird if it wasn't. It'd just be way too peaceful and way too quiet. Which to me is quite boring." she admitted, but her smile never faded.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:20 pm

Damon smiled and he nodded slightly.

"Thats just one thing I love about you."he said laughing.Not even realizing that the shadows from the trees where moving toward him.

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:23 pm

Lily laughed and her cheeks started to turn a shade of pink as she began to blush. "Of course you do." she said as her head quickly turned to the look at the trees. She stared at the shadows and tilted her head. "Now I don't know, but that doesn't seem like a very good thing." she said as she pointed out the shadows moving toward him.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:31 pm

Damon lookd around and the shadows went up suddenly and he blinked.He moved his hand slightly and the shadow flew that way into a tree cutting it in-half.

"Thats strange.."he mutterd.

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:35 pm

Lily watched as the shadows moved whenever he did. She watched him cut a tree and she couldn't help but giggle. "Poor tree." she said quietly as she looked back at him. "Yes, it is strange. But it is also very interesting. It looks like you can control the shadows." she said as she grinned.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:38 pm

Damon scratched his head and sighed.

"Scary s**t if you ask me..I have no clue how to aim this s**t.."he admitted.

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:42 pm

Lily laughed and rolled her eyes. "You probably just have to get used to it first. You won't believe how long it took me to just learn how to do this." she said as she snapped her fingers and made a ball of light in her hand. She crushed the ball of light in her hand and watched it disappear.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:11 pm

Damon nodded.

"Yeah..thing is this isn't exactly a power I just had..atleast I don't think it is.."he said.

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:15 pm

Lily looked at him and put her hands on her hips. "Well you might not know until she figure out how to use it." she said as she stared at the shadows. She bit her lip as she began thinking. "It'd be much easier if I knew how to control the shadows so I could help. But to be honest, I have no clue what to do." she said as she looked back up at him.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:56 am

Damon nodded and sighed turning back toward her.

"How about we go before I cut something else down?"he asked.

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:23 am

Lily looked at him and nodded. "Yeah, we wouldn't want you to hurt another poor innocent tree." she said with a giggle as she started walking.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:52 am

Silvia yawned has she was walking around in the forrest. She sat down agaisnt a tree and closed her eyes.

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:05 am

Dawn appeared in front of Silvia and saw her with her eyes closed. She smacked her forehead and grinned at her. "Keep your eyes open. Don't want someone to sneak up on you." she said with a chuckle.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:07 am

Silvia rubbed her forehead "Ok, ok. You didn't have to hit me you know" She said looking at Dawn before smiling.

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:20 am

Dawn put her hands on her hips and nodded. "Yeah I did. If I didn't hit you, you wouldn't have learned your lesson." she said as she grinned.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games