Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:08 pm

Aeris nodded to him and followed him out into the garden, a ways away from the others. She glanced around a bit, quirking an eyebrow at the sights around her. She had not been this far into the garden...until now. It was quite secluded, though the magic about to be conjured would still be felt as if they were standing right next to the others. The dark energy tickled her skin as she watched Vincent. As he cut the flower from where it was, she could feel it's pain, it's anguish of an early death. She was enjoying that particular feeling.

She watched as he pricked his finger and coated the flower with it. The energy he was creating continued to creep along her skin, more so now as he finished and placed it on the ground. He didn't have to tell her twice to move back, her body seemed to do that on it's own. She chuckled darkly as the plant twisted into another form, growing into a lovely man eater. "It looks....creepy. Yet I wish to see more like it. HeHe..."
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:24 pm

"Then try for yourself.." Vincent said with a dark grin as he stepped back and presented the garden to Aeris with a wave of his arm. "Do as i did and it should turn out the same, though i cant guarantee. Dark magic isnt exactly ..predictable." Vincent chuckled.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:29 am

Razen was distracted after awhile when he heard his name being called. It was odd, but the voice was familiar and not belonging to one of the ones he was currently out with. He rose to his feet and with a slight bow began heading in the direction of the voice. A hand played with his hilt, restless and not sure what he was going to find.

It didn't take long for him to find the owner...it just shocked him to pieces. "Selsia?!"

"Of course it's me little brother. What I am shocked to find is that you outside of the elven lands....And the very fact of the other elf I sensed over there. What were you thinking?! Do you think the Nobles will not seek out the Oracle and claim her theirs again?!" the elder of the two exclaimed.

Razen went silent, masking his emotions, though still toyed with the hilt of his sword. "I belong to that of the Lady Oracle and where she goes, I follow and protect. It was of her own choice to leave the Northern Lands."

That silenced the female for now.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:52 pm

The elf nodded to him and looked about the foliage for potential. A simple smirk appeared on her face as she picked out her choice. It was one of the roses she had created for Ani. What a right moment for her to find it once again. Since it was already alone and in the ground, she knelt down next to it.

Her fangs would take the place of his dagger, pricking her finger. She let a sizable amount well up before smearing her blood on the already red rose. That was the easy part, doing what he had done, was another story. Aeris concentrated on the flower, a odd sort of smile on her lips as her own dark energy encircled her hand, then traveled to the palm, becoming a loose ball within it. It seemed to linger for a bit before traveling to the flower, surrounding it, and becoming absorbed, turning the petals black.

She stepped back to where Vincent was, ignoring the fact that her finger was still bleeding. Her violet eyes were on the plant as it twisted, disfigured itself into another creation. It was only 2 feet tall, but it moved around, as if it were looking at the surrounds. A sickly sweet smell came from it, causing Aeris to cover her nose in disgust. It was not as...vicious as Vincent's creation, but what it lacked in visual, it made up with in several other areas. She could hear his voice calling out to her, causing a wild smile to appear on her face. "It's...talking to me. I can hear it perfectly."

Master...what will you have me to do?

"Speak. Speak out loud." She laughed a bit, watching her creation glance over to them. The elf glanced over to Vincent, quite proud of herself, taking that time to stick her finger in her mouth.

"I speak... What will you have me do?"

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:01 pm

Sulthena continues to play with the kittens, her ears twitching at the sound of a voice speaking to Razen. "Do not rebuke him for following me. It was my choice to come. And also, you should know, that as long as we are around Caly, they will not seek us out." The blind elf smiled a bit and went back to playing, a thing she hadn't done for so long.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:34 pm

At the sound of the Oracle's voice, Selsia looked in that direction, but was silent for a few more minutes. "I doubt being around Caly would hold them back Sulthena...at least not for too long. I believe they would prize their Oracle over all....I know for a fact that they haven't informed the vampires that the Legend was born....and in fact already bonded." she snorted slightly at this point, "I doubt Cy will see to it that others are notified."

Razen watched his sister closely, noticing some of what she said rang true. He didn't even know the vampire that well, but it seemed to him, that Cy wasn't the type to gossip. But what really got his attention was the mention of their half sister. He knew of Aristal, of course, but had never been able to really look at her, nor have actual words between the two.

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:07 pm

"You give the elves too much credit. They will come, but will not dare touch me. I have foreseen it. It is the only reason I was able to come. As for the vampires, with Cy's permission, I will have my brother contact them. I believe he has several contracts with them, so it will not be hard." The elf quipped back at Selsia, a coy smirk on her lips. Selsia's future was foreseen by her also. It was not as Selsia would care for it to be. And that left a sweet taste in Sulthena's mouth. She was not the favorite person of the Seer, for all she had neglected to do for Princess Aristal.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:07 am

"I do not think he would appreciate that Lady Seer," a small voice said from near the blind elf. In fact it was a flower...and one that Caly herself had created days earlier after the bond between Caly and Cy was brand new. "It matters him and his, and does not include you. He needs not the help you would try and push on him." the flower added.

Selsia's mouth tightened in a straight line, and that was the only thing betraying her anger. She had never liked the Seer, that was true. But her half sister was none of the Oracle's concern.

Razen, who had stepped away from his sister was a bit confused as to what was going on. He was blood kin to Selsia, but he was guard to the Oracle. And to point out, he was half brother to the one in question. He wasn't sure where his loyalties would lie for much longer and wondered if it had been a good thing at all to come here.

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:36 am

"I believe that is so, small one. That is why it is only a suggestion. I would not push it on him, as you think." Sulthena smiled and ran her fingers over the flowers petals. "The bond...it is weak within you, but still there. You will be stronger than much of the flowers in the garden once you have finished florishing." Grey eyes seemed to rest on Selsia's form, though they did not see her. The pale elf frowned a bit, waving to Razen.

"And as for you Selsia...you do not like me, because you can't hide from me. All the power in the world, cannot keep your future from me. You can hate me all you want to, but we both are at fault for the pain our siblings have gone through. I for my younger, you for your older. You knew about Aristal, when she thought there was no one, and yet you did nothing to alleviate the pain and loneliness she felt. You allowed them to bully you into only watching your sister, never acting, never showing her a caring face. But...I cannot condemn you for that, for I did it myself to Aeris. At least Aeris knew she had me. I speak on your sister because of my sister. The pain of one, is mixed with the pain of the other. Can you not see it?" The Seer went back to rubbing the kittens' tummies, waving Razen over to play with them also.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:26 am

The flower seemed to preen with the attention it was receiving, not matter that it had voiced its opinion and would continue to do so. It was loyal to its creator and would always be so.

"I may not be able to hide from you, but I know many who would wish to. There was no choice but to watch my sister. At least I was able to care for her...The only thing I had to keep from her was my true connection with her. She assumed something was there, but I was forbidden to confirm it. We all knew this. The Royals wanted nothing to do with the halfling...not when there was also that Pact hanging over their heads...." that was where Selsia trailed off. She didn't have to defend herself. she owed her allegiance to no one but whom she now chose.

Without another word the female elf stalked off, heading towards the farthest side of the grounds without actually leaving the Clan home.

Razen watched with a slight bewildered look on his face. He hadn't actually known of Aristal for all that long...and so had never seen her when she was still in court.

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:40 pm

Vincent clapped his hands and grinned at Aeris. "Very well done my pupil." He chuckled darkly but he meant what he said. "Your a fast learner and thats better than i did on my first try." Vincent noted, remember hte first time he tried to create something from another thing. The poor creature had died a horrible death minutes after it had breathed its first breath of life. It had been a failure, but then again Vincent didnt have a teacher, like Aeris did now, he had to learn everything on his own.

"Alright Aeris, now i want you to surprise me. Show me what you think your powers can do." Vincent urged Aeris on.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:19 pm

Aeris smirked a bit and nodded to Vincent's request. "Ok." She smirked and closed her eyes. Her power encircled her hands, swirling around. It began to encase her arms in tattoos, traveling down from her shoulders throughout her body. Opening her eyes, he could see that they were now a deep shade of green. One look at him was all she needed. The shadows seemed to shift, changing her body shape and form. It wasn't too long before Vincent could see a copy of himself, much like a mirror image in front of him. "Like it?" she said in her own voice, before speaking once again. "HeHe...This is fun." This time, it was spoken in his own voice.

After a minute or so in that form, the shadows dissipated, leaving her in her own form. She wiggled her ears furiously, glancing back up at him.

As for Sulthena, her reaction to Selsia was nothing more than a shrug. The other elf had stalked off in a huff, something that made Sul smile a bit. At least Selsia was thinking about what happened. "She's wrong...forbidden or not, it was cruel not to hint at a confirmation. But what is it my concern? I'm just the Blind Seer." She turned her attention to Razen, who seemed to be thinking mighty hard. "Razen...if you wish to go after her, just go ahead, if not, then you can go just play for a while."

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:45 pm

Vincent was quiet shocked when Aeris changed forms and turn into himself. His first thought gravitated to how handsome he truly was. His second thought was if he could do the same sort of thing and the third was just plain amazement. "Very well done." Vincent clapped his hands in admiration. "I do believe you'll teach me some things as well." Vincent smiled.

"Thats all for now i think. Unless you want to continue? But frankly i have to get back in touch with my own powers before we go too far." Vincent said honestly. It had been awhile... since he had full use of his powers without repercussions.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:21 pm

"I believe that is true. And I don't mind us stopping for today. I'm tempted to go find a spot to just relax in." The elf smirked and nodded to him. "Are you hungry, at all?" She asked said question, mainly because it felt as if her stomach was trying to eat itself. Aeris sighed a bit and smoothed out wrinkles on her pants, then her shirt, glancing at him as she did. "I can make us something to eat."

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:44 pm

Razen blinked and turned in the direction of his liege's voice. "Play milady?" he repeated. He wasn't quite sure what to make of her words.
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games