Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:11 am
I stayed where I was, but sat down next to the bush. I really had no clue how to go about approaching them. It seemed the best thing for me to do was just stay quiet, but even then it would look suspicious. I really need to brush up on wolf ettiquite, I thought to myself.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:26 pm
Twilight was crpuched in th eunderbrush. he had been stalking a wild Doe for about a half an hour now, waiting for her to expose herself in a vulnerable position where he could ambush her properly. now she was drinking from a stream which flowed out of a crag. Twilight could reach the crag and leap from it for a powerful one-strike pounce... but he feared his prey running away. instead, he opted to corner the Doe between the bank of the stream and the wall of the crag.

the Vampire had been busy setting up a territory for himself, and was currently living in a cave hidden by a thick copse of trees. he had fashioned proper sleeping quarters and explored tunnels and caverns in the place which he hoped to make use of. bioluminescent fungus grew in a lower cavern which he had spelunked, and there was a plentiful source of fish in a spring and river below that cavern. he made it a point not to have any artificial light in his new den, for fear of attracting other predators.

Twilight licked his lips in anticipation, and a quiet purr escaped his throat, alerting his prey. realizing his error, he pounced and began to block the Doe's every attempt at escape.

with an opportunistic stroke of luck, he let the Doe try to pass him and pounced onto her back, claws reaching around her neck and flank as he bit down into her throat, severing the vein.

the Doe collapsed, and he did not even drag her home before he began feeding on her carcass. he interchangably drank her blood and ripped bloody chunks of flesh of to eat.

it wa sonly when he had his fill that he slumped the dead body onto his bak and carried it away to his cave, his tail swishing in the air randomly.  

Chieftain Twilight

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:19 am
Kai looked around, he believed that he had said all that he needed to say. he walked over to Larka. "Are you okay? You've been awfully quiet about all this?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:44 pm
Larka kept her eyes to the cave floor as Kaishin gave his speech, but it wasn't until he actually walked towards Larka that she lifted her head. He told her it was all over with Raiden and tears came to her eyes. She was so tired of dealing with him that the prospect of him actually being gone made her want to collapse with relief, but she stood strong.

Kaishin continued with his speech and Larka got some time to think to herself. Raiden was gone. Kai said so. But Raiden was gone before, right? No, Kai had to be right this time. She trusted him. It's not like he could rise from the dead again. Right?

Kaishin came back to her and she looked up at him. He asked about her welfare and she gave a small smile. "I think I'll be alright. Some food in my belly and some more rest should put me in the spirit. I'm just.... Overwhelmed," she admitted, her ears flattening.

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:58 pm
(well, nice to see I'm missed.... hehehe. Yes, I'm back. and, job willing, to stay. sorry I was gone for so long. 'twas away for some training. I'll post something RP related soon.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:10 pm
Kirias walked over to Kaishin and gave him a little noogie. "I knew you could do it" she said. She shifted the Wyvern she was carrying on her back and began to walk towards the Den. "With all the food that has been caught today, we can have quite a feast..."
She looked back at the tired-looking Alpha. "I'll tell him about the wyverns tomorrow..." As she walked past the new female wolf that was with Kaishin, Kirias took in her scent and magikal aura, both of which seemed familiar. "Just who are you?" she wondered to herself as she disappeared inside the Den.

Kaishin looked at the large buck that Larka had brought back. "I see that you've brought back quite a haul..." he licked his paw and used it to flatten the fur that Kirias messed up. "With any luck, our lives should see a little normalcy around here".  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:08 pm
Bakher stood at the entrance to the cave, wondering if he should reveal what he had found, or wait until tomorrow; he needed a bath, and he was tired as well.

He shook his head; he had to tell.

" apologiess forrr interrrupting, but I think therrrrresss something you should be told."

He glanced over at Kirias, then reached into a pouch and pulled out the engraved ring of metal he'd pulled off the Wyvern he'd killed, and held it up.

"We did not intend to hunt the Wyverrrrn.... They attacked me and Kirrrriasss, unprrrovoked. Therrrresss something wrrrrong with them asss well as the fact that all the onesss we killed have thessse ringsss on them."

He rolled the ring over to Kaishin, then sat back on his haunches and spread a wing, figuring that he might as well preen some of the gore out of his feathers whilst he waited.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:57 pm
-priest in a tree enjoying watching a squirrel go by while it did he reached out and grabbed it with his claw- "i do enjoy a trick with a trap....."  

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:01 pm
{Welcome, Spotted. Glad to see you're interested in our RP; however, I'm gonna need you to send me a profile for your characters. Please check the first page and send the format that applies to your characters.}  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:48 pm
Username: AstralStorm
Name: Jin Hass Erudon (the don part is pronounced din, not don)
Species: Anthro Arctic Fox.
Appearance:Height 6' 0'' thick Silver fur, black tipped ears and tail, has Heterochromic eyes, one deep blue, the other silver. Also has a small emblem emblazoned on his right arm, the emblem looks like this (will be posted below)
Home: Currently situated by a lake.

History: Jin was born to an ancient tribe of Arctic Foxes deep within the ice locked lands of the far north. Noone has seen this tribe or any of its members for a good 200+ years, their being a rather secluded tribe. After he turned 16 he left his tribe to see the world, after roughly two years of travel he eventually found himself in a forested area, and became a friend of the Pack, although he isn't particularly close to any of it's members yet.

Mated: No, but looking.

Traits: Capable of some magic, typically involving ice, always has a nodachi ( a short slender blade) either on his personnel or nearby for self-defense, is a very skilled fighter, and is very nimble. He also loves to spar with others and is a pacifist at all times except during sparring matches

the emblem.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Ukalos

Loyal Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:57 pm
AstralStorm
Username: AstralStorm
Name: Jin Hass Erudon (pronounced Eru- din, not eru- don.)
Wolf Subspecies: Anthro Arctic Fox.
Pack Position/Role: Friend of the Pack
Appearance: Height 6' 0'' thick Silver fur, black tipped ears and tail, has Heterochromic eyes, one deep blue, the other silver. Also has a small emblem emblazoned on his right arm, the emblem looks like this (will be posted below)
History: Jin was born to an ancient tribe of Arctic Foxes deep within the ice locked lands of the far north. Noone has seen this tribe or any of its members for a good 200+ years, their being a rather secluded tribe. After he turned 16 he left his tribe to see the world, after roughly two years of travel he eventually found himself in a forested area, and became a friend of the pack that resided there, although he isn't particularly close to any of it's members yet.
Mated: No, but is looking.
Traits: Capable of some magic, typically involving ice, always has a nodachi ( a short slender blade) either on his personnel or nearby for self-defense, is a very skilled fighter, and is very nimble. He also loves to spar with others and is a pacifist at all times except during sparring matches

the emblem.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

{You're going to have to be a "loner" or one of the other positions.
Wolves have selected positions.
"Friends of the pack" is reserved for species that are separate from Wolves.}  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:00 pm
DarkWolfLove
AstralStorm
Username: *snipped fer space*

(okie doke. to the edit page!!! * grabs digital pencil* but wait...a fox isn't a wolf....? so confuzled xwx)  

Ukalos

Loyal Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:03 pm
AstralStorm
DarkWolfLove
AstralStorm

(yokie doke. to the edit page!!! * grabs digital pencil* but wait...a fox isn't a wolf....? so confuzled xwx)

{I apologize.
I thought it said Wolf for a minute there...
Since you brought that up~
Please refer to the "Friends of the Pack" format.}  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:05 pm
DarkWolfLove
AstralStorm
DarkWolfLove
AstralStorm

(yokie doke. to the edit page!!! * grabs digital pencil* but wait...a fox isn't a wolf....? so confuzled xwx)

{I apologize.
I thought it said Wolf for a minute there...
Since you brought that up~
Please refer to the "Friends of the Pack" format.}

(i editted)  

Ukalos

Loyal Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games