Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil 5 Discussion:: The Infection Spreads Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:11 pm
zeldagirl684
i think you just have an uncanny ability to persuade bio, and during your brief absence your grip on our minds loosened and we were free to love and share and make world peace! 4laugh oh yes and love RE again!

You know, you make him sound like a super villain.

Edit: Blame my wild imagination on sleep deprivation. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:30 pm
Yeah, I think it's the other way around. It's not that I had a grip on your minds, on the contrary, I had freed your minds, but with my absence, your minds have once again become murky with Capcom's terrible influence.  

Biohazard EXTREME

FemBot684

4,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:38 pm
AngelaAshford
zeldagirl684
i think you just have an uncanny ability to persuade bio, and during your brief absence your grip on our minds loosened and we were free to love and share and make world peace! 4laugh oh yes and love RE again!

You know, you make him sound like a super villain.

Edit: Blame my wild imagination on sleep deprivation. sweatdrop

lol that's what i was going for xd

@ Bio: Oh bio, u always know JUST what to say to smother our hopes and dreams 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:56 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Yeah, I think it's the other way around. It's not that I had a grip on your minds, on the contrary, I had freed your minds, but with my absence, your minds have once again become murky with Capcom's terrible influence.

*runs in* Stop right there villain! I'm going to put a stop to your treacherous mind tricks for I am...! I am... I-...

sweatdrop

(26 hours and counting... I should seriously get some sleep, I'm really starting to lose it. confused )  

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:03 pm
Well, I figured you'd all much rather prefer to be left in the world of illusions, pretending that RE5 has a good storyline, and hopelessly enjoy it. So I left. Then YOU of all people are all like, "We miss you in the guild." Now I'm back, and you plan to stop me?
Capcom are the evil villains, but if you'd rather be their puppets, then don't call on me.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:22 am
Jesus Bio, I was just joking. confused  

MadamTarantula

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:46 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Like, look at Majini, the key word there is Majin, which roughly means demon in Japanese. Someone whose entire gaming history includes games like GTA, Halo, Call of Duty, probably won't pick up on something like that.

Well, to be fair, that's a coincidence. "Majini" is Swahili for "wicked people".

Then again, it also means "demons" in Swahili as well, so my point is moot. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:00 am
Well, even with Bio's absence, I've still decided to stay away from this game. Bio had no influence on my decision, whatsoever. I'd much rather spare myself form playing it for my own good, not cuz "Bio said so". rolleyes  

Vankala

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:33 pm
Vankala
Well, even with Bio's absence, I've still decided to stay away from this game. Bio had no influence on my decision, whatsoever. I'd much rather spare myself form playing it for my own good, not cuz "Bio said so". rolleyes
Even if your decision had no influence from me, you still get my full support on that decision. Fight the power, soldier!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:33 pm
rolleyes i was joking you silly man. ~lets it die~

i say let's let the GAME speak for itself. not the trailers or the plot summary from objective or one-sided points of views, the GAME. THIS however, concerns me greatly after the massacre that is Dead Rising for the Wii. eek

What do they MEAN?! gonk  

FemBot684

4,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:18 pm
Well, the game can speak, but I ain't listenin'.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:38 pm
zeldagirl684
rolleyes i was joking you silly man. ~lets it die~

i say let's let the GAME speak for itself. not the trailers or the plot summary from objective or one-sided points of views, the GAME. THIS however, concerns me greatly after the massacre that is Dead Rising for the Wii. eek

What do they MEAN?! gonk

Haha, I hear you. Dead Rising for the Wii was a joke the anyone who tried the 360 version.

Then again, RE4 Wii Edition was a nice improvement with the controls. Of course, so is any point and shoot game.  

BurningTheory

2,400 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:13 pm
I have to go soon, so I ahve one thign to say. I'm not buying the game, i'm going to make my cousin buy the game, that way I don't waist my money. Also it's mostly becuse the xbox360 is his anywyas.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:33 am
I know it's going to be a disappointment, but I'm being forced to sit through a playthrough anyway. Hell, I might enjoy the Merc mini-game, but that's about it. Haha, I can't change the way my bf feels, but I sure as hell have my own opinion.

They've ruined every RE character I've ever cared about. sad There's no going back now, so I'm gunna play some REmake before class. Then beat MGS1 this weekend biggrin  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

FemBot684

4,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:48 am
NotteRequiem
I know it's going to be a disappointment, but I'm being forced to sit through a playthrough anyway. Hell, I might enjoy the Merc mini-game, but that's about it. Haha, I can't change the way my bf feels, but I sure as hell have my own opinion.

They've ruined every RE character I've ever cared about. sad There's no going back now, so I'm gunna play some REmake before class. Then beat MGS1 this weekend biggrin

ooOoOooohhh MGS. i think #3 is a good fallback for anything. like if you fall and scrape your knee, MGS3. if you get a 10 on your ACT, MGS3. if you want to ignore Bio's melodrama (sorry Bio, i can't help it xd some can't live without you none the less) well first of all you could just walk away from your computer....but then play MGS3.

but i digress. can i see a show of hands at the disappointment of the "Resident Evil" (note the quotes) XBox 360? like my college friend says with an overly cheesy face, "but it's RED!" rofl  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games