Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:17 am
Pure T0rture

"'I have bacon and whipped cream and am totally willing to let you lick it off of my naked body'?" he offered, smirking perversely, albeit weakly.

"Who're they?" she asked, tilting her head.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:09 am
Mayah Playah

xaene blushes and nodded. "Then let's go to the bedroom~" he smiled, kissing him softly.

"they're the prince and crown princess of the faeries. And my younger brother and sister." He mumbled, listening to the phone ring..

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:20 am
Pure T0rture

"Ooh, you have bacon and whipped cream in the bedroom?" he purred, kissing Xaene's neck tenderly

Biting her lip, she wrapped her arms around his torso and set her head on his shoulder. "So, you're the oldest...you're such an old man."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:37 pm
Mayah Playah

"n-no.... But, the kitchen is on the way back to the bedroom so we can always stop and grab what we need." He smiled, holding Dominick close.

he chuckled, his eyes glimmering as he turned to kiss her. "I'm not that much older then you." He purred, kissing her cheek.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:21 pm
Pure T0rture

"You're so attentive to my needs," he teased, sticking out his tongue.

"But you're still old," she giggled, poking the phone. "Now talk to your siblings so we can go back to bed."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:48 pm
Mayah Playah

he blushed and smiled, holding him close. "mm it helps that you're irresistible ~" he purred, kissing his husband's cheek.

he gave another chuckle and rolled his eyes as he put the phone back to his ear. "sorry about that Adrianna" he mumbled, quickly getting into a long conversation with his little sister about everything that had happened and why they were coming over.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:00 pm
Pure T0rture

He laughed, kissing Xaene's forehead. "Irresistible, am I?"

After a while, Ailey went to sit on the swing her father had hung in the room, swinging gently and humming to herself.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:03 pm
Mayah Playah

"sometimes~" he smiled, curling into the man.

Soon enough, knightly said good bye to his little sister and hung up. Spinning to look at his wife, his face slightly pale.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:08 pm
Pure T0rture

"Only sometimes?" he asked, laughing.

Looking up, she tilted her head, confused. "What is it, darling?"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:13 pm
Mayah Playah

he gave a nod and opened his mouth to speak, only to whimper and rush towards the bathroom once more. unfortunately, this time he didn't make it to the toilet, leaving a greenish hued blob of lunch and bile on the floor.

"w-we're ...." he paused, wetting his lips as he went to sit beside her. "we're to be staying in my old room..." he mumbled, looking at her with a very nervous gaze. he didn't want to stay in the castle.... it was too... too up close. not private. like a small town, every one knew everything about everyone.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:32 pm
Pure T0rture

Dominick sighed and summoned a maid, following his husband to the toilet and rubbing his back. "It's alright, baby...let it out..."

Ailey smiled as the plank of wood stretched to seat them both, then set her head on his shoulder. "Are there any other options?"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:48 pm
Mayah Playah

he gave a tiny whimper and clutched his stomach as he emptied the very last of its contents into the porcelain throne.

"unfortunately no..." he sighed, hugging her. "so this means that everyone will know i'm back..."

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:02 pm
Pure T0rture

Sighing, Dominick took off his jacket and set it over his husband's shoulders. "Darling, they make medicine for this."

She thought for a moment, then smiled. "Why don't you talk to my father? I'm sure he has some footing in the royal fairy court. He can place us somewhere that's private."

Meanwhile, Dante was in the largest office of the house, sorting through paperwork. "Alright, he's been Placed, she's been Placed, he's been- IRIS! WHY IS THIS CHILD IN THIS PILE? Damn you, you useless woman, I told you to remove the child and Place him in him original time line. This says he's still in the future and not in the Black Plague era of England! Must I do do everything myself, or are you really too stupid to do your damn job?!"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:08 pm
Mayah Playah

he whimpered and nodded. "c-can you get some for me....?" he whimpered, wiping his mouth.

he nodded and gave her another hug. "alright, but, later."

"gimme a break, i was gonna get around to it once Belyi had been fed!" she huffed, readjusting the blanket that was on the young infant who was still feeding. "he's just got an apatite today..." she sighed.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:14 pm
Pure T0rture

"Snow should be delivering it within the hour," he said, kissing his temple. "Right now, let's get you to bed."

"What's so important that we can't go now?" she asked, tilting her head again and looking up at him.

"If you're going to feed your b*****d son, you whore, do it on your own time," he snapped, his beautiful, but cold green eyes glancing up at the woman. "This child can't wait. She needs to be killed during the closest window of time, and if you don't hurry up, it'll be your fault when the Mongol hoard ends up regrouping and taking over all of Eurasia!"

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games