Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:20 pm
[OOC: ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lana Firanne(HEAD [ON]/OFF)

Hileinna nodded at her, "I see..." she chuckled at Rosalie's embarrassment and began to walk ahead again, "Well, enough chatter, lets be on our way." she said as she led the way.[exits]

other characters also here:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:30 pm
Jaecen Light
Male 31 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Jaecen rubbed his chin. "So, who is this kid and where is he?"
Kurona replied. "His name's Reisui. He lives in Twilight Town."
Jaecen tilted his head. "Boyfriend material?"
Her face turned red again. "As if! He's practically a shut-in!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:04 am
[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi fixed her hat, "Twilight Town huh...I heard reports of that place being attacked by the damned Organization." She sighed, "Apparently they did some damage to the town...so, hopefully this Reisui you're speaking of isn't hurt...or worse." she said before shaking her head. "So, what? Are we gonna go find him?" she asked, looking between Jaecen and Kurona.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:51 am
Jaecen Light

"Decisions, decisions..." Jaecen muttered.
"I'll go." Kurona offered. "However, I do need assistance. I'm still blind."
Jaecen looked at her worriedly. "Are you sure? I could go just as fine."
"You haven't a clue where he lives."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Kurai_18

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:38 pm
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

"I feel Jaecen is right. Ridley is unpredictable and could use some discipline. As for Lana, when endangered, she has a mind set that make her a great fighter. I saw this when I first asked her to join me and Rosalie came at me furious. Rosalie stopped her attack at the last second falling into my arms and crying, but Lana's blade would have hit her if I did not stop it. I do not wish to rely on that state of mind for there are times it may not come out. Rosalie and Oda are the smartest two on my team with clear minds though they are not the strongest. Lastly we have two members that I have kind of just left. They are also the ones given the Gemini Zodiac." The others seemed to agree as they changed to the more serious topic, the protective barrier. Xero listened to what they had to say before speaking. "Twilight Town is my home. I will go with her while you train the others. When I return I do not expect you to go easy on my training Jace."

"R-right, hey what for me." Rosalie stumbled after them trying to keep up with the pace.

<>

Mood:
Clear Minded
Party:
Rosalie Cloud

Key Blades:
Hearts Judgement & Souls Redemption

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

kimi23loveheart

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Xero - Action Speaking Thought

Rosalie - Action Speaking Thought

Hector - Action Speaking Thought

Rukia - Action Speaking Thought

Fayt - Action Speaking Thought

Croexn - Action Speaking Thought

Nekron - Action Speaking Thought

Translate: (( ))
OOC sad ( ))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:47 pm
Jaecen Light

Jaecen nodded to Xero. "Alright. Thanks."
Kurona stood up and sighed. Alas, the journey has yet to end."
Jaecen grabbed Xero's shoulder and pulled him aside. He spoke at a whisper, hoping Kurona wouldn't catch it. "Take care of her, Xero. She can't see right now and her mana won't be restored for a while."
Unfortunately, Kurona did hear him. "Hey, I can hear you all the way over here. You're worrying way more than you need to."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Kurai_18

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:47 pm
Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

User Image
Garret nodded to her and got up and walked towards the kitchen."Hey Jaecen I wanted to talk about training... As some of you know I am a nobody now and I was wondering since the Organization has been a thorn in everyone's side. If I could be used as apart of their training to get nobody fighting experience it would give me some good practice to test out any new abilities I might have. But I wanted to ask if I could fight them as if I am trying to kill them once everything else is done of coarse. Reason is cause the Organization will not hold back especially if they attack again and we me myself and I think it would be good for them to experience raw darkness to be better prepared."He rubbed the back of his head as he spoke it sounded crazy to ask if he could fight like any heartless trying to kill them. Even he thought it was crazy even for his standards.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:41 pm
Jaecen Light

He looked Garret up and down. "I-I'm not even sure you still have Gemini..." Jaecen turned his entire body to him and pointed at him with all four fingers. "Listen, guy. If you have Gemini, you won't be able to do anything anyways without that other kid... You could kill yourself..."
"Don't scare him. There are still things a Gemini can do." Kurona said. "For instance, Mercury Rising."
"Well, yeah. But that's an S-class, restricted t the Light Family. Outsiders, especially students, aren't allowed to use it, even if they can survive long enough to use it."
"The amount of wind force it takes to create it is crazy..." She turned her head to Xero and Garret. "With that, you wouldn't even have to see how berserk you can go."
"Kurona. No. It's not happening." Jaecen put a stop to it.
She folded her arms and puffed up her cheeks. "Pfft. Killjoy. I guess there is a way to do what you want without causing the others harm. It involves the mental thing..."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Kurai_18

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:26 pm
Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

User Image
Garret's eyes flashed and his personality changed and sounded more crazy like when he spoke."Hahaha! Like we need anything else to go berserk! We are more then capable to do that on our own."He gave a crazed look in his eye as he smirked followed by a dark cloud of darkness surrounding him as his eyes glowed an erie yellow. But he changed back to his calmer self as he regain his composer."Ahem... As my other self said... One can't be as more mental as we already are."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:52 pm
User Image

Nagi

After a couple minutes of walking around, I walk into the kitchen and find the others there. Hey, what's up. I mutter as I take a seat. I had thought back to before I had gotten knocked out...how did I get knocked out? I don't remember dropping my Keyblade either...Ouch. Headache. I decided to stop thinking about it.

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Xavior Stone

Revi-sama

Hector the True

Hikari_no_Kurai

Baal Baphomet

Anxious Abductee

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:19 pm
Jaecen Light

Jaecen put up a hand, motioning to Nagi. "Speak of the devil."
"The Twins are back together." Kurona agreed with Jaecen. "Well, I've got this to do. Should be back soon. Do not start their training without me, Jaecen."
"Heheh, right." Jaecen smirked.
She turned around and held out a hand to Xero, scolding him. "What're you, chicken? Take my hand. I can't exactly find my own way."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:33 pm
[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi listened on the others, not minding Garret's sudden personality change. She then looked at Nagi who joined in as well, "We're just discussing important subjects." She turned her attention back to Jaecen and the others, "All right, so it's settled then." she then looked at Kurona and Xero, "Just make sure to keep an eye out for anything out of place...there still might be trouble at Twilight Town after the Organization attacked it."
Meanwhile, outside, a familiar ship was landing just outside the entrance gate of the manor. Once it landed, the hangar opened up, with a familiar character walking out of it.
"Hehe, I wonder what I missed while I was away." she said with a grin as her ears twitched and her tail swayed around. She began to walk towards the manor.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Baal Baphomet

Anxious Abductee

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:38 pm
User Image

Nagi

Oh boy, right when I wake up, and launch headfirst into training, I thought. Damn, this headache is killing me. I set my head on the table, rubbing my temples. Anyone got something that could...cure headaches or something? Have a brick of a headache right now. I muttered. I summoned my keyblade and took a good look at it. Hm. That's different. That wasn't on there. ...Neither was that...? What the hell? I looked around, but there wasn't anyone I could really blame. I mean, I trust all of them. The weird part was...It had switched hands. I usually use my right hand, why is it a left hand weapon now? I decided not to question it and roll with it. What are we doing? More training? I said. I then added, Yeah, because we don't need more training when you feel like you've been gone for a month and feel like you can't do s**t about it. I whispered to myself. Wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't more training. I said.

(OOC: Apologize for being gone so long.)

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:01 pm
Jaecen Light

Jaecen chuckled. "Hey, kid. Don't worry about that. I don't become your Drill Instructor until tomorrow. Until then, you can sleep or do whatever it is you want around here. Just don't get lost."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Kurai_18

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:22 pm
Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

User Image
Garret summoned his keyblade and twirled it around his finger humming a tune as he walked out."I think I will go train I want to be fit and prepared for those lovely puppets the Organization have ohhh I can't wait to play with those little toys!~"He chuckled as he left the room and towards the training room. Zumi the little heartless looked around at Tsuyoi."Umm Tsuyoi where is Red at? She left after Garret made her blush...."

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games