Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII behind the scenes comedic RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:49 pm
Sozukki
Ayaji
Sozukki
Ayaji
BerryRikku
namine thinks"xigbar did it i think"
*Demyx laughs* "it wouldn't surprise me...I remember when he shot the giant aquarium in Xemnas' office...there were tropical fish swimming around the office for weeks before we managed to get a replacement tank"

*water is still rising* "HEY! I heard that... And it was not partly my fault..." stare "Well maybe it was but still..."
*Demyx looks over at Xigbar* "oh, there you are...so what did you do this time?"

"Well... lets just say there was a pipeline with a gun involved..." sweatdrop *water still rising*
"A pipeline...of course..." stare  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:59 pm
Ayaji
Sozukki
Ayaji
Sozukki
Ayaji
BerryRikku
namine thinks"xigbar did it i think"
*Demyx laughs* "it wouldn't surprise me...I remember when he shot the giant aquarium in Xemnas' office...there were tropical fish swimming around the office for weeks before we managed to get a replacement tank"

*water is still rising* "HEY! I heard that... And it was not partly my fault..." stare "Well maybe it was but still..."
*Demyx looks over at Xigbar* "oh, there you are...so what did you do this time?"

"Well... lets just say there was a pipeline with a gun involved..." sweatdrop *water still rising*

"How was I supposed to know there was a pipeline running through my room?" stare  

Sozukki

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:02 pm
Sozukki
Ayaji
Sozukki
Ayaji
Sozukki

"How was I supposed to know there was a pipeline running through my room?" stare
*Demyx rolls his eyes* "We have a firing range for a reason Xigbar..."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:10 pm
Ayaji
Sozukki
Ayaji
Sozukki
Ayaji
Sozukki

"Thanks you sooooo much for telling me that info that would have been useful a few moments ago!" stare  

Sozukki

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:14 pm
Sozukki
Ayaji
Sozukki
Ayaji
Sozukki

"Thanks you sooooo much for telling me that info that would have been useful a few moments ago!" stare
"As if you didn't know it was downstairs...Hey, I bet the stairs are totally a waterfall right now!" *he sloshes off to see*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:18 pm
Ayaji
Sozukki
Ayaji
Sozukki
Ayaji
Sozukki

"As if you didn't know it was downstairs...Hey, I bet the stairs are totally a waterfall right now!" *he sloshes off to see*

"ok..." *follows* "I dun think xemnas will like this..." stare  

Sozukki

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:36 pm
Sozukki
Ayaji
Sozukki
Ayaji
Sozukki

"aw, there's too much water for a waterfall...this is just a river flowing down..." *the current is really strong* "er...flowing pretty fast..." *gets pulled downstairs by the current*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:47 pm
Ayaji
Sozukki
Ayaji
Sozukki
Ayaji
Sozukki

"aw, there's too much water for a waterfall...this is just a river flowing down..." *the current is really strong* "er...flowing pretty fast..." *gets pulled downstairs by the current*

".." *gets pulled by the current also* "How much water is in those pipes anyway?" stare  

Sozukki

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:52 pm
Sozukki
Ayaji
Sozukki
Ayaji
Sozukki

".." *gets pulled by the current also* "How much water is in those pipes anyway?" stare
*Demyx grabs Namine's wrist before she gets pulled under by the current, since she's just been randomly clinging to him* "Apparently a lot!" *he looks at Namine, keeping her above the water* "How well can you swim?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:55 pm
Ayaji
Sozukki
Ayaji
Sozukki
Ayaji
Sozukki

*Demyx grabs Namine's wrist before she gets pulled under by the current, since she's just been randomly clinging to him* "Apparently a lot!" *he looks at Namine, keeping her above the water* "How well can you swim?"

"last i heard not very well...AND if xemnas finds out about this hes gonna think you did it..." xp  

Sozukki

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:57 pm
Sozukki
Ayaji
Sozukki
Ayaji
Sozukki

"last i heard not very well...AND if xemnas finds out about this hes gonna think you did it..." xp
"i can't swim"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:14 pm
BerryRikku
Sozukki
Ayaji
Sozukki
Ayaji
Sozukki

"i can't swim"
*Demyx glares at Xigbar*"My fault?!" *He looks back at Namine* "you can't swim? carp..." *he wraps one arm around her waist* "guess that means I can't dive down and open the front door to let this out..."  

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

Sozukki

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:18 pm
Ayaji
BerryRikku
Sozukki
Ayaji
Sozukki

"i can't swim"
*Demyx glares at Xigbar*"My fault?!" *He looks back at Namine* "you can't swim? carp..." *he wraps one arm around her waist* "guess that means I can't dive down and open the front door to let this out..."

"Anything involving water is usually your fault..."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:24 pm
Sozukki
Ayaji
BerryRikku
Sozukki
Ayaji
Sozukki

"i can't swim"

stare "sure...blame every thing on Demyx..."  

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:51 pm
Ayaji
Sozukki
Ayaji
BerryRikku
Sozukki

"i can't swim"

stare "sure...blame every thing on Demyx..."
namine wraped her arms around demyx  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games