Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud (or Twilight) Hospital (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:55 pm
jwalker67
Darsk looked at his friend in pity. He automatically knew what he had to do. Killing his best friend Tensou had been an unforgivable act, even if it was on accident. Now it was time to redeem himself. Bearing the weight of his friends sharingans was a curse, but maybe this curse could be turned into something positive. He would not allow his new best friend to live his life in suffering, that would make him no better than a serial killer. Darsk was about to perform an ultimate act of friendship, a symbol to Darion on what true friends where about. Darsk embraced Darion in a hug, tears streaming down his face. Immediately without any warning, Darsk ran an electrical current through his body into Darion's. Just enough to knock him out and stun him. Silently he slumped to the ground laying on his back. Now Darsk took out a kunai, and turned it to his own right sharingan. Perfectly, as if fate directed his hand, the kunai slid into the side of his eye, and in extreme pain, Darsk pryed out his right sharingan eye. Switching the bandage to his right side of his face, Darsk grimaced as he looked at his eye in the palm of his hand. Though it pained him, Darsk slung Darion's body over his shoulder and went to the nearest medical nin. "My friend here needs an eye transplant. Put this sharingan in his right socket". Knowing that Darion would be in capable hands, Darsk walked off smiling, knowing that he did good this day.

((Not trying to be a douche, but only one implant, bb pm me a while back about that))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:56 pm
((If you think about it, I am sorta correcting that problem.))  

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:56 pm
(( you didn't need to do that...but thanks alot pal ill make it up to ya i promise))

Darion woke up slowly and got up then felt his right eye it hurt alot."What happend?"Darion opened his right eye and could see."wait...DARSK!!"Darion got up and ran looking for Darsk."Darsk where are you!?"Darion yelled and ran around the hospital."DARSK!!!!!"Darion screamed then his knees hit the floor."i can't accept this..."Tears began to come out of they eye Darsk gave him.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:58 pm
((Cool with me, Unlike most people at NUR, I dont enjoy being an a*****e..))  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:01 pm
((no prob, ill just come back later and get a normal eye implant so i could see. remember, your left eye is still blind))

Darsk couldn't leave his friend. At least not at a faraway distance. He was standing outside the side of the hospital leaning back, smiling as he heard Darion's screams. "Well, I guess he is awake". Darsk winced as he was still trying to get use to only having half of his vision. "Hmph, this is going to take a bit getting used to. Oh well. I will deal with it somehow". He didn't know how he was going to deal with it, but he will make do. It was a small price to pay for Darion's sight.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:08 pm
Darion ran out the hospital then looked around and saw Darsk."I don't want your eye!i can't take it!i can just get one of those medics to heal my other eye! please take it back and give me my other one...im not fully blind!" Darion took Darsk's hand to pulled him in side the hospital."medic please give my friend here another eye and if you could heal mine?"Darion turned around at Darsk."this way we wont be blind at all! you can have my other eye the they took out and they can heal it!"  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:12 pm
Automatically Darsk knew that this was not gonna do. Quickly using his speed, he grabbed Darion's shoulders and slammed his against a nearby wall shouting, "Listen to me! You will not take that eye out you understand me! This gift is irrevocable. Be grateful for it. You don't understand. Don't keep your eye for yourself, keep it for me. Keep it as a reminder of the bond we share. I will not have you take out the eye that I took out myself"! Darsk knew he said to much, he shouldv'e left the part about stabbing out his own eye to himself. Then again though, maybe it was something that Darion needed to hear.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:18 pm
"medic...give this nice man a brand new 20/20 vision eye.he needs it."Darion walked up to a medic and the medic put his hand over Darions left eye and began to heal it about 30 minutes later Darion's eye was healed but he couldn't open it for 24 hours then the other Medical ninja went up to Darsk"come this way you getting a new eye."the medical ninja said as she took Darsk by the hand and took him into a room and put him down on the table."Ill put you asleep if you want." ((you be the medic lol))  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:23 pm
((K, im gettn off for the night)

Darsk shoved away the medics approach and approached Darion. "Thanks for keeping my eye. You really don't understand what this means to me. As for now, I am leaving this eye socket as punishment. Punishment for my sins. Perhaps one day I will return and get a new eye, but now, now I must deal with my mistakes and learn to cope with them".

((Remember Darion, you wouldnt know what these sins are unless you asked))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:27 pm
"sins?hmm tell me about them at the dojo okay?Darion said as he walked then slipped and landed on his a** and felt a stabbing pain."What the..."Darion got up and took out a necklace from his back pocket."Ah no way my core drill!"Darion said as he put the necklace around his neck."ill see you at the dojo!"Darion said as he left the hospital."and i better not come here for a while to else Tera will kill me me."Darion said the left the hospital
exit

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:29 pm
Darsk left soon after.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:50 am
xxxx⇄ ⇒xxxxCannotxxseexxyourxxface
xxxxxxxxWhy does no one understand me?XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxChen Quanx
xxxxxxxxAm I destined to be all alone?XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX陈权
xxxx⇄ ⇒xxxxCannotxxhearxxyourxxvoice
GeninxKumogakurexxxxxxxxxxx

xxŦɦɨʂ Ħell ȋʂ ɱʏ ʀeɑlɱxx

User Image

Quan was thrown into a nearby wall by Fenrir, making a small crack in the concrete. The hardy seven year old stood up without any difficulty, seemingly uninjured at all. The scary wolf-man called for a meeting...wonder what it was for? He had not completed all the tasks set by him anyway (I still need the prank!), but who cares, he was curious to know what was happening. Quan opened the window and jumped out, leaping from rooftop to rooftop with perfect precision towards the training grounds.

User Image

iZann

Kimimarokilla7

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:47 pm
Raiken opened the door to th hospital and looked around in curiously.He had been in a hospital once before, when his friend had suffered a severe concussion at the hand's of a member of the akatsuki. Memories flowed through Raiken's head as he slowly walked torwards the desk and said "May I request a transplant eye operation??" The nurse smiled at Raiken and gave him a little wink " Yes you can, but may I ask, who's the other patient we will be operating on??" Raiken hesitated for a sec and uttered."Ryugan Kaguya" The nurse still smiling happily replied "Ok, I'll show you to your room now" The nurse then pointed to a room that read "TRANSPLANTS" and then picked up an old magazine and began to read it. "Thanks" Raiken said blushing as he walked torwards the room and opened the door. "Well, let's get this out the way" Raiken said as he slowly walked in the room. Once he entered the room the door shut automatically.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:17 pm
User Image
User Image

☯Ŧɦe Łåsŧ Ķåģuÿå☯

Ryugan noticed Raiken entering the hospital and smiled with delight. "Look's like my task is done" Ryugan whispered to himself as he watched the nurse show him the room. "Hey, Im Ryugan..I'll be entering that room there" The nurse didn't take her eyes off the magazine, but she managed to quickly reply "Yeah sure" Ryugan then walked into the room and lsat down on a bed next to the one Raiken was sitting in. The doctors then began to begin the process of swapping Ryugan's eye for Raiken's Byakugan eye, the operation would lasted a few hours. After about 7 hours in the hospital Ryugan rose up from his bed and couldnt see a thing. "Get some rest, you just went through a painful operation, your body needs to rest" the docter said in a very calm voice."Rest is for the weak.." Ryugan replied before bursting through the window to exit the hospital.

User Image

Ryugan's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytMpbzib9WA

Ryugan's Chunnin exam fight theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDXeR9GsGGc
"I fear nothing....."

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash